PDA

View Full Version : Best tracker for boxset dvd-r's

Rollin84
02-16-2007, 04:26 AM
I'm not looking for xvid dvd rips. I'm looking for dvd-r's of disc 1 of lost, disc 2 and so on. not necessarily lost but and popular show...lost, 24, house, ect. all the boxsets i run across are rips and i'd rather dvd-r's...

Skiz
02-16-2007, 04:27 AM
TL is where I have gotten mine.

I've seen several on RevTT also.

Rollin84
02-16-2007, 04:30 AM
im on both of those. guess they must be on right when they come out. but thank you

deuce6000
02-16-2007, 04:32 AM
Has to be ftn the site has every tv show you asked about season 4 of the show 24 is the only one that is not free.

Rollin84
02-16-2007, 04:36 AM
hmmm didnt look on there. checking now ty

Rollin84
02-16-2007, 04:41 AM
i checked out ftn. im seeing alot of xvid complete seasons and HDTV. not actual dvd9 copys made down to dvdr.

deuce6000
02-16-2007, 04:42 AM
My bad I may have been confused with the difference between Dvd-r and rips not at the top of my game when it comes to different types of movies yet.I will be when i finally get a dvd burner.

Either way they have all of those available for free in one form or another.

Skiz
02-16-2007, 04:46 AM
My bad I may have been confused with the difference between Dvd-r and rips not at the top of my game when it comes to different types of movies yet.I will be when i finally get a dvd burner.

XviD and DivX are videos you can watch on your PC. DVD-Rs are ISO and IMG files that you burn directly to a blank disc.

On a side note, VLC can play those ISO and IMG files, also. ;)

deuce6000
02-16-2007, 04:48 AM
Thanks dude :) My friend was actually having a problem burning a IMG file to a dvd and he asked me about it.Obviously i didn't really know the answer i told him to change the .IMG to .ISO and that worked.I imagine that isn't the best way to do it but if you or anyone knows that would be cool.

Sorry for the thread hijacking :)

Rollin84
02-16-2007, 04:48 AM

ohh man...your missin out haha get that dvd burner. i d/l all my movies on to printable discs, print labels on them then d/l custom covers off a couple sites... print those out slip it into a dvd case and got my own dvd now :)

good lookin on ftn though. never looked in there for season rips :yup:

0Ri0N
02-16-2007, 04:50 AM

XviD and DivX are videos you can watch on your PC. DVD-Rs are ISO and IMG files that you burn directly to a blank disc.

You can watch DVDRs in iso/img format on your pc too. :P

Skiz
02-16-2007, 04:52 AM

ohh man...your missin out haha get that dvd burner. i d/l all my movies on to printable discs, print labels on them then d/l custom covers off a couple sites... print those out slip it into a dvd case and got my own dvd now :)

I used to do that until I burned around 100 movies. I gave that up and just put them in a Case Logic now. Got about 250 in those now.

deuce6000
02-16-2007, 04:54 AM

Yeah i should be getting one soon we just moved and still figuring out our money situation(Trying not to dig ourselves to far into a hole)this is what i plan on buying though.Tell me what you think.

http://www.newegg.com/product/product.asp?item=N82E16827135141

deuce6000 (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../members/deuce6000-115123) Plextor/Benq/nec are the best burners on the market.

Ok Thanks.

0Ri0N
02-16-2007, 04:56 AM
deuce6000 (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../members/deuce6000-115123) Plextor/Benq/nec are the best CD/DVD burners on the market.

Skiz
02-16-2007, 05:02 AM
I have an NEC and a Toshiba, and I can't say a bad thing about them.

That ASUS one looks just fine though.

General2k
02-16-2007, 05:24 AM

I used to do that until I burned around 100 movies. I gave that up and just put them in a Case Logic now. Got about 250 in those now.

Lol yea I the exact same thing. I have 3 binders now with over 520 movies and growing. Best place for boxset dvds.
TV Eps - BitmeTV or F*N.
Movies - F*N, TTi, RevTT,DVDClub is also getting better.
A lot of the boxsets I have gotten are from different sites you just have to keep an eye out here and there for em.

Rollin84
02-16-2007, 06:11 AM

haha yeah, i'll get probably get there sooner or later. havin too much fun makin everything professional and pretty lookin. got the new epson r380 printer and its too cool how you can print on those premium TY discs... sooo nice lookin :whistling

Rollin84
02-16-2007, 06:18 AM

Yeah i should be getting one soon we just moved and still figuring out our money situation(Trying not to dig ourselves to far into a hole)this is what i plan on buying though.Tell me what you think.

http://www.newegg.com/product/product.asp?item=N82E16827135141

deuce6000 (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../members/deuce6000-115123) Plextor/Benq/nec are the best burners on the market.

Ok Thanks.

those are def. the best burners. BUT its also what you burn onto... if you want the best... go with taiyo yuden media. they invented the cd-r. lil more pricey but hardly ever a coaster and i think they might even give a refund if you do get one. well worth it...

thx for the input people. only site i cant look at is TTi, never got around to gettin on there :) . others are good just gotta be particular in your searches.