PDA

View Full Version : 10 new free WB accounts

wildbytes
02-17-2007, 01:55 AM
With invites now closed I will make 10 new accounts to good proven users.
How to get these accounts is very simple.

1. You must prove your are atleast a power user or better with atleast 50 GB uploaded on atleast 2 sites. This needs to be done with a screen shot

2. You must show proff of your stats and can not be blacked out on your screen shoots. (Things that can be blacked out are Username, Email, and IP)

3. Do not pm me more then once on getting 1 of the new accounts, If you do i will delete you pms..

4. Remember that it might take me a day or 2 to get back to you.

Remember this........ If you did not get the account from me or 1 of my staff members on this site, and you get them through account trading, that it has a very good chance of getting disabled.

Also note that if you do get 1 of these accounts from me and you are not active with in 2 weeks the account will be pruned....

For past people that got accounts from me, you now have 2 weeks to become active or the account will get pruned. The system is in place to weed out people that only wish to look around or have other plans with the account.

If these accounts are latter traded they will be disabled on the spot...... I dont care if you giving the account to your grandma, it will be disabled.

So if you are looking to get account to later trade you better think again........

Now before you guys start to bitch and cry about trading accounts on here and getting banned maybe you should go back and re-read the rules of this forum... For the stupid people i will post some snipets for you..

Trading Accounts
Dont trade accounts at FST for sites that strickly forbid it.
If you do they may contact you here to follow their rules.
Read the rules of the sites your a member at and if you chooseto break them dont complain if action is taken against you.

Community Reps
Community Reps are staff at BT sites invited by FST to bring communities together. They are NOT spies though may take action if your breaking their rules. Theres little to stop them from creating accounts to lurk and doubt youde prefer that. Many have accounts at similar sites they watch closely.
Community Reps DO NOT have access to IPs or emails or any private information on this site. Their rank does NOT offer them any more access or power than an ordinary member. Theres no difference between them and members apart from the 20 post month restriction for access to the invites section.
There may be occasion when a Community Rep appears to just to report back and take action against members. We will deal with each instance of this type as it surfaces. We will NOT tolerate being taken advantage of. Thier presence is not to create a battle zone but to assist in joining communities.

Incase you dont beleave what i just copied and pasted then here is the link http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/bittorrent-invites-section/t-posting-guidelines-read-first--124002

If you are caught cheating on Wild-Bytes, well you will see.....

Good Luck

P.S. I might be doing this more offten. So i would not try and look for WB trade accounts as most of the time the account will be disabled and you end up getting screwed.

Ones that are getting accounts

lafur
Leecher101
poly1
Gary2oo5
Demonikus
r9batista
chocoboyz
janine
Seedling
gold24

ALL GONE

Wild

JA
02-17-2007, 01:57 AM
Ill be your first customer, i can PM u screens of my username later if u decide i may receive one :D

http://aycu24.webshots.com/image/9943/2000053084814641957_rs.jpg

bunny67
02-17-2007, 01:58 AM
way ta go wild

gamer4eva
02-17-2007, 02:00 AM
That took a long time to read but i am really happy that WB can come and associate with this site. Hopefully this is a new step and allows other members to access it that have nothing to offer in trades so really everyone is happy. I for one am with this and the rules should be obeyed all the time. WB is being very nice here and we should not take advantage of it in any way.

Panther
02-17-2007, 02:03 AM
I would like one but to tired to take screenshots...

iNSOMNiA
02-17-2007, 02:05 AM
Fair enough for me

TYPE R
good job mr wild

marie81
http://img65.imageshack.us/img65/4532/screenzt2.jpg

and my screen

0Ri0N
02-17-2007, 02:06 AM
Noble gesture, one more time!! :)

WHRST
02-17-2007, 02:08 AM
very nice of you

Vercors
02-17-2007, 02:12 AM
Last time the requirements were we had to be PU on at least 4 trackers. I took the time to take those screenshots, to hide sensitive info, to upload them and to send them to you, but you never pm'ed me back..

wildbytes
02-17-2007, 02:17 AM
Last time the requirements were we had to be PU on at least 4 trackers. I took the time to take those screenshots, to hide sensitive info, to upload them and to send them to you, but you never pm'ed me back..

Could have been because all the accounts were given out already. Or it could have been where you sent me screen shots with very low stats and not a power user on atleast 4 sites.

I will be pming people back tomorrow on who will get these accounts. So dont be looking for any pms back tonight.

Wild

bunny67
02-17-2007, 02:18 AM
did every1 do good on the last wb giveaway then out of the 50? jus wondering like WILD

r4cc00n
02-17-2007, 02:26 AM
What if I'm a Power User on only one tracker I visit daily with ~30 GB uploaded? Can you make a qualification consideration?

Niteghost
02-17-2007, 02:29 AM

Me too, I gave U 3 sites, I uploaded at lest 70 Gigs, i "pleaded and begged " but U just ignored me twice , without any compassion shown,......:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

poly1
02-17-2007, 02:30 AM
hopefully I can get one I tried to get one last time
but was to late

wildbytes
02-17-2007, 02:30 AM
did every1 do good on the last wb giveaway then out of the 50? jus wondering like

Nope

It eneded up being over 50 accounts.

2 were banned fro trading.
2 were banned for cheating....

the 2 accounts that were disabled for tradering are

hummel site name here tctosson... caught trying to trade the account within 24 hours of getting the account... Dumbass made a tread here on trading it.:whistling

Primo username on here is Primosz.... caought trying to trade the account 6 or 7 days ago...

The cheaters were already pruned and there info sent to all the other sites i deal with. We hate cheaters and will do are best to make sure your butt is canned everywhere......

Now for me to keep doing this is all up to you the members.... If to many account that i give out end up getting traded i will stop doing it and post all the trash for others members to see who it was the screwed it up for the rest of us.

Wild

TYPE R
02-17-2007, 02:37 AM
The cheaters were already pruned and there info sent to all the other sites i deal with. We hate cheaters and will do are best to make sure your butt is canned everywhere......

i am with u on that 1 m8

aburyach
02-17-2007, 02:38 AM
The accounts are hardly "free" really.

bunny67
02-17-2007, 02:38 AM
The accounts are hardly "free" really.:huh: wild not charging or trading is a free invite then?

r4cc00n
02-17-2007, 02:39 AM

Agreed, the title of this thread should be changed.

wildbytes
02-17-2007, 02:42 AM

Agreed, the title of this thread should be changed.

How are they not free.... Is it because your lame ass wants to use it to trade with.

also another lame duck. User does not even try and defend him self and yet wants a new account. Moron

Hi wild I need to know What happened to my WB acc

can you help me

send me your username and email addy you used on wb.

Wild
User name : fifa2007
email didn`t know it , really forget

this is what it says.

2007-02-02 - if he comes into IRC, and I am not around, First just say cheating( dont say to talk to me cause I am not going to listen) then just get therm or scooby to kill connection - stewie.
2007-02-02 - Passkey '' Reset to 'd65447xxxxxxxxxxxxxc385fcc4b' by stewie.
2007-02-02 - FIFA2007 196.218.49.4 Azureus 2.5.0.4;Windows XP;Java 1.5.0_10 -UT1600-ف4X•-E
what a moron, my guess either AZ hacked client spoofing or just didnt put the right values in NRPG - stewie.
Can i get one
I lost my acc you know
Thanks
[email protected]
http://img157.imageshack.us/img157/14/capture1cv2.jpg

Chunyq
02-17-2007, 02:44 AM
did every1 do good on the last wb giveaway then out of the 50? jus wondering like

Nope

3 were banned fro trading.

the 3 accounts that were disabled for tradering are

Chuny site name here is Chunyq ips were just not beleaveable.... disabled today

hummel site name here tctosson... caught trying to trade the account within 24 hours of getting the account... Dumbass made a tread here on trading it.:whistling

Primo username on here is Primosz.... caought trying to trade the account 6 or 7 days ago...

Now for me to keep doing this is all up to you the members.... If to many account that i give out end up getting traded i will stop doing it and post all the trash for others members to see who it was the screwed it up for the rest of us.

Wild

What do you mean my ip's were not believable? Half the time I'm connected through a router and half the time I'm directly connected...my ip changes everytime I switch...

wildbytes
02-17-2007, 02:47 AM
Nope

3 were banned fro trading.

the 3 accounts that were disabled for tradering are

Chuny site name here is Chunyq ips were just not beleaveable.... disabled today

Wild

What do you mean my ip's were not believable?

well first off they go to different states that are far apart. and them ips dont match any hosting company.... If i am wrong i will fixs the account. But from ips it dont look good.

Looking at the ips now show that it looks to be a shared account. and over 2000 miles apart and all going to a home connection....

Wild

slowgo
02-17-2007, 02:47 AM
How else would you classify them then if not free?

The only stipulations are that you abide by the rules @ Wild-Bytes and meet a few "proveable" requirements..

other than a little time and effort and honesty what auctual cost is there?

Slowgo

Chunyq
02-17-2007, 02:50 AM
What do you mean my ip's were not believable?

well first off they go to different states that are far apart. and them ips dont match any hosting company.... If i am wrong i will fixs the account. But from ips it dont look good.

Wild

That's weird...my ISP is Comcast. I live in Illinois. I don't know what it is. I did not give away or trade the account. Is there anyway I can prove it?

wildbytes
02-17-2007, 02:51 AM

Wild

That's weird...my ISP is Comcast. I live in Illinois. I don't know what it is. I did not give away or trade the account. Is there anyway I can prove it?

I will pm you the info

wild

aburyach
02-17-2007, 02:54 AM

The only stipulations are that you abide by the rules @ Wild-Bytes and meet a few "proveable" requirements..

Slowgo

They are not free in the regard that you are gathering information from many users such as IPs, emails, logins that can be used against them if your rules are not properly followed and such. Yes, I realize they are free as they have no dollar equivalent or are you charging it, but they far from free in terms of the information you have on each user. Maybe I am just being a "moron" or "lame" as Mr.Wild so aptly said.

bunny67
02-17-2007, 02:56 AM
unless your going to cheat or trade there should be prob

wildbytes
02-17-2007, 02:59 AM

Slowgo

They are not free in the regard that you are gathering information from many users such as IPs, emails, logins that can be used against them if your rules are not properly followed and such. Yes, I realize they are free as they have no dollar equivalent or are you charging it, but they far from free in terms of the information you have on each user. Maybe I am just being a "moron" or "lame" as Mr.Wild so aptly said.

Most people that i have give accounts to so far have no reason to worry. Most use the same name on all sites and on wb and are very active. Its the ones that are looking to gain it for other reason.... So if that is the case then yes you are right it will help weed out the low life trash.....

Wild

wildbytes
02-17-2007, 03:02 AM
Seems like aburyach is against this and does not want to see wb and other sites doing this here.....

geeee i wounder why that is.....

Wild

wildbytes
02-17-2007, 03:05 AM

Wild

After talking to him in pms i do beleave him, so gave him back his account

Wild

Chewie
02-17-2007, 03:06 AM
WTF is all this it ain't really free crap?
Don't look a gift horse in the mouth - get on it's back and ride the bugger.

slowgo
02-17-2007, 03:07 AM

Slowgo

As Bunny said unless you are contemplating "NOT" abiding by the rules there should not be a problem.
Also the rules we have are by no means the harshest out there..simple and straightfoward.
and we do want good community minded members that value "sharing is free and good" and that cheaters,trading accounts,hit and running are some of the main things that ruin it for the other good members of any site not just Wild-bytes and yes most major sites share information regarding those peeps that just want a free lunch at somebody else's expense.

Slowgo

r4cc00n
02-17-2007, 03:09 AM
Is it because your lame ass wants to use it to trade with.

Did I say that? Calm down.

bunny67
02-17-2007, 03:09 AM
i will say aburyach not a cheater and a good member here

Vakill
02-17-2007, 03:10 AM
Wildbytes, a week or so ago there was only 100 something disabled users, now there is 1,000. What happened?

bunny67
02-17-2007, 03:11 AM
Wildbytes, a week or so ago there was only 100 something disabled users, now there is 1,000. What happened?1,000?

slowgo
02-17-2007, 03:14 AM
You might have looked at the home page just after we moved db, good peeps info moved first and as we had time we moved the trash also

Slowgo

wildbytes
02-17-2007, 03:15 AM
Wildbytes, a week or so ago there was only 100 something disabled users, now there is 1,000. What happened?

Them are all old accounts that have not been active in last 4 to 6 months. Accounts have not logged in over 90 days and accounts were not parked. So system took care of them....

Starting today all new members have 2 weeks to be active or account is pruned by system.... Accounts with Zero stats will also be pruned..

We want active members.

Anyways i am off to bed...

tomorrow i will respond to all the pms and list all the winners in this thread.

Wild

r4cc00n
02-17-2007, 03:23 AM
Good luck to all those that applied.

renusa
02-17-2007, 04:57 AM
It's great that wild makes it impossible for cheaters to be on WB.:)Goodluck everyone for the draw.

r9batista
02-17-2007, 11:48 AM
my screen, hope I get one

http://img72.imageshack.us/img72/1677/50694854lr5.png
http://img215.imageshack.us/img215/3575/20588828ff4.png

the full stats will be pmed

gold24
02-17-2007, 11:54 AM
i sent u pm with all my stats and pics and hope u can help :)

Leva
02-17-2007, 11:57 AM
PM Sent With Details....

RainRoofer
02-17-2007, 11:58 AM
Good work wild.

StarBoy69
02-17-2007, 12:24 PM
This is great. I hope that other sites would do this aswell.

ghurka
02-17-2007, 12:42 PM
Invites coming straight from the site sysop can only benefit the community here and on WB. There are no strings attached and you haven't had to give anything in return to get into a decent tracker.

This is a positive move and I think anyone who disagrees with this must have ulterior motives.

gold24
02-17-2007, 12:46 PM
i fixed my profile on imageshack
here are the pics http://profile.imageshack.us/user/gold25/

wildbytes
02-17-2007, 02:28 PM
so far out of all the pms sent only 8 did it right...

Ones that are getting accounts

lafur
Leecher101
poly1
Gary2oo5
Demonikus
r9batista
chocoboyz
janine

There are 2 left.

Wild

r9batista
02-17-2007, 02:51 PM
thanx for theaccount wild

medo
02-17-2007, 03:21 PM
good work

hope to get one soon

power user in only 1 site any chance

slowgo
02-17-2007, 05:26 PM
i sent u pm with all my stats and pics and hope u can help :)

he never received your pm
Check your pm box

Slowgo

Vakill
02-17-2007, 05:48 PM
Wild, if people ask for ratio's in this site, are u allowed to show a screentshot of a WB account?

wildbytes
02-17-2007, 05:54 PM
Wild, if people ask for ratio's in this site, are u allowed to show a screentshot of a WB account?

what you mean...

you talking about showing screen shoots of your account to others if so i can careless.

nothing wrong with screen shoots....

my guess it would be used to show a buffer on the account that will be traded.

Wild

Vakill
02-17-2007, 05:59 PM

what you mean...

you talking about showing screen shoots of your account to others if so i can careless.

Wild

I mean if someone is giving away a good site and they want to see what sites you have good ratio's and/or if ur power user at. Then you could show a WB screenshot?

gamer4eva
02-17-2007, 06:02 PM
He did say he doesnt mind screenshots 'nothing wrong with screen shoots....' he said himself.

wildbytes
02-17-2007, 06:02 PM
what you mean...

Wild

I mean if someone is giving away a good site and they want to see what sites you have good ratio's and/or if ur power user at. Then you could show a WB screenshot?

yes there is nothing wrong with showing screen shoots...

Wild

N@LiM
02-17-2007, 06:36 PM
good work Wild.......
I wish all sysops become kind and strict like u. the whole pvt torrent scene will improve..

btw it seems to be that u don't consider active invite traders on FSt as eligible for ur free invites.. its just my inference seeing some of them asking for invite and not being selected

Good luck to all those invited... Be a good member..