it is not fair to disable my acc

i recived it for free from my friend

and when i changed the email and pass

and try to log in my acc

i got this acc has beed disabled

i say again it is not fair wild-bytes to disable my acc

whating for your explaining:angry:

Go jump off a cliff..

All accounts that are traded will be disabled.

Wild

TYPE R
02-17-2007, 03:20 PM
lol

YAH00
02-17-2007, 03:20 PM
PM him man ... ( he`s a fair man btw )

i bet ppl got bored from such stories ...

Goodluck anyway ..

medo
02-17-2007, 03:22 PM
Remember this........ If you did not get the account from me or 1 of my staff members on this site, and you get them through account trading, that it has a very good chance of getting disabled
Wild

:whistling :whistling :whistling :whistling

StarBoy69
02-17-2007, 03:23 PM
Opps!

Dr. Lecter
02-17-2007, 03:29 PM
Go jump off a cliff..

:D

scofield
02-17-2007, 03:29 PM
wildbytes how can i delete my account? you disabled "delacct.php" remember.

i dont agree with what you're doing so i want out.

buddy
02-17-2007, 03:31 PM
wild-bytes

and try to log in my acc

Go jump off a cliff..

Wild

LMAO! :lol:

wildbytes
02-17-2007, 03:32 PM

just send me your username and email addy and i will delete it.

We dont want you anyways.... Been looking for you:D

Wild

amaso20005
02-17-2007, 03:33 PM
but how can i get an acc while there are no invites ? :@

bigjoe75
02-17-2007, 03:34 PM
wildbytes can you check the pm I sent you?

amaso20005
02-17-2007, 03:36 PM
wild-bytes

and try to log in my acc

Go jump off a cliff..

Wild

if i have an acc and i want to give it to a friend

what should i do? :01:

wildbytes
02-17-2007, 03:36 PM

Simple you just wait.... Or look for when i offer free accounts.

Bigjoe i have read your pm, and it seems strange......

Wild

wildbytes
02-17-2007, 03:37 PM
Go jump off a cliff..

Wild

if i have an acc i want to give it to a friend

Nothing.. If you dont want the account then you should send staff a pm and we will take care of it.... Account trading is a huge no no on wild-bytes, along with many other sites.

Wild

aburyach
02-17-2007, 03:39 PM
Just wait for the account to expire, as mine did.

FCBJ
02-17-2007, 03:40 PM
if i have an acc i want to give it to a friend

Nothing.. If you dont want the account then you should send staff a pm and we will take care of it.... Account trading is a huge no no on wild-bytes, along with many other sites.

Wild
he dont trade it :S

wildbytes
02-17-2007, 03:42 PM

Wild
he dont trade it :S

Dont matter if you trade it or give it out for free, we look at it as being the same thing....

Wild

Dr. Lecter
02-17-2007, 03:45 PM
Wild, he doesn't need 2 send u the user details...
u said that the new system is on... after 2 weeks of inactivity accounts r disabled.

bigjoe75
02-17-2007, 03:48 PM

Simple you just wait.... Or look for when i offer free accounts.

Bigjoe i have read your pm, and it seems strange......

Wild

It's really not that strange. lol I have no reason to lie.

scofield
02-17-2007, 04:02 PM

Wild
i'm afraid you might ban me :cry:

wildbytes
02-17-2007, 04:10 PM

Wild
i'm afraid you might ban me :cry:

LOL

you dont want to be a member, so who cares if i ban you or just disable your account or just delete it....

YOu dont want to be there, so why worry about it.

Plus i see you have it up for trade on ZP......

Wild

scofield
02-17-2007, 04:22 PM
you know i'm playing with you wild, that's a good tracker i wouldnt delete it...

what i'm trying to prove with this non-sense conversation is that you have no reason to do what you're doing, it seems you want everyone banned and tracker all for yourself.

if somebody cheat, you ban.
if somebody invites a cheater you ban both.

but dont forbid us to trade accounts... maybe if i trade it you'll get a bet user/uploader than me.

Now dont be mad at me, you know i love you :rolleyes:

marksman
02-17-2007, 04:24 PM
ah..am sorry wild..i was wonderng..why do u care more for stoppin traders than improvin the actual site..dont get me wrong i like wildbytes..its an all around nice tracker..but it could be way better if u spend more time on the site itself tryin 2 improve it..than going around FST,ZP ..etc and looking for invite traders!

wildbytes
02-17-2007, 04:26 PM
you know i'm playing with you wild, that's a good tracker i wouldnt delete it...

what i'm trying to prove with this non-sense conversation is that you have no reason to do what you're doing, it seems you want everyone banned and tracker all for yourself.

but dont forbid us to trade accounts... maybe if i trade it you'll get a bet user/uploader than me.

Does not matter.... No We have rules and it stats that account trading will be disabled.....

Monday we will be disabling about 70 accounts..... these are all account traders, that we have watched on sites like ZP and P2P..... Your about to see alot of cry babies real soon.

Wild

bigjoe75
02-17-2007, 04:27 PM

Does not matter.... No We have rules and it stats that account trading will be disabled.....

Monday we will be disabling about 70 accounts..... these are all account traders, that we have watched on sites like ZP and P2P..... Your about to see alot of cry babies real soon.

Wild

You're not gonna have anyone left. :lol:

wildbytes
02-17-2007, 04:31 PM
ah..am sorry wild..i was wonderng..why do u care more for stoppin traders than improvin the actual site..dont get me wrong i like wildbytes..its an all around nice tracker..but it could be way better if u spend more time on the site itself tryin 2 improve it..than going around FST,ZP ..etc and looking for invite traders!

HAHA you dont get it.....

You think cheaters make any site better..... IF so your not very bright....

we have seen many people trading there accounts to know cheaters that Wb or other sites have banned for cheating....

Checking other sites, for cheaters/account traders and what ever will never stop.... We have 2 staff members doing only this. its there only job on the site, and they love doing it....

People need to start respecting private sites and respect the members that got there accounts the right way, and worked there way up to power user or what ever.... Not fair to other members......

Wild

phrenzy
02-17-2007, 04:40 PM
God this thread makes me laugh.....It's funny how people love to bite the hand that feeds them....Wild, I think the site should not let anymore people in...

Moonspell13
02-17-2007, 04:50 PM
Checking other sites, for cheaters/account traders and what ever will never stop.... We have 2 staff members doing only this. its there only job on the site, and they love doing it....

LOL .. Tell them to get a life :P

bigjoe75
02-17-2007, 04:51 PM

:lol:

Shadowfire
02-17-2007, 04:56 PM
Stop bitching, ladies.

buddy
02-17-2007, 05:55 PM

:lol: :lol: :lol:

You guys crack me up! :lol:

sert
02-17-2007, 06:11 PM

Wild

Why would somebody cry because he has been disabled from WB? I mean c'mon man don't you think that overestimate your tracker a tad?
Although I have never been there, I guess that a banned member can find your content in other sites.

wildbytes
02-17-2007, 06:14 PM

Wild

Why would somebody cry because he has been disabled from WB? I mean c'mon man don't you think that overestimate your tracker a tad?
Although I have never been there, I guess that a banned member can find your content in other sites.

have you not seen any of the post as of late... People always bitch when they get banned/disabled.

Wild

renusa
02-17-2007, 06:15 PM
:)) :)):))

masterfile78
02-17-2007, 06:18 PM

:lol: :lol: :lol:

You guys crack me up! :lol:

it's just ridiculous:blink: !
U guxs take it JUST A LITTLE BIT to serious!
do somethin what really matters!
...take your energy and become a doctor or whatever man....
TORRENTLEECH RULEz!!!!!!!!!!!:yup:

Cerise
02-17-2007, 07:17 PM
you should'nt polemicate.. WB is not a good tracker. Definately worst than TorrentLeech..

r4cc00n
02-17-2007, 07:36 PM
WB is not a good tracker.

It's not bad, but it's very overrated.

RainRoofer
02-17-2007, 07:43 PM
"LOL .. Tell them to get a life "
roflcopter :lol:

amaso20005
02-18-2007, 12:27 AM
WB is not a good tracker.

it is bad tracker

it content like revtt and must be level 2.5 not 3.5

and no problem for disable

i have another 5 acc in wb

disable them wild if you can

hahaha:angry:

wildbytes
02-18-2007, 12:44 AM

it is bad tracker

HAHA i love how people come here and say this, but yet pms me and begs for account..

LOSER

About content yep we are trying very hard to drop wb as low as we can here, we dont want wb to be worth much. If worth nothing then less people try to trade.:D

Wild

gamer4eva
02-18-2007, 01:52 AM
I hate to admit it but its true....if the tracker in the eyes of the traders becomes less then who in thier right minds would want to trade it? This thread giving invites away on regular basis also decreases value because why obtain one via trade when you can get it free. Wildbytes if you wanted to lower trades for WB you surely have done that much i can defiantely say that!!!!

amaso20005
02-18-2007, 03:28 AM
it is bad tracker

HAHA i love how people come here and say this, but yet pms me and begs for account..

LOSER

About content yep we are trying very hard to drop wb as low as we can here, we dont want wb to be worth much. If worth nothing then less people try to trade.:D

Wild

i pmd you because i want to have the 6th acc

i collect them like post stamps

hahaha:w00t:

asafisraeli123
02-18-2007, 05:08 AM
wild-bytes

and try to log in my acc

Go jump off a cliff..

Wild

:lol:

bcpnikhil
02-18-2007, 05:44 AM
How do the speeds/selection of WildBytes compare to TB or TL? I know I'm talking small trackers vs. huge trackers here, but still, is the community/selection/speed that much better?

amaso20005
02-18-2007, 05:54 AM
up

Moonspell13
02-18-2007, 08:49 AM
Yeah what Wild said Gamer4Eva is true indeed.. It's really funny that most people try to get not sites that they need but sites that are rated high in that list... OK probably most newbies need to do that in order to trade for the sites they really want but I can't understand ppl who already have all good sites and still try to get sites like Ukt just because they are rare... It seems nobody learned something from the Rautaporti case, which is going to happen again ...
Btw, I think that's the reason why ftwr.in should be removed from the list after the January events.. All we do now by letting it into the list is to advertise Gaymatter's site for free here as if it's a nice site, when truth is it's one of the worst and all staff there are nerds :P

asafisraeli123
02-18-2007, 10:10 AM
Amaso20005 You Have No Reason To Up This Thread...wild Has Made Up His Mind I'm Sure....close It Please.

Btw I Know It's Annoying But For Him...this Account Has Been Traded And Therefore He Banned It. Sorry.

george22
02-18-2007, 11:42 AM

LOSER

Wild

i pmd you because i want to have the 6th acc

i collect them like post stamps

hahaha:w00t:

What a loser

I hope he disables all your accounts you loser

please 1 of the mods close this thread

gamer4eva
02-18-2007, 12:55 PM
Thread closed.