PDA

View Full Version : Dedibox International scam artists

Degenx
02-17-2007, 06:46 PM
Do not buy a server from these scam sucking mother f*ckers. I paid 3 days ago and have not received an email for the account details. I have emailed their customer service and support 10 times and have received no replies. Be forewarned on these scam asshole mother fuckers.

Skiz
02-17-2007, 06:47 PM
Do not buy a server from these scam sucking mother f*ckers. I paid 3 days ago and have not received an email for the account details. I have emailed their customer service and support 10 times and have received no replies. Be forewarned on these scam asshole mother fuckers.

You emailed them 10 times in 2.5 days? :ermm:

Sucks you got ripped though. Probably nothing you can do but move on. You should check out some of the recommended sites mentioned here though, if you're still interested - http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/bittorrent/t-bt-dedicated-serverseedbox-152272

007™
02-17-2007, 06:49 PM
go on their IRC

dont know the exact address
but go to homepage, go to contact, then chat or something, the message a guy name verile or verix or something.

and if you can, cancel dedibox its not worth it

Degenx
02-17-2007, 06:52 PM
go on their IRC

dont know the exact address
but go to homepage, go to contact, then chat or something, the message a guy name verile or verix or something.

and if you can cancel dedibox its not worth it

i already have gone on irc and no one says boo on that piece of shit channel

007™
02-17-2007, 06:53 PM
its probably late at night in france, they have a video option connected to the IRC page, can you see anyone in the room?

edit: nvr mind its only 7pm

Panther
02-17-2007, 06:54 PM
the time in france now is about 21:00 or 22:00, not sure which one

Degenx
02-17-2007, 06:55 PM
yep and obviously no one checks to see if anyone needs help, why should i expect help there when they don't even reply on their emails?

They sure were quick when i emailed them before i bought the damn server on how to pay.

gamer4eva
02-17-2007, 06:56 PM
I did post the reason why not to get dedibox. Even if you did get a server they would have cancelled you for torrenting anyway.

Degenx
02-17-2007, 07:10 PM
funny how its still posted in the bittorrent section for dedicated boxes and seedboxes

Skiz
02-17-2007, 07:15 PM
funny how its still posted in the bittorrent section for dedicated boxes and seedboxes

What's funny about it?

There is no section for dedicated and seed boxes. :blink:

A thread about seedboxes deserves to be in the "Bittorrent' section, exactly where you posted it.

007™
02-17-2007, 07:16 PM

its a warning for users interested in purchasing ;)

gamer4eva
02-17-2007, 07:17 PM

You want it in the lounge then.....:lol:

Skiz
02-17-2007, 07:18 PM

You want it in the lounge then.....:lol:

Funny stuff, maybe? :unsure:

gamer4eva
02-18-2007, 02:00 AM
Yes are you interested in a server for a dashing $1000....service sucks and you get 100GB bandwidth. Thats something to laugh about skizo. :lol:

gbilly72
02-18-2007, 03:02 AM

What's funny about it?

There is no section for dedicated and seed boxes. :blink:

A thread about seedboxes deserves to be in the "Bittorrent' section, exactly where you posted it.I think he's talking about this stickied thread (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/bittorrent/t-bt-dedicated-serverseedbox-152272). Maybe it should be updated to warn others.

Edit: There is a disclaimer there already.

Degenx
02-18-2007, 03:36 AM
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/bittorrent/t-bt-dedicated-serverseedbox-152272

BT Server/Seedbox

Dediboxinternational.com

» CPU VIA 2Ghz - 1024 MB RAM - Hard drive with a 160 GB capacity
» 100Mbit/Sec unmetered bandwidth.
» Several Operating systems available (Ubuntu-Server, Debian, Fedora, OpenSuse 10.1, Mandriva, Gentoo 2006, CentOS 4.2, Slackware 10.2, FreeBsd, NetBsd, OpenBsd)
» Some desktop software (Ubuntu-Desktop Dapper, Kubuntu-Desktop Dapper, Xubuntu-Desktop Dapper)
» Unlimited technical support
» Remote manager
» 5Go Security Backup
» Own Server Monitoring
» automatic material diagnosis
» Rescue system
45.00 €/Month *Note Price Changes Often

If people should beware of dedi in general then why advertise this if they don't allow torrenting? LMAO

iNSOMNiA
02-18-2007, 03:53 AM
If people should beware of dedi in general then why advertise this if they don't allow torrenting? LMAO

Not Dedibox.fr, the "real" data center owner..
But only French can sign-up :P

Btw degen .. i don't think you got scammed since many ppl use dedboxinter.
Just wait a bit and try to contact them through Irc

Sean_Rob
02-18-2007, 06:34 AM
in that topic , I said about Dedibox . It sucks .
and IRC channel is not usable.They reset your server again and again (instead of canceling server) if they find that you use torrenting.Then you must go to your panel in DediboxIntentaional.com and Hard Resetting your server . But the problem is , if you hard reset server , all of torrents will be Died.

BTW , beware of its Autopay system . I lost 60$ again in my paypal account this month due to this Fu*king subscription .

Degenx
02-18-2007, 06:54 PM
in that topic , I said about Dedibox . It sucks .
and IRC channel is not usable.They reset your server again and again (instead of canceling server) if they find that you use torrenting.Then you must go to your panel in DediboxIntentaional.com and Hard Resetting your server . But the problem is , if you hard reset server , all of torrents will be Died.

BTW , beware of its Autopay system . I lost 60$ again in my paypal account this month due to this Fu*king subscription .

LOL i haven't even received the login password info yet! As for paypal i cancelled the subscription.