I Want:
BitMeTV
BlackCats-Games
HDBits
PiSexy

Waiting for offers. . .

bcpnikhil
02-18-2007, 05:41 AM
I swear this is like deja vu. Didn't someone already refer you to this: http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/bittorrent-invites-section/t-what-invites-worth-with-reviews-and-ratings-142446

I know that some people don't like that rating system, but it should at least give you a ballpark. I mean, come on.....BitNation (which is functionally open signups) for HDBits (invitations and everything closed, which incidentally I've been desperate for for a while.)

Niteghost
02-18-2007, 05:44 AM
I swear this is like deja vu. Didn't someone already refer you to this: http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/bittorrent-invites-section/t-what-invites-worth-with-reviews-and-ratings-142446

I know that some people don't like that rating system, but it should at least give you a ballpark. I mean, come on.....BitNation (which is functionally open signups) for HDBits (invitations and everything closed, which incidentally I've been desperate for for a while.)
I DID, but he won't listen, don't seem to appreciate others goodwill and Xperience, instead he put up a NEW Post again, like it will "make" a difference, What can I say?[

bcpnikhil
02-18-2007, 05:46 AM
lol I hear ya. I mean for the love of god....BitNation for HDBits? I guess they both have "bit" in their names, so they must be equal. Just like how you wear a sweater, and I hear the Nazis wore sweaters. Hence, you're a bloody Nazi.

Anyways, dtrain, listen to others on the board. Please. And don't spam it with the EXACT same post (with the exact same crappy offers). Also, how's this an update?

Niteghost
02-18-2007, 05:49 AM
lol I hear ya. I mean for the love of god....BitNation for HDBits? I guess they both have "bit" in their names, so they must be equal. Just like how you wear a sweater, and I hear the Nazis wore sweaters. Hence, you're a bloody Nazi.

Anyways, dtrain, listen to others on the board. Please. And don't spam it with the EXACT same post (with the exact same crappy offers). Also, how's this an update?

BTW, Blackcats is open for registration , yesterday, could be still OPEN
Hey !! Wait a minute,!!!! , the Christian Torrents, might get him FTN or perhaps Sct, wooooooooWw !! LMAO :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

bcpnikhil
02-18-2007, 06:15 AM
nah blackcats is closed. but dude.. xtian torrents would get him sct + ftn + exigo + nb + swedvdr.

why do you always underestimate trades nite?

btw, you do realize he posted the EXACT same thing in torrentportal forums too. this is getting out of hand dtrain.