PDA

View Full Version : hdbits + bitme

bcpnikhil
02-18-2007, 06:32 AM
I have 2 level 3 trackers, and a certain "specialized" 3.5 tracker that I'd be willing to trade for an hdbits account. Please consider, it would be amazing for me.

BitMe isn't as essential to the trade, but if you have a BitMe invite to spare along with an HDBits account, it would be awesome (I'm going to college next year, so having access to a bunch of etexts would be sweet)

Niteghost
02-18-2007, 06:38 AM
I have 2 level 3 trackers, and a certain "specialized" 3.5 tracker that I'd be willing to trade for an hdbits account. Please consider, it would be amazing for me.

BitMe isn't as essential to the trade, but if you have a BitMe invite to spare along with an HDBits account, it would be awesome (I'm going to college next year, so having access to a bunch of etexts would be sweet)

BTW, Lernbits and Bitspider are NOT too.. shabby either, hope U have those under your belt now.

bcpnikhil
02-18-2007, 06:39 AM
yeah i have both. they're not bad, but they definitely cater to o'reilly lovers (the computer book series, not the conservative hack on fox)

Backslash
02-18-2007, 06:41 AM
yeah bitme is by far the best e-learning. pm what trackers you offer for it

r4cc00n
02-18-2007, 06:41 AM

I have an invite to BitMe. PM me the names of the 2 level 3 trackers and the specialized 3.5 tracker you have and maybe we can work out a deal.

p3st
02-18-2007, 09:01 AM
pm sent