PDA

View Full Version : the best way to increase ur ratio on BitMeTV

ABOUD
02-18-2007, 07:04 AM
many people here are complaining about how hard is having a good ratio on BitMeTV so i'm going to tell u about the way i use to boost my ratio there "i'm sure that many people here already know this way" ...

simply you will find a show which is RECENTLY AIRED on other tracker as tvtorrents.com and it's also on BitMeTV and has a good number of leechers there ,, then download it from tvtorrents after that seed it on BitMeTV "i checked tvtorrents FAQ and i didn't found any problem with doing that" but don't forget to seed on tvtorrents.com too because it's a very good tracker and u need the upload credits to be able to download ....

Backslash
02-18-2007, 07:06 AM
this is how to keep a good ratio ANYWHERE

ABOUD
02-18-2007, 07:07 AM
i made a mistake i think by posting this topic here i think it should be moved to BitTorrent section

ABOUD
02-18-2007, 07:09 AM

thats true but bitmetv is one of the hardest trackers to keep a good ratio .

Backslash
02-18-2007, 07:13 AM

yeah the .65 ratio requirement is too strict

ABOUD
02-18-2007, 07:27 AM

i was going to lose my acc there because of that , and i admit if that happened i would be crying then :cry:

Green Goblin
02-18-2007, 07:31 AM
I just donate on bitmetv too easy:D

Niteghost
02-18-2007, 07:36 AM

i was going to lose my acc there because of that , and i admit if that happened i would be crying then :cry:

yeah, could be "Kamikase", I admit, divulging such tips and tricks, will get U a "replacement", if that ever "happens", okay. Relaxxxxxxxxx.:) :)

ABOUD
02-18-2007, 07:50 AM
I just donate on bitmetv too easy:D

you are so lucky dude ,, but unfortunately paypal doesn't work in my country , i hope that bitmetv staff will enable us to donate by credit card soon .

Backslash
02-18-2007, 07:52 AM
yeah i just donate to stay alive

ABOUD
02-18-2007, 07:52 AM

yeah, could be "Kamikase", I admit, divulging such tips and tricks, will get U a "replacement", if that ever "happens", okay. Relaxxxxxxxxx.:) :)

i think i'm in the safe side now buddy :)

sangos
02-18-2007, 08:32 AM
and another thing take care of the big torrents files cuz there is many people who have just some files from it ,download the torent skip the others they dont have and yet still count as a leecher (although they wont leech any thing) so try to stick with torrents with 1-3 files so u know that they are really leecher and u will keep a good ratio just like any one on Bitmetv :D

ABOUD
02-18-2007, 08:46 AM
and another thing take care of the big torrents files cuz there is many people who have just some files from it ,download the torent skip the others they dont have and yet still count as a leecher (although they wont leech any thing) so try to stick with torrents with 1-3 files so u know that they are really leecher and u will keep a good ratio just like any one on Bitmetv :D

yeah that's a very important point indeed ...

evening_star
02-18-2007, 08:53 AM
I'm always surprised when people say they have a hard time seeding on BitMeTV. Most torrents there get a lot of downloads, making it fairly easy to seed as long as you grab the torrent when it's still new.

Also series/season packs are good to seed. I know the complete Buffy pack is always getting pull. I think half my upload comes from that one alone.

The biggest thing is don't take more than you can realistically seed back. If you want a season of something, and don't have the ratio buffer to download the whole thing, start with only a few episodes and work your way up til you get it all. It's greed and impatience that cause bad ratios.

FlipRising21
02-18-2007, 09:02 AM
its easy..just becoming PU is hard unless you donate... Just get the newest shows as soon as they come out they usually seed up to atleast 1.5

gohugo
02-18-2007, 09:26 AM
my technique is the same eccept that i first take it on the newsgroups
even better because that way you can seed an old entire saison
example sex and the city complete saison 22.5gb
i got 100gb buffer in 3 weeks

ABOUD
02-18-2007, 09:41 AM
edited ...

ABOUD
02-18-2007, 09:41 AM
my technique is the same eccept that i first take it on the newsgroups
even better because that way you can seed an old entire saison
example sex and the city complete saison 22.5gb
i got 100gb buffer in 3 weeks

100gb buffer in 3 weeks :cheers:
i can't even dream about that :D ..

crossfade
02-18-2007, 10:04 AM
I think it's fairly easy as well to keep a decent ratio.
I often got 3-4 ratios on iNTERNAL BitMeTV Season Packs.
If you download all the HDTV or HR HDTV episodes off public trackers and then seed the season packs that come out in june / july at BMTV you're set.

Niteghost
02-18-2007, 10:20 AM
If you download all the HDTV or HR HDTV episodes off public trackers and then seed the season packs that come out in june / july at BMTV you're set.

How do U guys, D/L from 1 source [ Tracker] and Seed it to another Tracker?:huh: :huh:

asafisraeli123
02-18-2007, 11:16 AM
That's Easy...tell Us About Oink!!

marksman
02-18-2007, 11:22 AM
about bitmetv!.. i kinda gave up on it!..well yea while i agree that Some of the content is not everywhere..i dont care much about the speeds..as the time i will keep download some files with a very high speed then seed them..then download another some and then seed them!is almost the same like downloadin the whole thing from..say TVT or something..and seeding it..if only some of the stuff they got were available else where!:S

gamer4eva
02-18-2007, 12:42 PM

Oink is not that hard...:huh:

Panther
02-18-2007, 12:45 PM

Oink is not that hard...:huh:

sure... :wacko:

gamer4eva
02-18-2007, 12:49 PM
It is more difficult than others which is why i only managed a 10GB buffer.

gamer4eva
02-18-2007, 12:50 PM
Moved From Invite Section

ABOUD
02-18-2007, 01:25 PM

How do U guys, D/L from 1 source [ Tracker] and Seed it to another Tracker?:huh: :huh:

that's very easy first you must ensure that the both torrents have the same size and files ,, as an example :
http://img226.imageshack.us/img226/1023/ex2ml6.jpg
http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/6893/ex3ni2.jpg

after that you will download from the public tracker or any tracker you want and after completing the download use the torrent file from other tracker (like bitmetv) to seed it on this tracker by choosing the same folder you download in ....

Shadowfire
02-18-2007, 02:41 PM
For Oink: Go to their browse page and sort the torrents by number of leechers. Look at the files that have recently been uploaded with only one seeder and 20+ leechers. Click into that and look at the percentage finished by most of the leechers. If it's below 50, download the torrent. You'll be uploading to each of the peers as you go, and then some even after you finish, creating a buffer that you can use to download other torrents. Optionally, you can select just a few files to download, selecting primarily the ones whose pieces a lot of which have not been uploaded.

/sorry for the somewhat offtopic ;)

Dr. Lecter
02-18-2007, 04:28 PM
I almost got disabled on BitmeTV after my first week there.
I've downloaded a few GB & had a ratio there of 0.02....
Like other members, I've downloaded from other places & seeded there....

yaheard
02-18-2007, 05:37 PM
Hmmm...never pay for file sharing