PDA

View Full Version : fsc mods plz help

vipdiablo
02-18-2007, 08:59 AM
fsc mods plz help me as my acc that i just made has bees disabled and i dont know why can any one help me plz :cry::cry:

General2k
02-18-2007, 09:40 AM
You may have better luck on the TPG forums. I think FSC admins usually hang out around there more than they do here.

Chi Pheo
02-18-2007, 09:51 AM
Contact them via IRC you will get the answer shortly.

General2k
02-18-2007, 10:14 AM
Contact them via IRC you will get the answer shortly.
I beleive you need to have a key to access their irc channel.

Chi Pheo
02-18-2007, 10:19 AM
Yes, Its posted in their forum.

ghurka
02-18-2007, 01:46 PM
There are FSC mods that hang around here but it could be that they just don't see any point in contacting you. You say you don't know why your account was disabled....could it be because you were offering your FSC account in trade for FTN and a mod spotted it. If so then you're wasting your time trying to get it back.

vipdiablo
02-18-2007, 04:47 PM
no guys i get it frome a friend and didnt even used it they disable after less that 24 hour

Vanguard
02-18-2007, 04:57 PM
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/bittorrent-invites-section/t-ftn-needed-157067

You tried to trade your account which is a big no no.

Melvinmeow
02-18-2007, 08:07 PM
They have mods in this forum but they dont generally declare themselves as staff there. Ive seen 3 or more of them on these forums.
(they arent really trying to hide they use the same names here that they use on their own site for the most part.)

DV8type
02-19-2007, 01:46 AM
Well, it looks like you were trading your invites....thats probably the reason. sorry

We've been generous the last few weeks during our B'Day celebration to give invites to a lot of members....with that there has been a steady rise in trading, which is very unfortunate

Sentient
02-19-2007, 02:40 AM
I'm still scratching my head over the fact that there are this many people dumb enough to use the same name here as on the sites. Seems like there were two or three from fsc alone today. Idiots.

DV8type
02-19-2007, 02:48 AM
lol...there are various methods to finding people....:shifty:

RealitY
02-19-2007, 10:07 AM
fsc mods plz help me as my acc that i just made has bees disabled and i dont know why can any one help me plz :cry::cry:
You posted the url in a thread in this section whcih Staff here had to edit. That was posted shortly before you made this thread. We have filters for some sites and you intentionally bypassed them. Most likely a staff member of FSC read that thread prior to your post being edited...

Melvinmeow
02-19-2007, 01:03 PM
You posted the url in a thread in this section whcih Staff here had to edit. That was posted shortly before you made this thread. We have filters for some sites and you intentionally bypassed them. Most likely a staff member of FSC read that thread prior to your post being edited...

That could very well be another reason for them to have disabled you. They are very strict with their rules and for good reasons.

Backslash
02-19-2007, 03:53 PM
good. i told you not to post their url and you did it anyway. dont act like you didn't do anything.