PDA

View Full Version : have IPLAY 180GB BUFFER

Itachi_Avenger
02-18-2007, 03:37 PM
Need something good.Write here your offer.

For something that its real good (like SCT:lol:) i can toss in other accs, like pisexy PT,Filezone,TB,Tb.ro,SCC,Bitme,BitmeTV,x264,KG,RSR,TTi,Oink, and others.:)

dtrain1234
02-19-2007, 01:10 PM
Hi, I hope we can work out a deal here. I can offer you 1 invite to TVJunkies, BitNation and 2 invites to ChristianTorrents. Maybe you could use those invites to get more invitations to other trackers you would like. I would like in return a PiSexy invite and BitMeTV invite. PM me and let me know what you think.

Cerise
02-19-2007, 01:18 PM
looool :D

bigjoe75
02-19-2007, 01:23 PM
Hi, I hope we can work out a deal here. I can offer you 1 invite to TVJunkies, BitNation and 2 invites to ChristianTorrents. Maybe you could use those invites to get more invitations to other trackers you would like. I would like in return a PiSexy invite and BitMeTV invite. PM me and let me know what you think.

Good offer. lol

dtrain1234
02-19-2007, 03:39 PM

Good offer. lol

I am really going for it. I've been trying to get invites to these sites for a long time. :P