PDA

View Full Version : Big problem on FSC

Arczimodo
02-18-2007, 08:52 PM
Hi i have big problem on f********g. Few minutes ago i can login to the site, but i must restart my computer, then i want to login to FSC, its error: Login Failed! This account is no longer active. I dont know why... Can you help me? Pls.

Backslash
02-18-2007, 08:52 PM
youre disabled and as far as i know, it's pretty hard to get disabled at fsc. they probably caught you trading

Arczimodo
02-18-2007, 08:55 PM
I traded this account, but 2 weeks ago...

Anybody knows their irc channel?

Backslash
02-18-2007, 08:56 PM
so if you traded for it, why would you question it? why would you even say you dont know why you got disabled?

Arczimodo
02-18-2007, 08:59 PM
I think, that if they catch you on trade account at the moment, they block account, but not if the trade was 2 weeks ago...

Do you know their irc channel?

IMO when my account has been disabled, the error will be: This account has been disabled, no This account is no longer active...

Rollin84
02-18-2007, 09:07 PM
your screwed... you traded. doesnt matter if it was an hour or a year ago if they find out you're done buddy

Arczimodo
02-18-2007, 09:08 PM
They find me only that i changed email addres in profile?

Melvinmeow
02-18-2007, 09:11 PM
Theres a couple of ways to detect when people change their accounts.
1 of the obvious methods is their country isnt the same as it was before.

Arczimodo
02-18-2007, 09:12 PM
I traded this account with guy from Poland... so country is the same.

Backslash
02-18-2007, 09:23 PM
I think, that if they catch you on trade account at the moment, they block account, but not if the trade was 2 weeks ago...

Do you know their irc channel?

IMO when my account has been disabled, the error will be: This account has been disabled, no This account is no longer active...
oh so you think if they catch you trading, but it was two weeks ago, they'd let it go?

r4cc00n
02-18-2007, 09:24 PM
I traded this account with guy from Poland... so country is the same.

The IP address will be different, that's probably how they found out along with the change of the e-mail address and the country.

RainRoofer
02-18-2007, 09:45 PM
I got caught two times after an HALF YEAR i traded it, so, two weeks is small time.

gamer4eva
02-18-2007, 09:55 PM

But the country my server is in and the country i live in are completely apart....so how come i have not got banned yet?:huh: I doubt it was for trading....probably other things.

Rollin84
02-18-2007, 09:57 PM

But the country my server is in and the country i live in are completely apart....so how come i have not got banned yet?:huh: I doubt it was for trading....probably other things.

thats exactly what i was thinking... they'd have to ban everyone using a server if they went by that.

Melvinmeow
02-18-2007, 10:15 PM

Because when you use a server your still logging in with your main ip as well.

When you trade the account it switches ips completely and only shows the new ip logging in since you are not longer using the account anymore.

morphine
02-18-2007, 10:47 PM
Because when you use a server your still logging in with your main ip as well.

When you trade the account it switches ips completely and only shows the new ip logging in since you are not longer using the account anymore.

It's not that simple. People can change isp, even change country. I changed my isp recently and i'm now listed as having a swedish ip. I'm not swedish, neither do i live there. I wasnt banned anywhere for changing my previous regular ip. I think there's more to this situation.

DV8type
02-19-2007, 01:40 AM
well for one you were trading....which is against our rules. And account trading will get you an instant ban. sorry. Also we dont have all day to be checking, so it can take a few days/weeks/months to catch you.

Finn_1337
02-19-2007, 01:55 AM
LOL, DV8type FTW :lol:

Melvinmeow
02-19-2007, 01:43 PM
well for one you were trading....which is against our rules. And account trading will get you an instant ban. sorry. Also we dont have all day to be checking, so it can take a few days/weeks/months to catch you.

LMAO Probably a combination of the stuff I mentioned plus you saw him trading the account. ;)

Guess that sums it up now doesnt it?

WinterMan
02-19-2007, 02:22 PM
Forget it