PDA

View Full Version : Looking for NB

Shadowfire
02-19-2007, 12:51 AM
Looking for: Buffered accounts from levels 3.5 or below, especially buffered KGs
Have: .

Please PM me. :happy:

/Edit: NB not needed ;) ; Now I'm just looking for buffered stuff.

r4cc00n
02-19-2007, 12:53 AM
Why's everyone looking for an NorBits invite all of a sudden?

Shadowfire
02-19-2007, 12:55 AM
Not exactly all of a sudden, for me. I've been considering whether I want it for a while, and now I decide positive.

r4cc00n
02-19-2007, 12:57 AM
Not exactly all of a sudden, for me. I've been considering whether I want it for a while, and now I decide positive.

Do you speak Norweigan?

Shadowfire
02-19-2007, 01:04 AM
Unfortunately, no, if that's going to be a stipulation in getting an invite. I've only been interested in foreign trackers relatively recently.

Actually, I'm also open to buffered accounts offers, too. Especially buffered KGs, like you. I'm finding that KG has a lot of movies that actually aren't all too obscure for me, which I can't find anywhere else. ... If only they were actually seeded. :dry:

r4cc00n
02-19-2007, 01:24 AM
Actually, I'm also open to buffered accounts offers, too. Especially buffered KGs, like you. I'm finding that KG has a lot of movies that actually aren't all too obscure for me, which I can't find anywhere else. ... If only they were actually seeded. :dry:

I don't know what the appeal is of foreign trackers, especially to a user that doesn't speak the language of said tracker.

I hope I can find an extremely well-buffered Karagarga account. Seeding's not a problem for me, it's just that I'm in love with obscure movies and have recently discovered Karagarga.

Shadowfire
02-19-2007, 01:34 AM
Norbits has so many torrents that are well seeded and can't be found in many other places.

When I first got KG, I thought that its content was too obscure for me. That's why I still haven't used my account much. However, I've recently found a lot of Asian movies that I can't find anywhere else. Therefore, I have to start seeding or find a buffered account. A pity is that many of the torrents are unseeded. :(

Shadowfire
02-19-2007, 07:26 PM
Up.

jjoyce222
02-20-2007, 01:06 AM
good luck

aburyach
02-20-2007, 01:56 AM
Norbits/Swebits are some of the best, especially for DVDr's. Most of the films are American anyways, so why does it matter if the tracker is foreign?