PDA

View Full Version : how to commit assisted suicide in the US South

vidcc
02-19-2007, 05:33 PM
bKBE2XQTfDQ

Skiz
02-19-2007, 05:46 PM
Idiots. Don't dish it out if you can't take it.

Cheese
02-19-2007, 06:45 PM
That's really funny. In fact, that whole episode of Top Gear was one of the funniest of I've ever seen and a good advertisement to stay the fuck out of USA. Later on one of them gives their car away for free and the family then try to sue them for $12,000 because they got the model of the car wrong. :dabs:

sOkrFks__xY

vidcc
02-19-2007, 08:18 PM
That's really funny. In fact, that whole episode of Top Gear was one of the funniest of I've ever seen and a good advertisement to stay the fuck out of USA. Later on one of them gives their car away for free and the family then try to sue them for $12,000 because they got the model of the car wrong. :dabs:

As far as I knew the original intention was to see if it's cheaper as a tourist to buy an old car and drive across the states then sell it than renting a car. They ended up donating the cars after seeing the desolation still abundant in new Orleans. I don't get top gear here and wouldn't watch a car show anyway as it holds little interest to me, but I would have loved to have seen this whole episode.

(edit: watch the clip now)

I hadn't heard about the lawsuit, but figures. :dry:

I found the clip funny because of the total lack of humor shown really plays into the stereotype.

It works as humor in the same way the borak show does..... because the person is oblivious to the joke.

To quote the dixie chicks quoting the simpsons....http://www.backstreetmerch.com/images/products/toons/misc/simp/bsi_simp210.gif

Fulanito
02-19-2007, 11:06 PM
jaja the alabama sign was tremendouz hah

Skiz
02-19-2007, 11:09 PM
jaja the alabama sign was tremendouz hah

What do you mean? Because it was shot up?

Almost all the signs here are. You mean to tell me that you've never done a drive-by on a sign? :unsure:

Fulanito
02-19-2007, 11:19 PM
no never seen signs shooted up like that...but i can image how a texas sign would look like too heh:D

Skiz
02-19-2007, 11:35 PM
no never seen signs shooted up like that...but i can image how a texas sign would look like too heh:D

Wow....we used to do that shit all the time in high school along with mailbox baseball. :yup:

Fulanito
02-20-2007, 12:40 PM

Wow....we used to do that shit all the time in high school along with mailbox baseball. :yup:

damm jajja:lol:

bmorson
02-21-2007, 10:53 PM
awsoeme video

Fulanito
02-22-2007, 12:10 PM
bmorson u reaaly are in a hurry jajja

tesco
02-25-2007, 05:01 PM
I don't get top gear here and wouldn't watch a car show anyway as it holds little interest to me, but I would have loved to have seen this whole episode.
It would hold little interest to me too but it's things like what happene din that ep that make me watch it weekly.:lol: