PDA

View Full Version : invite trade

pjvedder
02-19-2007, 11:40 PM
OK, aparantly i need to read more...I made an offer earlier and was laughed at...Rightfully so..Didnt know I was aking for the top dog of sites...My bad.So how about this one. I have SuperT, TL, SceneAcc, TD invites......I am looking for other good dvdr trackers that I dont already have....

PLEASE pm me if interested...

Niteghost
02-19-2007, 11:48 PM
OK, aparantly i need to read more...I made an offer earlier and was laughed at...Rightfully so..Didnt know I was aking for the top dog of sites...My bad.So how about this one. I have SuperT, TL, SceneAcc, TD invites......I am looking for other good dvdr trackers that I dont already have....

PLEASE pm me if interested...

Sorry to inform U again, those "stuff" U have, FST invite section, gives it out as "FREE Giveaawy:, untill U managed to "crawL" like I do, to level 4 +, that 's way the "fun " starts.
Infact someone, gave away a Level 4 , { consider the best in Dvdr, to a scandinavian. Extremely fierce competition] Well, look at the Chart,

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/bittorrent-invites-section/t-what-invites-worth-with-reviews-and-ratings-142446
and go from there

walczanin
02-19-2007, 11:50 PM
sometimes even lvl 5 are given for free
its all here to take))

Niteghost
02-19-2007, 11:55 PM
sometimes even lvl 5 are given for free
its all here to take))

Wish me luck, I hope I am "there", [ with my PU ratios, and detail explanation why I need it] if any Level 4+ OR Level 5 >>> acc o invite is up for Grabs. :lol: :lol: :lol: