PDA

View Full Version : xvid to image

aarik111
02-20-2007, 03:23 PM
Allof the new stuff iget is always in xvid. then ihave to convert to image so i can make copies later. Does anyone know why they don't have cams, ts, etc. in image format. Would i be able to male a torent from the image files i am making?

Thanks for you help

prima1
02-20-2007, 03:38 PM
Hmmm, I guess TS is too bad a quality to be made in full DVD image, what's the point?
never seen a TS released as full DVD yet, but you can theoritically upload a torrent from the image you are making i am not sure if the tracker allows such thing though you better read the FAQ and rules

Melvinmeow
02-20-2007, 03:52 PM
XVID is a non vcd/svcd complaint format. So you will never see an img for a xvid formatted file. If you want img complaint formats stick with vcd/svcd.

Skiz
02-20-2007, 04:15 PM
Allof the new stuff iget is always in xvid. then ihave to convert to image so i can make copies later. Does anyone know why they don't have cams, ts, etc. in image format. Would i be able to male a torent from the image files i am making?

Thanks for you help

B/c no one wants a cam on DVD. What's the point? :huh:

Melvinmeow
02-20-2007, 04:16 PM

Thanks for you help

What you think the guys in N.Y.C sell on the sidewalks??
Obviously if they are selling them some idiots are dumb enough to want them in DVDR format. ;)

Skiz
02-20-2007, 04:25 PM

What you think the guys in N.Y.C sell on the sidewalks??
Obviously if they are selling them some idiots are dumb enough to want them in DVDR format. ;)

Just b/c someone wants them, I don't think it warrants producing them. I for one rely on DVDR's to be true rips. I'll be pissed if I start seeing them as cams, too.

aarik111
02-20-2007, 04:38 PM
My girlfriend is not good at computers. So i have to make whatever i download into dvd. and to be able to transport them.. If there are people who also always have to convert let me know please

prima1
02-20-2007, 04:45 PM
There are programs that can convert Xvid to DVD if that is what you are asking about
try VSO ConvertXtoDVD

torrentguru
02-20-2007, 05:28 PM
About TS
A telesync is the same spec as a CAM except it uses an external audio source (most likely an audio jack in the chair for hard of hearing people). A direct audio source does not ensure a good quality audio source, as a lot of background noise can interfere. A lot of the times a telesync is filmed in an empty cinema or from the projection booth with a professional camera, giving a better picture quality. Quality ranges drastically, check the sample before downloading the full release. A high percentage of Telesyncs are CAMs that have been mislabeled.

prima1
02-20-2007, 06:15 PM
About TS
A telesync is the same spec as a CAM except it uses an external audio source (most likely an audio jack in the chair for hard of hearing people). A direct audio source does not ensure a good quality audio source, as a lot of background noise can interfere. A lot of the times a telesync is filmed in an empty cinema or from the projection booth with a professional camera, giving a better picture quality. Quality ranges drastically, check the sample before downloading the full release. A high percentage of Telesyncs are CAMs that have been mislabeled.

WOW! I always thought they were the same thing