PDA

View Full Version : another giveaway!

Backslash
02-20-2007, 03:49 PM
done. a lot of you took yourselves out of the running by not following a few simple rules

alaakoura
02-20-2007, 03:50 PM
i need bitme tv please it contains alot of famous series in the world i was looking for it for a long time

TYPE R
02-20-2007, 03:50 PM
good giv away m8

bombi
02-20-2007, 03:51 PM
could i get fsc please? have searched for a long time now and would apriciate if I got it.
I want it beacuse i am curious about how its inside.

Backslash
i said "post WHY you want them"

FCBJ
i need BITME, dont have any reason
i just need it :P

GigaGiga
02-20-2007, 03:52 PM
Please FSC invite, please I really need that :)
Tnx
reason:
u can trust me, I want tracker with good level. I really really want

Backslash
02-20-2007, 03:52 PM
so, no one plans on actually giving me a reason why i should invite them

Ultramorpg
02-20-2007, 03:53 PM
That's pretty cool dude, I don't actually need anything but it's damn good giveaway, thx

C[a]N
02-20-2007, 03:54 PM
i need/want FSC.
because i'm not lookin for trackers,i'm lookin for community.

GigaGiga
02-20-2007, 03:54 PM
my reason:
i want good tracker because i am a good user
so i think i supposed to win
i love 0-daytrackers and i think FSC is the best for me
and i dont have any good trackers to trade :cry:
please give me please , i have a lot of reasons ^^

KilUA FST
02-20-2007, 03:55 PM
i want bitmeTv invite
you really helping me improving my career
pretime downloading series

josephs911
Bitmetv please i heard that site is really a great website for Tv shows, and really wanna download tv shows. I have a seed box and can keep a great ratio...

asafisraeli123
Ok. Can Hadle The Demands. Bitmetv Plz..i Need It Because I Download Lots Of Tv Shows....plus Most Of It Aren't Shown In My Digital Company. What Means I Can't See Them On Tv. NOO...NOT MOST OF THEM. ALL OF THEM!!

Let's Just Say...tv Junkey :p
So Plz. Thx. Will Be Waiting For Your Pm !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

StarBoy69
Good giveaway! Too bad people can't give a reason...

lafur
02-20-2007, 03:58 PM
i would if i had any rep points :(

jokzor
02-20-2007, 04:00 PM
bitmetv,
cause it is a better rated tracker than those i'm used to
cause i don't have anything good for trade
cause it would allow me to invite others and get rep :)

you can make a lot of difference to this newbie

edit: i have good ratios on trackers im registered

asafisraeli123
02-20-2007, 04:02 PM

I GAVE ONE..

GigaGiga
02-20-2007, 04:03 PM
I gave :)

StarBoy69
02-20-2007, 04:04 PM

I GAVE ONE..

Yeah, you did but when I wrote that I didin't saw yours/Good Luck;)

.:MHD:.
02-20-2007, 04:06 PM
buddy i would like a BITMETV acct

i promise to maintain good ratio

pls do give me the acct

Backslash
02-20-2007, 04:08 PM
edit: if you dont have the rep points, you can only receive td invite.

jokzor
02-20-2007, 04:08 PM
no problem
thankx anyway :)

Backslash
02-20-2007, 04:13 PM
i said no pm's. you know who you are. i already said the winner will be chosen in a few hours, not ten minutes

vipdiablo
02-20-2007, 04:16 PM
hi m8 i really really really need bitme tv couz i realy like it and the series that they have plz m8 i really like it

taba
02-20-2007, 04:17 PM
that will b kind to give me bitme

am a doctor and intersted in medical section

also need sports section 4 physical fitness and therapy

will not trade it
i promise
thanx any way

Backslash
02-20-2007, 04:19 PM
i'm leaving now. be back in a few hours to select the winners. if i invite you and you cheat, i will let it be known on various communities. i also ask that you dont trade the account, at least not as soon as i give it to you.

DaVox
02-20-2007, 04:23 PM
lol pls forgive me for being an idiot!

even though its unlikely i'll cross my fingers and repost my query here

hi backslash. i kno my posts aren't the highest and my reps arent +2 but thats only because i haven't been in the invites section for long. despite that fact i hope that my interest in e-learning can make me worthy of a bitme invite http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../images/smilies/biggrin.gif. i'm currently trying to enhance my 3d modeling skills and i heard that bitme has a great selection. i'm also willing to share so u can be assured that i'll seed those bitme torrents till i go broke. anyways here's some proof of my gfxnews and bitspyder ratios.

http://img53.imageshack.us/img53/1375/bitspyderratiort5.jpg (http://img53.imageshack.us/img53/1375/bitspyderratiort5.jpg)
http://img64.imageshack.us/img64/862...wsratiowa9.jpg (http://img64.imageshack.us/img64/8620/gfxnewsratiowa9.jpg)

well.... here's to hoping....

alfy1985eg
02-20-2007, 04:23 PM
i want fsc plz
thanx

nvidia6800
02-20-2007, 04:28 PM
good giveaway

ABOUD
02-20-2007, 04:32 PM
hi Backslash
i will be very thankful if you give me fsc invite ..
the reaeson: i need to go up to level 4 ,,,,

george22
02-20-2007, 04:38 PM
Hi
I really need a bitmetv invite
I'm really a big fan of tv shows like heroes and lost and prison break and it would be really nice if I could get a bitmetv invite

Thanks alot

SHUVT
02-20-2007, 04:39 PM
FSC would be great. I contribute to the communities that I am apart of and I contribute here. I have good ratios and various trackers and I do not trade for my accounts. People have given me everything and I do the same for others. All Rep points are for giving people invites and not trading for "elite" trackers. I have heard the FSC is a great tracker and I would like to have access. Star was supposed to give me an invite but he is a stingy prick. LOL JK Star you are cool as hell.

GigaGiga
02-20-2007, 04:40 PM
my last post:
i want good tracker because i am a good user
so i think i supposed to win
i love 0-daytrackers and i think FSC is the best for me
and i dont have any good trackers to trade :cry:
i have to go up for lev 4, i love to download a lot, 10 GB in week +-
i hope u will give me invite
omg a lot of i , i wrote here lol.
please give me please , i have a lot of reasons ^^:w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:
plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

r9batista
02-20-2007, 04:57 PM
I really need bitmetv, because all I download is tvshows (95% not all) and I am interested in many pack seasons as scrubs (1 till 5) + family guy + boston legal +many others and these packs can't find them except there

and if you want evidence I'm ready

walczanin
02-20-2007, 05:00 PM
FSC would be great. I contribute to the communities that I am apart of and I contribute here. I have good ratios and various trackers and I do not trade for my accounts. People have given me everything and I do the same for others. All Rep points are for giving people invites and not trading for "elite" trackers. I have heard the FSC is a great tracker and I would like to have access. Star was supposed to give me an invite but he is a stingy prick. LOL JK Star you are cool as hell.

i have given SHUVT some stuff and he's good so far;)

SHUVT
02-20-2007, 05:24 PM

LOL Oh Crap you are watchin the accounts still. I should see if that guy will trade it back to me... LOL Everyone has been awsome here with hooking me up. I am trying to up all of the accounts to PU so I can do a big giveaway again. :naughty:

walczanin
02-20-2007, 05:42 PM
LOL Oh Crap you are watchin the accounts still.

u bet i am:yup:

SHUVT
02-20-2007, 06:12 PM
Once again someone has hooked me up with an invite. I will not disclose their name to keep them from getting mass pms for invites. I take my name out of the drawing and hope that someone deserving gets the invite.

Niteghost
02-20-2007, 06:14 PM
Okay, Let me try Bitme, with a Great "reason " just for joinng in the fun
I want Bitme, because it offers one of the Most complete E-learning sourcs, as compared to Lernbits and bitspider. Furthermore, having Bitme, enables me to quickly, acquire the material that I am searching for without going from site to site to look for it.
Also, I want Bitme bevause, as a college student, my budget is very 'tigt', this will enable to NOT spend too much ## on some of the leraning material.

Niteghost
02-20-2007, 06:43 PM

BUSTED , LOL

SHUVT
02-20-2007, 07:08 PM

BUSTED , LOL

LOL He knows I am a good guy. Just razzin him! LOL:lol: He actually has given me 2 invites. Good guy in my book!

Niteghost
02-20-2007, 08:04 PM
BUSTED , LOL

LOL He knows I am a good guy. Just razzin him! LOL:lol: He actually has given me 2 invites. Good guy in my book!

I know him, great Guy, given me "stuff" too, I heard is more tahn that, Just 2 invites, Hmmmmm.? U have been picking off some GREAT "left over" crumbs off of his Table....LMAO:D :D :D

nickw1988
02-20-2007, 08:17 PM
Id like fsc 1 because i dont have it and 2 because im trying to get into the top sites higher then level 3 and this is 1 of them sites. It looks like it has a lot of different torrents and i like a viriaty of them. Its a 0-Day tracker so it makes it even better. I Have good ratios so i know i can be trusted :)

thanks

orsayag
02-20-2007, 08:21 PM
Hi I really need FSC I heard it is not a bad tracker and sure that i can help it and it can help me. I can show 10 proofs that I am a great seeder
I am sure that if you will give it to me there will be peace in sll countiers and people will never die again just try, u don't have nothing to lose

SHUVT
02-20-2007, 08:35 PM

I know him, great Guy, given me "stuff" too, I heard is more tahn that, Just 2 invites, Hmmmmm.? U have been picking off some GREAT "left over" crumbs off of his Table....LMAO:D :D :D

LMAO... I have actually been fortunate enough to get some great invites from people here. I pay it back 10 fold believe me. I have received some GREAT "left overs" leaving nothing but 4 and 5 trackers. I have more than enough now and have a hard time keeping up with the ones I have now. lol Everytime I ask for one, someone else pms me with a free invite! :)

znik
02-20-2007, 08:53 PM
I would like an invitation for bitmeTV as a gift to my 7years old daughter who has her birthday this month, and loves TV shows.

I am not sure what I could give you as a return to thank you.
She would definitely give you a big kiss! :yup:

Backslash
02-20-2007, 09:01 PM
winners:
fsc - C[a]N
bitme - taba
bitmetv - alaakoura

i will send pm's requesting ratio proofs to these three. thanks, everyone.

asafisraeli123
02-20-2007, 09:28 PM
I GAVE ONE..

what?!

StarBoy69
02-20-2007, 09:32 PM

what?!

I meant that I saw your reason afterwards my message was posted, mate.:)

C[a]N
02-20-2007, 09:36 PM
thx...

Vakill
02-20-2007, 09:41 PM
Congrats, winners...

aussienaterror
02-20-2007, 09:45 PM
my reason for wanting bitmetv is so that i can get the tv shows that my family all love to watch but that are not shown here in australia for some strange reason thank you

alaakoura
02-20-2007, 09:58 PM
winners:
fsc - C[a]N
bitme - taba
bitmetv - alaakoura

i will send pm's requesting ratio proofs to these three. thanks, everyone.

thanks

hotwebdownload
02-20-2007, 10:02 PM
bitmetv. I'm in India where the TV shows are shown a lot later than in other places. I love collecting TV shows.