PDA

View Full Version : entourage

snowultra
02-20-2007, 10:11 PM
anyone still watching this series. i havent seen it, but i went to the video store and starting renting them. well all they have is season 2--that blows. how many seasons are there?

SkitzAnimator
02-21-2007, 04:03 AM
Entourage is pretty damn sweets.

Skiz
02-21-2007, 04:11 AM
anyone still watching this series. i havent seen it, but i went to the video store and starting renting them. well all they have is season 2--that blows. how many seasons are there?

This is the best show on TV in my opinion. Fucking hilarious.

Get season and start watching it. There are only 2 seasons thus far, and the third starts in April.

DefX
02-21-2007, 05:06 AM
Too bad this show is just around 30 min long per episode. I woulda wished they'd made it an hour long just like some of them other HBO dramas.

I love this show. I can't say that enough. I didnt even think i would like it that much. I just saw how my bro was so addicted to it so that got me curious and eventually decided to watch the first season. The rest is history.

Jeremy Piven is just the straw that stirs the drink for this show. He steals many scenes and his catchy lines are just flat out obnoxiously hilarious.

Skiz
02-21-2007, 07:07 AM
I just saw how my bro was so addicted to it so that got me curious and eventually decided to watch the first season. The rest is history.

Same thing with me. :)

fordprefect75
02-21-2007, 01:41 PM
i sat ansd watched ht eifrst two seasons in a weekend caqnt waiit till april for the rest of season 3

filli
02-23-2007, 04:49 AM
Great show... tons of laughs and cameos