PDA

View Full Version : Path to SCT 2.0

magicrabbit
02-21-2007, 07:41 AM
Some of the more experienced members at this board have given advice on how to take what they have and make it into sct. I have been trying for sct for quite a long time (2 months, its a long time to me) and would die if someone would give me this kinda path. (god i love this forum)

What I have:

Bitmetv: 10gb buffer, willing to give up

Bitme: Wont give up but have invites

Oink: Wont give up but have invites

KG: Fresh account

IT: 400mb buffer, I might be willing to give up

and various other torrent sites that are worth much less than those.

zaguar
02-21-2007, 08:05 AM
That won't be enough, as the "Path to SCT" says, you'd need something like FTN or FB as a high level tracker.

magicrabbit
02-21-2007, 08:09 AM
I know that, i was talking about trading them for other things and eventually getting to sct. I know they arent worth sct otherwise I'd be offering them

magister
02-21-2007, 09:03 AM
you still have a long way till you can get SCT

kavalchuk17
02-21-2007, 03:31 PM
really long way. But you may get lucky along the way...

walczanin
02-21-2007, 05:04 PM
someday u may be even lucky to get it for free)

marksman
02-21-2007, 05:15 PM

dont agree with that anymore to be honest!..or @least here in FST..dont get me wrong ppl here are way 2 awesome!..but since am here didnt see a single free SCT or something like that!..well i sure hope u good luck m8 ..for u and me!..

walczanin
02-21-2007, 05:20 PM
dont agree with that anymore to be honest!..or @least here in FST..dont get me wrong ppl here are way 2 awesome!..but since am here didnt see a single free SCT or something like that!..well i sure hope u good luck m8 ..for u and me!..

oh really?
u are so wrong here m8
Well actually it happened few times here at FST, u just need to be in the right..........section i guess, but when the time is right.............

josephs911
02-21-2007, 05:23 PM
I got my SCT for Bitmetv fresh account!!! So anything is possible but this was almost 1 1/2 years ago

nvidia6800
02-21-2007, 05:34 PM
you really have long way

Niteghost
02-21-2007, 05:51 PM

U are absolutely , wrong, DID U even see this Post or thread that I am still sooo Piss about and crying myself to sleep every nite FOR MISSING IT?
IT IS A BUFFERED SCT AND FTN
Check out this link and U will Recant your Statement:

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/bittorrent-invites-section/t-accounts-up-grabs-157600#post1757393

marksman
02-21-2007, 05:55 PM
okay sorry guys!..easy on me :)..i never saw that 2 be honest!..i always see SCT owners who are willing 2 give it ask for almost every single torrent site!..or atleast askin for a lot of sites!..my sct like year and half before was given 4 me for free!i know there is always nice people.but seems recently every1 sayin that there is free scts..but all i see is way 2 strong offers for it!..anywayz sorry guys!

Itachi_Avenger
02-21-2007, 06:11 PM

what? there are a few nice guys that give SCT for free..i know 2-3 guys right here at FST

marksman
02-21-2007, 06:13 PM
Okay Guys I Am Sorry!!stop It God!