this account is no longer active

what can i dooooo??

please help me

DV8type
02-21-2007, 09:59 PM
<< what is the username?

safa
02-21-2007, 09:59 PM
Find another site, if they dont want you goto another tracker that does.

Melvinmeow
02-21-2007, 10:19 PM

Dv8 is acctually a staff member from that site I beleive he was trying to look into the matter.

DoctorX
02-21-2007, 10:22 PM
<< what is the username?

Pm sent ,man

DoctorX
02-21-2007, 10:30 PM
Mr.DV8type
R u there??
Hello!!!!!

safa
02-21-2007, 10:45 PM

Dv8 is acctually a staff member from that site I beleive he was trying to look into the matter.

Yes i know he is staff, if you look at the timing of both our posts you will see the are the same, i only saw his post after i made mine.

DoctorX
02-21-2007, 11:08 PM
any one help ,pleeeeeeeeese

DV8type
02-21-2007, 11:12 PM
<< The account was traded, sorry....check your PM for details

iStix
02-21-2007, 11:36 PM
Funny, when people ask those stupid questions when they trade their accounts... :D

Backslash
02-21-2007, 11:42 PM
Funny, when people ask those stupid questions when they trade their accounts... :D
srsly. i knew this guy had traded the account right when he posted the thread

DV8type
02-22-2007, 12:19 AM
srsly. i knew this guy had traded the account right when he posted the thread

<< Yeah, that was my first thought, but i wanted to give the benefit of the doubt and check for him

-But seriously, when you know that you traded for an account....chalk it up as a loss, cuz it will not last long.

EFS
02-22-2007, 12:22 AM
That`s happened with me when i changed my FSC pass and email , soon opened acc and found PM from admin said to me you r traded you acc and your Download and upload were disabled , soon after 1 day the acc had been disalbled , when i went irc didn`t listen any thing

DoctorX
02-22-2007, 12:26 AM
ah..
come on
i didn't know about this rule in FSC
Believe or not
it is up to you
what ashit?:angry:
You guyes want to gloat over someone's grief:angry: :angry:

Backslash
02-22-2007, 12:55 AM
ah..
come on
i didn't know about this rule in FSC
Believe or not
it is up to you
what ashit?:angry:
You guyes want to gloat over someone's grief:angry: :angry:
huh? you thought fsc allowed account trading? the staff is there extremely lenient also, so dont expect any other sites to let you do this. very few even allow invite trading.

TheFoX
02-22-2007, 03:38 AM
It's ironic when people say they didn't know account trading was wrong. All they have to do is to check the user agreement that just about every TB derived site uses...

RESTRICTED ACCESS: This End User License Agreement ("User Agreement") grants you, personally and individually, a non-transferable, non-exclusive, non-sublicensable, limited license, permitting access only for the use of immediately electronically displaying content retrieved from this website, a copyrighted publication entitled "f**s**r**g," including but not limited to visual and documentary resources, using a web browser in real time to no more than one person at a time for personal, non-commercial, educational purposes, for reference use only, subject to the limitations set forth herein.

So, unless a site has removed that restriction, I believe that it still stands that account trading is not allowed.

josephs911
02-22-2007, 03:46 AM
It's ironic when people say they didn't know account trading was wrong. All they have to do is to check the user agreement that just about every TB derived site uses...

RESTRICTED ACCESS: This End User License Agreement ("User Agreement") grants you, personally and individually, a non-transferable, non-exclusive, non-sublicensable, limited license, permitting access only for the use of immediately electronically displaying content retrieved from this website, a copyrighted publication entitled "f**s**r**g," including but not limited to visual and documentary resources, using a web browser in real time to no more than one person at a time for personal, non-commercial, educational purposes, for reference use only, subject to the limitations set forth herein.

So, unless a site has removed that restriction, I believe that it still stands that account trading is not allowed.

Yes sir

Sentient
02-22-2007, 04:57 AM
I don't know, I've traded fsc accounts at least twice without problem. I believe all trades were within the US, though, so it may have been a little harder to pick up on.

Melvinmeow
02-22-2007, 12:48 PM
They are in fact very lenient as mentioned. Not many sites do allow you to even trade invites. FSC doesnt seem to mind it as much as most other sites if they see you sending invites. Your mad you got banned for trading accounts??

Nighthunter
02-23-2007, 12:59 AM
Kinda your own fault, don't u think?

micky3840
02-23-2007, 02:18 AM
trading accounts i only thought you could trade invites