PDA

View Full Version : Le Chavaleier ...

net.Gh0st
02-22-2007, 03:34 AM
Anyone seen this on "anime network" on demand or anywhere in the filesharing realms for that matter ?? - I checked Torrent Harvester and found nothin ...

Saw the first episode and liked it alot ...

net.Gh0st
02-22-2007, 06:36 AM
Also it seems that typing in "Le Chavelier Deon" turns up a result in torrent harvester however the english subbed version I saw on comcast on Demand was named as it is listed above ...

How many episodes long is this series ? I see one listing offering 11 ep's all bundled in on torrent and then 12 seperate files done by shinsen subs - Are these subs shotty or on ??

thanks
~ gh0st

mr. nails
02-22-2007, 08:22 AM
the correct name of this anime is called, "Le Chevalier D'Eon". i totally support production I.G. and everything they do. production I.G. are responsible for that anime clip in the movie "kill bill volume 1" and more famous for "ghost in the shell". as for this anime it may be worth the watch and is currently up to episode 14, but it does get boring at times. not much action for it's mostly story on how the japanese see the french and their history.

ilw
02-23-2007, 01:37 PM
http://www.shinsen-subs.org/?page=distro

net.Gh0st
02-28-2007, 06:16 AM
Yes ... Much respect to I.G. , definetly seen that logo around many times and always associated it with quality.

I wasn't drawn to it for the action , didn't really think it was anything that amazing as far as action went from what I saw - I definetly liked the fact that they start to talk about the "ancient tongue" and the old bible as i'm very much into the original root meanings of words and their original latin meanings as they reveal so much about our society, how its designed and why its designed in that way ... Etymology of the word and all that ...

Many thanks for the info guys ... I remember reading in another thread that shinsen has been going down in quality as of late , how do these subs compare ??

mr. nails
02-28-2007, 07:56 AM
I remember reading in another thread that shinsen has been going down in quality as of late , how do these subs compare ??

subs and quality are fine. there is also a 1900 rez version of this done by shinsen also.

net.Gh0st
03-01-2007, 03:58 AM
Thanks for the input nails

iNSOMNiA
03-11-2007, 12:32 AM
Good I gonna check this anime when i have some spare time

colt45joe
03-18-2007, 09:10 AM
I remember reading in another thread that shinsen has been going down in quality as of late , how do these subs compare ??

dude.. if you get the 1920x1080 hi-def version, the quality is really good.