PDA

View Full Version : iPLAY Problem

dkra2004
02-22-2007, 08:40 AM
Hi all

Joined iPLAY 2 weeks ago .... d/loaded 80% of a torrent which stalled despite having plenty of seeders. Tried to login to account - no do.

Now the site says my e-mail addy is not in dbase and is closed to register.

Any help - thanks

Backslash
02-22-2007, 08:42 AM
did you trade for this account/invite?

DoctorX
02-22-2007, 01:48 PM
Recover

buddy
02-22-2007, 02:21 PM
Hi all

Joined iPLAY 2 weeks ago .... d/loaded 80% of a torrent which stalled despite having plenty of seeders. Tried to login to account - no do.

Now the site says my e-mail addy is not in dbase and is closed to register.

Any help - thanks

Pm peci.. he could sort this out for you :)

man2069us
02-22-2007, 02:32 PM
Same here. I too joined 2 weeks ago on last open signups. I never downloaded any torrent but was logging on every 2-3 days. Now my username doesnt work and email is not in database either.

magister
02-22-2007, 03:05 PM
you've got pruned for inactivity

pECi
02-22-2007, 03:10 PM
all the accounts with no traffic were deleted

man2069us
02-22-2007, 03:17 PM
but it had hardly been 2 weeks. And I was logging in every 3-4 days. Is it possible to get the account back somehow please??

dkra2004
02-22-2007, 03:32 PM
all the accounts with no traffic were deleted

Ok ..... accounts that had no activity were deleted .... ok .... yes ..... ok

Now you deleted my account for ........ activity yes thats it .... right .... I am confused...... see I was dloading and seeding ..... 80% through a file .... went to bed ... all ok ....... got up in the morning ...... erased ....hhhmmm

how does it work again :wacko:

SHUVT
02-22-2007, 05:42 PM
I had my account pruned last night as well. I had just hit a well leeched torrent to get my ratio up and I could not log in this morning. I had 3 torrents and a ratio around .5 and only 2gb down. I was seeding all 3 torrents to assure the ratio went up. Wouldn't mind getting in touch with someone from IPlay to see if I can get it back. I have good ratios on all my trackers and I was actually trying to get this one up, but I figured I had at least another week before I would have to worry about it. I don't trade accounts so I know that was not the reason. Any help would be very cool!

pECi
02-23-2007, 07:48 PM
inactivity means no traffic (if u signed just to look it's your fault)

dkra2004 - your account was deleted due to low ratio ... the minimum ratio is 0.4

dkra2004
02-23-2007, 08:08 PM
inactivity means no traffic (if u signed just to look it's your fault)

dkra2004 - your account was deleted due to low ratio ... the minimum ratio is 0.4

It was my first dload ..... my very very first ....... I had only got 80% of the file .... I was uploading to only 3 peers when I went to bed ..... I was kicked off the site sometime overnight for having a low ratio on I torrent that I had not completed ... and was still seeding ...... and you kicked me off for that ... please please respond because that is the truth ...I have sent you2 PM's for you to check so please go and check for yourself. :yup:

pECi
02-23-2007, 08:21 PM
The minimum ratio is now 0.4, it was modified from 0.3 because here, we don't need people who don't care about GIVING back to the Community what the Community offers to them. Accounts with ratio smaller than 0.4 are deleted everyday.

Cheers and.. SEED!

//Staff

which stated that the minimum ratio was modified to 0.4

Users with a ratio below .30 & who downloaded more than 1 GB for 1 week (7 days) will be warned to correct their ratio. They wll be able to seed/leech 5 torrents. If they don't fix their ratio after 2 weeks they will be automatically demoted to peasant and limited to 2 torrents max. Peasants will have 2 weeks to increase their ratio or their account will be deleted.

what is more to say...your account was peasant class when it was deleted...you're not getting it back

dkra2004
02-24-2007, 08:06 AM
So on that basis all I did was start my first dload 12 days after joining. Then got chopped because the ratio was not high enough (even though the dload had not completed) as the 14 day period came into effect.

So a tip for all new registrations at iPLAY dont make the same 'mistake' as I did - thats all it was and go for your first dload soon after joining.

Nothing more to add as rules are rules.

ahmed84h
02-24-2007, 09:54 AM
IPlay deleted the accounts if u don't upload or download something not to leave the account fresh

the-big-gamer
04-27-2007, 09:06 PM
i think you got baned