PDA

View Full Version : 1tb swedvdr worth?

gorgoroth
02-22-2007, 07:09 PM
I'm thinking of boosting my swedvdr acc up to a phenomenal 1tb.. (1tb buffer that is).. Do you think someone would exchange that account for ftn or sct, maybe uk-t?

DefX
02-22-2007, 07:10 PM
Yes, I would think so. Why are u trading it?

gorgoroth
02-22-2007, 07:12 PM
because it takes a REALLY good offer to get one of those sites..

nvidia6800
02-22-2007, 07:35 PM
i think yu will get sct for it

Sentient
02-22-2007, 07:44 PM
I've seen people trade an sct invite directly for a swedvdr invite , so you may be overdoing it.

slau
02-22-2007, 07:46 PM
It may worth, but who would give his ScT account for a Swedvdr, even with buffer? I dont see what the person who traded ScT will find in swedvdr that wouldnt find in ScT ;)

Nighthunter
02-22-2007, 07:57 PM
I wouldn't exchange ScT (definitely not an account) for swedvdr . Maybe if I had an invite but then I would want swedvdr (invite or account) + something else. It has nothing to do with how rare it is. More how good the trackers are.
:)

Backslash
02-22-2007, 08:28 PM
It may worth, but who would give his ScT account for a Swedvdr, even with buffer? I dont see what the person who traded ScT will find in swedvdr that wouldnt find in ScT ;)
yeah... except there's a ONE TERRABYTE BUFFER with swedvdr!

slau
02-22-2007, 08:30 PM
So? Believe me, no one would trade an account in ScT for a buffer in swedvdr... :noes:
Ask any member there...

Sentient
02-22-2007, 08:34 PM
I'd be quite surprised if any of you are swedish. Swedvdr is like their local sct; perhaps swebits provides some competition. In any case, among the swedish, they love swedvdr, and they can find plenty of swedish stuff there not available anywhere else.

Backslash
02-22-2007, 08:35 PM
So? Believe me, no one would trade an account in ScT for a buffer in swedvdr... :noes:
Ask any member there...you must have not read the other posts in the thread. some people have traded sct for swedvdr fresh. and some people have even traded it for demonoid. you don't speak for all 12,000 sct members, trust me.

josephs911
02-22-2007, 08:35 PM
i think someone would give sct to you...

Nighthunter
02-22-2007, 08:45 PM
I'd be quite surprised if any of you are swedish. Swedvdr is like their local sct; perhaps swebits provides some competition. In any case, among the swedish, they love swedvdr, and they can find plenty of swedish stuff there not available anywhere else.

I'm a swed and yes for us sweds it's good. Everything written in swedish and such. It's like polishtracker for us sweds. I mean if ure not a swed or can read swedish u can't understand the news nor the forums I think.

I think it's exclusive for sweds. I rather use swedvdr then swebits when it comes to dvdr's :D.

slau
02-22-2007, 08:46 PM
Ask any member there...you must have not read the other posts in the thread. some people have traded sct for swedvdr fresh. and some people have even traded it for demonoid. you don't speak for all 12,000 sct members, trust me.
So?, if some people trade sct for swedvdr or demonoid, or even TL doesnt mean it's worth that... Yes it could happen, like 1/3% of the times... :ermm:

Nighthunter
02-22-2007, 08:47 PM

That's true. But I don't think that the majority wouldn't trade sct for demonoid exactly if I that's what u ment. :).

kraytracker
02-22-2007, 08:53 PM
if i have sct i will give it for you

Backslash
02-22-2007, 08:55 PM
you must have not read the other posts in the thread. some people have traded sct for swedvdr fresh. and some people have even traded it for demonoid. you don't speak for all 12,000 sct members, trust me.
So?, if some people trade sct for swedvdr or demonoid, or even TL doesnt mean it's worth that... Yes it could happen, like 1/3% of the times... :ermm:ok you just contradicted yourself. first you said NO ONE would trade it sct for even swedvdr. now youre saying it happens sometimes. which is it? you just lost this argument no matter what you say.

slau
02-22-2007, 08:59 PM
So?, if some people trade sct for swedvdr or demonoid, or even TL doesnt mean it's worth that... Yes it could happen, like 1/3% of the times... :ermm:ok you just contradicted yourself. first you said NO ONE would trade it sct for even swedvdr. now youre saying it happens sometimes. which is it? you just lost this argument no matter what you say.
Ok u won, try to give invites in demonoid and Tl for ScT maybe u get lucky, if u give me a mininova account i would trade it for my ScT, plz pm me :)

Ups..
there arent any accounts at mininova, bad luck :(