PDA

View Full Version : What is FTN worth?

Nighthunter
02-22-2007, 07:49 PM
I am wondering what FTN is worth? I mean can I get **-* and **** for it?

Any comments :)?

kimii
02-22-2007, 07:56 PM
Nothing. If you trade it, its going to be disabled with the IP on that account banned. ;)

edit // You can attempt to trade it. :D

Nighthunter
02-22-2007, 08:00 PM
Sorry, I ment an invite to ftn. :)

Sentient
02-22-2007, 08:06 PM
An FTN buffered account isn't worth as much more as an invite as it may be on other sites because it's pretty easy to build a ratio there. If you're patient, you should manage to get an sct or uk-t for it. You may first have to trade for trackers you don't want, like FB or swedvdr. I got sct by first trading an ftn invite for a swedvdr account, then offering that and a bitmetv vip I had lying around (that I correctly suspected was going to be disabled shortly).

deuce6000
02-22-2007, 08:07 PM
Either way it is worth nothing.

Nighthunter
02-22-2007, 08:12 PM
Nothing. If you trade it, its going to be disabled with the IP on that account banned. ;)

edit // You can attempt to trade it. :D

Hmm kimii from ftn staff? :D. I was just checking what it possible could be worth. :). It's fun to see how the value of sites goes up and down :).

Nighthunter
02-22-2007, 08:18 PM
An FTN buffered account isn't worth as much more as an invite as it may be on other sites because it's pretty easy to build a ratio there. If you're patient, you should manage to get an sct or uk-t for it. You may first have to trade for trackers you don't want, like FB or swedvdr. I got sct by first trading an ftn invite for a swedvdr account, then offering that and a bitmetv vip I had lying around (that I correctly suspected was going to be disabled shortly).

So you mean that they want more then FTN? Like FTN+ a few other good trackers?

Sentient
02-22-2007, 08:29 PM
Well I've seen people trade sct directly for swedvdr, fb and a couple of others, I just didn't happen to find them when I was looking. Plus the sct I got had a donation made (probably saved my account) and a 15 gig buffer. The only people I've run into with uk-t were only interested in sct, and I have no idea what the four stars are supposed to mean.

On a side note, I hear uk-t is a pretty average tracker, and only really worth it if you're a collector with a spare sct you're not doing anything with.

Nighthunter
02-22-2007, 08:39 PM
Well I've seen people trade sct directly for swedvdr, fb and a couple of others, I just didn't happen to find them when I was looking. Plus the sct I got had a donation made (probably saved my account) and a 15 gig buffer. The only people I've run into with uk-t were only interested in sct, and I have no idea what the four stars are supposed to mean.

On a side note, I hear uk-t is a pretty average tracker, and only really worth it if you're a collector with a spare sct you're not doing anything with.

Yes so I've heard. To be honest, all I've heard so far is that uk-t and ftwr are weak and unnecessery. Maybe it's not even worth the trouble but it would be fun to have them anyway I gues, for some reason I can't come up with :).

andrzejek1999
02-22-2007, 09:07 PM
FTN is top elite.

Nighthunter
02-22-2007, 10:11 PM
Looks like we share different oppinions :).

evening_star
02-22-2007, 11:56 PM
There's a sticky post in the invites section that details what trackers are worth, including FTN.

Another 5 posts from you and you should be able to access it.

Nighthunter
02-23-2007, 12:45 AM
There's a sticky post in the invites section that details what trackers are worth, including FTN.

Another 5 posts from you and you should be able to access it.

Hehehe ok thx for ure guidence :D. Very much appreciated :rolleyes:.

micky3840
02-23-2007, 02:20 AM
i have never seen ftn so how could it be elite if i havent seen it

phoenixfire
02-23-2007, 02:39 AM
i have never seen ftn so how could it be elite if i havent seen itBecause.

I have seen it.

Any questions?;)

mortalman
02-23-2007, 04:02 AM
FTN is the bomb its worth alot

Nighthunter
02-23-2007, 12:00 PM
IMO FTN is almost at the same level as SCT and to me it's worth alot when it comes to value. It's definitely a good tracker, no doubt!

I wonder why some think it's worth nothing?

josephs911
02-23-2007, 03:17 PM
FTN is top elite.

2nd to the best ;) SCT

Nighthunter
02-23-2007, 04:14 PM
FTN is top elite.

2nd to the best ;) SCT

Word! :D. But FTN is not far behind :naughty:.

serialkiller
02-24-2007, 04:28 AM
nice topic

i realy got benefit of that talk

PooBar
02-24-2007, 07:37 AM
i have a account at FTN but never use it,cant see what all the fuss is about ;

artifact
02-24-2007, 09:46 AM

and what do u use instead... ??? personally i like it better than sct but just my opinion.....

morphine
02-24-2007, 10:08 AM

If you ever think of geting rid of it, you have to look no further. Just come to me :lol: . Most of what i read makes ftn look like some sort of torrent nirvana, but it really depends all the time on who uses it.

I found some sites that were very hyped, to be big disappointments. And others that noone ever talks about or are very low rated, to be some of my favorites.

Nighthunter
02-24-2007, 10:51 AM
Well if u have sct then u don't really have to use anything else, except special needs of more rare content or specialized trackers of music,dvdr and tv.

But even if I'm not using ftn that much it's still a keeper IMO. :).

Ac3Dunk
02-24-2007, 06:33 PM
FTN is a fastest site in question of pretimes with a fabulous content if you compare it with SCT the value FTN is over rated
FTN :
Eragon.DVDRip.XviD-SaGa
Uploaded 10m, 2s after pre.
Eragon.2006.PROPER.DVDRip.XviD-FLAiTE
Uploaded 23m after pre.
Numb3rs.S03E17.720p.HDTV.x264-CTU
Uploaded 6m, 3s after pre

Sct:

Eragon DVDRip XviD-SaGa
Uploaded 1 hour, 38 mins, 5 secs after pre.
Eragon 2006 PROPER DVDRip XviD-FLAiTE
Uploaded 3 hours, 19 mins after pre.
Numb3rs S03E17 720p HDTV x264-CTU
Uploaded 11 mins, 33 secs after pre.

The Tracker Has only 5000 Users and They Are Full atm so Consider Yourself Lucky if U get in this great tracker even if u have an invite because it won't work there unless some accounts are pruned
The Content there is 0-day and amassive amount of Exclusive content,much more than other tracker including the great SCT
PreTimes:This Tracker is considered one of the fastest trackers in releases so if u wanna to be the first to get everthing then this tracker is what u want

I think SCT used to use a auto uploader for certain cats but based on their pre times lately my grandma with authritus may be one of their uploaders.

:dry:

FreeDoom
02-24-2007, 06:51 PM
S** and F** definitely some of the best sites out there. Worth a lot.
The pre-times lately are not so good but i think it's just a period that will pass.

Compare:

ST
Eragon.2006.PROPER.DVDRip.XviD-FLAiTE -> 3 minutes, 43 seconds after pre.

F**
Eragon.2006.PROPER.DVDRip.XviD-FLAiTE -> 23m after pre.

S**
Eragon 2006 PROPER DVDRip XviD-FLAiTE -> 3 hours, 19 mins after pre.

But pre's don't mean everything, there's always the number of seeds/leechers, etc

Gnu69
02-24-2007, 10:36 PM
I donīt have FTN, Iīm trying to get one. But the people I know that have FTN, says that itīs one of the best.
I just say that TL is the BEST, hehe.

slau
02-24-2007, 10:49 PM
FTN is awsome because its easy to keep a good ratio :)

Nighthunter
02-24-2007, 11:53 PM
It feels like home, plain simply :D.

Tony33
02-24-2007, 11:53 PM
FTN sucks balls....it's just another overrated european site like Czone...