PDA

View Full Version : Mr. Smith

Mr. Smith
05-25-2003, 07:45 PM
:rolleyes: hey thats funny making up another mr. smith, Hey they should put that in the movies......lol.......STOP////. THEY DID ALREADY, GUESS YOU WERE NOT THAT ORIGNIAL AFTER ALL... :blink:

jetje
05-25-2003, 09:05 PM
Well of course i checked....

We have only ONE Mr. Smith (http://www.klboard.ath.cx/bb/index.php?act=Profile&CODE=03&MID=30517)

And one MRSmith... but he was a member before you were here...
Don't get paranoia please... ;)

vivitron 15
05-25-2003, 09:09 PM
Wow Mr. Smith, the world REALLY doesn&#39;t revolve around you. Grow up <_<

J'Pol
05-25-2003, 10:53 PM
Would I be right in saying that this chap likes to draw flame. I think someone else said that.

Mr. Smith
05-26-2003, 01:38 AM
Originally posted by vivitron 15@25 May 2003 - 21:09
Wow Mr. Smith, the world REALLY doesn&#39;t revolve around you. Grow up <_<
lol, hey Ian, you tell me to grow up, but look at you still going out and getting drunk with your bro-(dont drive your new car after drinking&#33;), anyway school boy, how is it you can afford a new car going to school?, one can only wonder??????????? <_< nice pic of shellie/and sam. I didnt see any girlfriend(but then again i wasnt expecting to.) and the girls bums in all your posts maybe that is the problem why you dont, well anyway i dont want to embrasss you, (too easy) but i would like to say that my 13 old daughter didnt like your picture of girls butts, (out of the mouth of kids-she asks is there something wrong with him, putting stuff like that up???) what could i say i said he&#39;s SPECIAL.

Mr. Smith
05-26-2003, 01:47 AM
Originally posted by JPaul@25 May 2003 - 22:53
Would I be right in saying that this chap likes to draw flame. I think someone else said that.
I Think you would be right, cause i dont think you could come up with anything orignal, and i am sure i would love to hear why you have a bunch of boys playing on all you posts, because i could guess why? but you version would most likely be more interesting-----oooooh hmmmmmmmm

Bender
05-26-2003, 01:54 AM
Booooring topic... <_<

If you guys want to flame each other, feel free to do so, but do it in PM. :rolleyes: