02-24-2007, 06:53 AM
maybe, just maybe

doubt it tho, unless it's a repeat fuck up

magister
02-24-2007, 07:05 AM
the inviter will lose all his invites for sure

Niteghost
02-24-2007, 07:11 AM
Yes, happened to me, I won the Giveawy and I got the Invite, then for some reason, within a week, my account was Disable, I contacted the Inviter, he was Banned for some rteason which was NOT disclosed to me, so I was SHIT out of Luck too.:( :( :( :(

Aviran
02-24-2007, 07:28 AM
what is it Giveawy ?

OmaRin0
02-24-2007, 07:49 AM
what is it Giveawy ?

Giveaway is that u invite people for free :)

Aviran
02-24-2007, 08:04 AM
ok thanks so for sure the man who invited the user will be disabled too ? :\ I am going to be disabled in bitmetv because of it fuck :\

buddy
02-24-2007, 08:12 AM
If you suspect that the person whom you've invited is a cheater or did something else bad, then PM the mods about it. They dont punish you if you help them weed out the bad apples before they do it themselves anyway. :)

Aviran
02-24-2007, 08:25 AM
ok I will thanks

Nighthunter
02-24-2007, 11:07 AM
I had bitmetv a couple of weeks back with good ratio and I obeyd the rules and everything. Then I thought I wouldn't need it anymore so I gave it away to a friend that I trusted. Some weeks later I couldn't access the mainsite, I got a 404 error or something.

So if I got this right, my ip ( that I registred with ) got banned instead of my friends? :(.

Is it forever this bann, cause I really want to be a member again.

vipdiablo
02-24-2007, 12:26 PM
me too get an acc and i dont know why they disable my acc

kyushizzl
02-24-2007, 01:39 PM
I just got banned even though i didnīt do anything wrong. the answer from the mod was: "thatīs what every cheater says". well, so many torrent sites, donīt need to bother about that one. just angry to be accused of something i really didnīt do...

Sentient
02-24-2007, 07:34 PM
Aviran: It depends how many bad users you invited and how bad they were. If you invite two cheaters, they tend to disable your account. Invite an invite-seller, that may be enough to get disabled. If you invite lots of good people and screw up a couple of times, they'll probably look the other way.

The rest of you: Their IRC is at irc.bitmetv.org #bitmetv.help Check there if you're not IP banned. If you are IP banned, they probably have conclusive proof of either cheating or major account trading, so it's likely a lost cause, but you're welcome to find another IP and try anyway.

kyushizzi: Haha, every cheater says they didn't do anything wrong, and what do the innocent do, admit to it? Once one of the mods started preaching to me about morals, at least you avoided that (although the irony is rather amusing)