PDA

View Full Version : is There One Of OINK Mods?

KilUA FST
02-24-2007, 11:37 PM
i talk with one Mod on their Irc channel
he told my that my accout was disabled for ratio cheating:cry: :(
i swear by the God
i didn't cheat or even made any mistake in OINK:( :(
all i did that i downloaded about 22mb. using ordinary utorrent 1.6.1
that's all
even my upload is 0:cry: :(

So please any OINK mod here Help my resolve this problem

thanxx

Tony33
02-24-2007, 11:42 PM
haha!! should have used Rati0 Master....you idiot....see what happens when you don't use it? :lol:

KilUA FST
02-24-2007, 11:47 PM
nothing is funny here:(

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/bittorrent-invites-section/t-is-here-one-oink-mods-158984

optimus_prime
02-25-2007, 01:27 AM
why are you seeking oink mod help in a forum known for invite trading? :D

you already were in right place (oink's irc) and talked to mods, why didn't you explain situation there? not that oink mods would give a f**k, not a very polite bunch they are... :)

TooMuchTime
02-25-2007, 10:14 PM
optimus_prime: If you spoke to cheaters wanting their account back every fifteen minutes for a year you might not be very polite any more either.

edit:
OK, I now have KilUA FST's OiNK username. I banned you myself - you used a uTorrent mod that multiplies your amount seeded by 10x. Whether you actually uploaded anything with it or not is besides the point - you used a cheat client. So stop acting like you're so innocent...

KilUA FST
02-25-2007, 10:23 PM
as you like,man

Sentient
02-25-2007, 11:48 PM
optimus_prime: If you spoke to cheaters wanting their account back every fifteen minutes for a year you might not be very polite any more either.

edit:
OK, I now have KilUA FST's OiNK username. I banned you myself - you used a uTorrent mod that multiplies your amount seeded by 10x. Whether you actually uploaded anything with it or not is besides the point - you used a cheat client. So stop acting like you're so innocent...

If you're so sick of your job, perhaps it's time to move on . . .

V For Vendetta
02-25-2007, 11:54 PM
as you like,man

I Was Wrong When i gave you an Bitme invite :wacko:

Fucking arab .. i said you all arabs are cheaters :angry:

Niteghost
02-25-2007, 11:58 PM
as you like,man

I gave him a FREE Rsr Invite too.......http://smilies.sofrayt.com/eng/angry21.gif http://smilies.sofrayt.com/eng/brick%20wall.gifhttp://smilies.sofrayt.com/eng/swear2.gif

bcpnikhil
02-26-2007, 12:38 AM
as you like,man

Come on man. I'm not Arab, but lets not turn this into a race thing. He made a mistake, but his entire race didn't.

Melvinmeow
02-26-2007, 12:58 AM
I always love how its the people who ussually are caught cheating are the ones who always try and cry about spilled milk when they are caught and banned.

In reguards to the 15 minutes quote... I honestly beleive that.
They probably have a whole ton of users daily who give them the same stories. While some may have legit reasons... all the ones who make up gay stories trying to get unbanned only make it worse for the people who were banned wrongly. The staff hear so many stories that they no longer want to determine if the person is lying or telling the truth about their incidents anymore. In my personal opinion while some of the Oinks staff couldnt give a flying monkey about the users on their site. There are still a few who do care and try to listen to your opinions/concerns when you msg them.

Niteghost
02-26-2007, 01:01 AM
The smart thing for him to do was "to at least keep quiet' , instead of coming on to the scene looking like a "Victim', that psychology iis NOT very "smart", especially he "Demanded" to confront an OINK staff.http://smilies.sofrayt.com/fsc/doh.gifhttp://smilies.sofrayt.com/fsc/hush.gif

aburyach
02-26-2007, 03:40 AM
One more good reason to ban all Israeli/Egyptians...sorry, you guys are 90% cheaters :(

Sentient
02-26-2007, 05:15 AM
In my personal opinion while some of the Oinks staff couldnt give a flying monkey about the users on their site. There are still a few who do care and try to listen to your opinions/concerns when you msg them.

I quite agree. Apparently I'm alone, however, in my belief that these poor overworked mods that clearly couldn't be less bothered about their users should step aside and make room for the many that would. And no doubt they would shout about the unfairness of removing responsibilities they long ago ceased performing with any skill.

AlexV
02-26-2007, 05:50 AM
What's with the racial stereotypes?

Hanz™
02-26-2007, 05:59 AM
What's with the racial stereotypes?
It's not really racial, it's due to the location, and the capped upload speeds they have there, etc...

kavalchuk17
02-26-2007, 06:19 AM
Its factual...

bytetorrent
02-26-2007, 06:53 AM
as you like,man

u not gona ban this :censored:?? remember u banned bor for making a racist comment !

General2k
02-26-2007, 08:38 AM
Hey when the mods say the sky is green it means the sky is green.
When they say that you cheated then you must have cheated.
It will do you no good arguing with them about it.

optimus_prime
02-26-2007, 09:38 AM

yeah, i'm already frustrated for speaking with one that started this thread, i can see your point.

One more good reason to ban all Israeli/Egyptians...sorry, you guys are 90% cheaters :(

youre right, but tibetans are worse, they cheat 112%.:wacko:

sert
02-26-2007, 12:49 PM
OiNK Mods Vs μTorrent Mods :lol:

btw better ban the thread starter

OmaRin0
02-26-2007, 12:58 PM

Why to ban all the country !!

i know that there are a lot of cheaters!!

but not just in israel .. all the world!!

there are fantastic member here from israel..

i think this is the worst thing to do!

gtasanandreas
02-26-2007, 01:49 PM
meh... no matter what, he will get an account again...
Sometimes, people need to understand that not everyone has fat pipes streaming data at 2 MBps.
They ban you for low ratio and they ban you for cheating.
Just see the top 10 in every private tracker, and you will see that the fat pipe nations are always there. And all the stories the mods give about honest users being able to maintain ratios are mostly false. I have many friends who failed to maintain good ratios at most of the trackers because they could not match the upload speeds of others, no matter if they seeded 2 hours or 2 weeks.

The torrent community needs to grow up, before everyone moves to newsbins.

Sentient
02-26-2007, 03:29 PM
meh... no matter what, he will get an account again...
Sometimes, people need to understand that not everyone has fat pipes streaming data at 2 MBps.
They ban you for low ratio and they ban you for cheating.
Just see the top 10 in every private tracker, and you will see that the fat pipe nations are always there. And all the stories the mods give about honest users being able to maintain ratios are mostly false. I have many friends who failed to maintain good ratios at most of the trackers because they could not match the upload speeds of others, no matter if they seeded 2 hours or 2 weeks.

The torrent community needs to grow up, before everyone moves to newsbins.

Actually, most of them just don't care much about users who don't have good pipes. Anyone with a large pipe would prefer you go to usenet and stop slowing down the swarm.

terrorize
02-26-2007, 03:49 PM
LMAO i agree with you about the israeli part :yup:

j0ker
02-26-2007, 03:55 PM
stop being bunch of selfish ppl
and what will the "good" Israeli\Egyptian users will do?

tralalala
02-26-2007, 04:04 PM
WTF man why go headbutt the Israelis and Egyptians?! Just because a number of arseholes cheat, doesn't mean you need to get rid of them all.. it's not on. Here, I for one have an upstream of about 20kb/sec, and yet I maintain a good ratio at OiNK (9.5 GB up and 1.6 GB down)... It takes longer than others (Swedish people for instance), but there's no reason to bump off the good users who want to enjoy BT.

spidro
02-26-2007, 04:29 PM

cheaters is in every where on the earth not just arab or Israelis :01:

Backslash
02-26-2007, 04:55 PM

Fucking arab .. i said you all arabs are cheaters :angry:cheaters is in every where on the earth not just arab or Israelis :01:but you must at least admit, israelis and arabs seem to have a much higher percentage of cheaters among them.

walczanin
02-26-2007, 05:30 PM
so what?
i wont agree with u..............lets not make it about nationalities huh?
Most of poles is so called cheaters too, but not every one(!!)

Backslash
02-26-2007, 05:39 PM
so what?
i wont agree with u..............lets not make it about nationalities huh?
Most of poles is so called cheaters too, but not every one(!!)some people here are way too uptight. did i say everyone is? did i say that? show me where i said that. if there were cheater stats, i bet that whole area would have a very high percentage among bittorrent users. and don't respond with "BUT NOT EVERYONE!". that has nothing to do with my point

spidro
02-26-2007, 07:28 PM
cheaters is in every where on the earth not just arab or Israelis :01:but you must at least admit, israelis and arabs seem to have a much higher percentage of cheaters among them.

yes i agree with u but that is because bad connections most arab and israelis hv very bad connection

mestari
02-26-2007, 07:40 PM
If someone has a bad connection, it's definitely not the excuse to cheat. Move to another country :naughty: joke joke...

aburyach
02-26-2007, 08:29 PM
Here, I for one have an upstream of about 20kb/sec, and yet I maintain a good ratio at OiNK (9.5 GB up and 1.6 GB down)

My point exactly- Egypt/Israel has, in most cases, a 20kB/s upload. When I see Egyptian users whoring 300GB buffer accounts, I get pissed as I know it is blatant cheating.

spidro
02-27-2007, 05:40 AM
If someone has a bad connection, it's definitely not the excuse to cheat. Move to another country :naughty: joke joke...

:D

PooBar
02-27-2007, 06:37 AM
hehe,i gave him nothing..

x24
02-27-2007, 11:50 AM
Here, I for one have an upstream of about 20kb/sec, and yet I maintain a good ratio at OiNK (9.5 GB up and 1.6 GB down)

My point exactly- Egypt/Israel has, in most cases, a 20kB/s upload. When I see Egyptian users whoring 300GB buffer accounts, I get pissed as I know it is blatant cheating.

maybe he is using a seedbox !

TooMuchTime
02-27-2007, 12:11 PM
Actually, I now suspect that the original poster is someone who has sold our invites on eBay (from two different OiNK accounts). He also had at least one more account that I've disabled since he posted here and I'm watching several more at the moment.

As far as the cheaters go, they're very common in countries with low internet speeds. I don't feel the need to name names. The part I don't understand is the "I have a poor connection therefore I'm entitled to cheat on my ratio" mentality. I tend to think more like "you have a poor connection therefore you shouldn't be on torrent sites".

Melvinmeow
02-27-2007, 12:55 PM

Exactly. MOST of the people from both those countries do cheat. Doesnt mean that all do however.
I dislike sites that simply ban whole countries just based on a majority of them being cheaters. It just means the staff want the easy way out of the situation.

In my personal opinion while some of the Oinks staff couldnt give a flying monkey about the users on their site. There are still a few who do care and try to listen to your opinions/concerns when you msg them.

I quite agree. Apparently I'm alone, however, in my belief that these poor overworked mods that clearly couldn't be less bothered about their users should step aside and make room for the many that would. And no doubt they would shout about the unfairness of removing responsibilities they long ago ceased performing with any skill.

Unfortunately if they did this OINK would probably be closed. The Owner himself seems to care less. You can see this by his simple attitude on posts on their own site, as well as on other sites. If they abided by this rule there would be a few of their staffers left but on no site. ;)

As far as cheating goes I dont see why they are bothered to cheat... There are other torrent sites out there where they dont need to worry about ratios. Just download off mininove or TPB.