PDA

View Full Version : Giveaway Continues...

wevotedno
02-25-2007, 06:42 PM
2 X TL INVITES
1 X IPLAY INVITE

1 X X264 ACCOUNT

PLS SHOW A TODAYS DATE RATIO FROM A L3 TRACKER AND POST YOUR REQUEST BUT NOT YOUR EMAIL

THANX

ps2king
02-25-2007, 06:44 PM
i want iplay pls. ill edit my post in a few wmins wen i have an upto date screenshot, but ill only pm that to u, so no1 can steal it

solghof
02-25-2007, 06:49 PM
i need X264 invite
http://www4.0zz0.com/2007/02/25/18/14679519.jpg

ps2king
02-25-2007, 06:54 PM
thanks man ur da best, u deserved a rep for that

magicrabbit
02-25-2007, 06:59 PM

I really wish that we could all learn to speak in english

wevotedno
02-25-2007, 07:00 PM

Oops... what is that all about Mr? :)

magicrabbit
02-25-2007, 07:02 PM

Oops... what is that all about Mr? :)

I just have a pet peeve about netspeak haha

ps2king
02-25-2007, 07:02 PM

and whats your problem, if u dont like the way i write then dont bloody read it. dont u have nethin better to do than comment on peoples english, go trade yourself a life:) :)

greymatter
02-25-2007, 07:11 PM
and whats your problem, if u dont like the way i write then dont bloody read it. dont u have nethin better to do than comment on peoples english, go trade yourself a life:) :)

Nice! I like you. lol

solghof
02-25-2007, 07:13 PM
thanxxxxxxxxx

wevotedno
u r welcome

ps2king

Nice! I like you. lol

lol thx, just dont see what gives people the right to comment on peoples english,
we are what we are so deal with it.

:D :D right rant over now sorry

magicrabbit
02-25-2007, 07:14 PM
quite frankly, no, i have nothing better to do right now. And neither do you. That's why we're on this forum. :P You think the fact that you're using the forum for trading gives you more of a life?

DefX
02-25-2007, 07:15 PM

lol, this is no english class man so you're preaching to the wrong crowd. Trying to "correct" people's way of talking english here is like spitting in the wind.

magicrabbit
02-25-2007, 07:16 PM
So is yelling at people who cut you off while you're in the car and they can't hear you, we do it anyway though now don't we

And using your logic criticizing me for correcting grammar is just as bad

... Im enjoying this little debate

DefX
02-25-2007, 07:21 PM
So is yelling at people who cut you off while you're in the car and they can't hear you, we do it anyway though now don't we.

the difference is its irritating when someone tries to tell you that u speak broken english here in the forums when everyone fully knows we're not writing college thesis here while those people who cut u off just dont give a damn if you curse them out

wevotedno
02-25-2007, 07:23 PM
maybe we should all rearn how to respect one another. To be honest...correct language means nothing. Ability to communicate is what we need to work on...

pls, meant no offense

magicrabbit
02-25-2007, 07:23 PM
So is yelling at people who cut you off while you're in the car and they can't hear you, we do it anyway though now don't we.

the difference is its irritating when someone tries to tell you that u speak broken english here in the forums when everyone fully knows we're not writing college thesis here while those people who cut u off just dont give a damn if you curse them out

thats odd, why should you care about this more than the car analogy? And you dont have to write a college thesis to not sound completely silly.

magicrabbit
02-25-2007, 07:24 PM
maybe we should all rearn how to respect one another. To be honest...correct language means nothing. Ability to communicate is what we need to work on...

pls, meant no offense

awwww, but i was having fun. Okay happy trails everybody :D

ps2king
02-25-2007, 07:26 PM
lol wot hav we started, lets all 4get it and type how we want, :)

wevotedno
02-25-2007, 07:28 PM

thats odd, why should you care about this more than the car analogy? And you dont have to write a college thesis to not sound completely silly.

can you believe this guy?....:D

chillax and go here m8 http://www.urbandictionary.com/

DefX
02-25-2007, 07:28 PM

:lol: So to you a person who does not abide by the proper standard of english writing always sound completely silly?

I think you just have some kind of compulsion towards little grammatical mistakes that noone else here cares about other than u.

wevotedno
02-25-2007, 07:31 PM

:lol: So to you a person who does not abide by the proper standard of english writing always sound completely silly?

I think you just have some kind of compulsion towards little grammatical mistakes that noone else here cares about other than u.

magicrabbit
02-25-2007, 07:32 PM

can you believe this guy?....:D

chillax and go here m8 http://www.urbandictionary.com/

i could have sworn you just said we should all stop like 2 minutes ago

magicrabbit
02-25-2007, 07:35 PM

so shoot me, you seem as annoyed at me correcting you as i am at you saying it in the first place.

DefX
02-25-2007, 07:38 PM

so shoot me, you seem as annoyed at me correcting you as i am at you saying it in the first place.

oh im not annoyed. far from it. You said you're enjoying this little debate. I'm just accomodating you.

magicrabbit
02-25-2007, 07:39 PM

oh im not annoyed. far from it. You said you're enjoying this little debate. I'm just accomodating you.

oh, i misinterpreted