PDA

View Full Version : Microsoft bus driver?

Detale
02-25-2007, 08:23 PM
Can someone help me please? I need to install the microsoft bus driver for my realtek driver to be installed. My computer will not recognise my onboard sound and I cant figure it out. ANY help would be great.

peat moss
02-25-2007, 09:00 PM
Just tell us the mobo name or chip set and your all set .:)

This is so easy ,try this program or Belarc to find your missing drivers .

http://www.majorgeeks.com/download4181.html

http://www.belarc.com/free_download.html

Detale
02-25-2007, 09:31 PM
Sounds great man I'll try it. Thanks for the help. BTW where do I know your nick from? Are you admin somewhere?

peat moss
02-25-2007, 09:45 PM
Sounds great man I'll try it. Thanks for the help. BTW where do I know your nick from? Are you admin somewhere?

I belong to a few file sharing sites , just seemed harsh to not keep my name as I had nothing to hide . :dabs:

Detale
02-25-2007, 09:49 PM
I still don't know where I know you from, but I get the feeling you were cool with me when I had a problem on a site. I could be wrong though...but I think Im right. Thanks again man i will try those things in a bit I got some running around to do first. Seriously Thanks alot

peat moss
02-25-2007, 10:12 PM
I still don't know where I know you from, but I get the feeling you were cool with me when I had a problem on a site. I could be wrong though...but I think Im right. Thanks again man i will try those things in a bit I got some running around to do first. Seriously Thanks alot

Its a small world just get it fixed then come back and post what fixed it . :)

Detale
02-26-2007, 02:33 AM
YEAH I FIXED IT...I went out and spent 30 bucks on a sound card. Lets see 3 days of headache or 30 bucks?Hmmmm. Thanks for the help anyway bro ;)

peat moss
02-26-2007, 03:25 AM
Well some people can't afford to do that , a simple google sometimes will find the device drivers or a program to guide you . Glad you got it sorted tho keep that driver disk close ...real close .

Detale
02-26-2007, 05:46 PM
Believe me dude I googled and googled and even yahooed too. The answers I found did not do me any good. I tried for 2 days and all the solutions would not help my situation so I went the easy way. Yeah I know it's kind of a cheat, but I need to have my new box 100% because my wife and I have a baby due ANY day now. If it's not finished I will never have any time with the boy I have now and the new one soon to arrive I'll be screwed. Thanks again man

peat moss
02-28-2007, 02:13 AM
Ah you got fixed thats all that matters , did n't mean to sound unkind . Sometimes if you just PM a member it may help , I'm sure any poster in Hardware World would of gladly helped . Good luck with the little ones Dad . :)