PDA

View Full Version : Sites which disable you for cheating.

gtasanandreas
02-26-2007, 01:37 PM
I thought, lets make a list of those sites which immediately catch all your cheating attempts. Even though a few people claim they have cheated everywhere, nobody can say for sure. So lets make a thread to warn all those who are thinking of cheating on their accounts.

Which websites do you know will catch you for cheating ?

AFAIK, OiNK is the most feared, for its cheating scripts, although some of my pals have been successful in cheating, its not too much. One of them was caught and got himself banned.

Any of you guys ever got caught ?

(PS : If this thread gets popular, I would request it to be made a sticky)..

blackfog
02-26-2007, 01:56 PM
why do you ever want to make such a list ? so that you can cheat on other sites that are not on the list ? :whistling :)

Patriot foreve
02-26-2007, 01:59 PM
Why do u even think of cheating?

If people start cheating then it will be the end of the torrents because torrents are based on sharing and seeding

walczanin
02-26-2007, 01:59 PM
lol
dude
every single site!!!,
if they wouldnt disable u for cheating, then what kind of site would it be?
sharing=caring hahahha

upGrayde
02-26-2007, 02:03 PM
you might as well just say "hey guys, i cheat sites, help me figure out which ones are harder to cheat in"

what a friggin idiot

if anything, this thread need be deleted

gtasanandreas
02-26-2007, 02:11 PM
you might as well just say \"hey guys, i cheat sites, help me figure out which ones are harder to cheat in\"

what a friggin idiot

if anything, this thread need be deleted

Hey guys ,I cheat sites, help me figure out which ones are harder to cheat in ...

OK ??

N@LiM
02-26-2007, 02:15 PM
forget about it being made a sticky... :frusty:

i seriosuly doubt ur intentions...why the hell r u interested in finding the sites which have loose anti cheating system other then cheating there urself... :angry:

gtasanandreas
02-26-2007, 02:18 PM
i clarify again (even though i do not need to), that I am well aware of the cheating systems and do not need to ask here. I have already stated that this is for the n00bs who want to try to cheat. The cheating tools have their own forums, so there is no need for me to ask here. But if you guys are so skeptical about my intentions, then I request the mods to close the thread. No more discussions on this.

walczanin
02-26-2007, 02:20 PM
heheh yeah sure m8

N@LiM
02-26-2007, 02:27 PM
i clarify again (even though i do not need to), that I am well aware of the cheating systems and do not need to ask here.
ok.. so u accept u r a cheater... :angry: i would have loved to say that FST bans cheaters.. but alas there is no such system....

I have already stated that this is for the n00bs who want to try to cheat.
don't expect everyone to be a cheater like u... this is Filesharing forum... not some cheating site..

The cheating tools have their own forums, so there is no need for me to ask here.
so go ask there.... I guess the n00bs there will bless u...

upGrayde
02-26-2007, 02:31 PM
i love lamp

Sentient
02-26-2007, 02:35 PM
Why do u even think of cheating?

If people start cheating then it will be the end of the torrents because torrents are based on sharing and seeding

Right, sites are at huge risk from cheaters. Any day now, the pirate bay is going to have to close down.

I have no issues with ratio cheaters who don't get caught. Their effect on swarms on private trackers is negligible, especially because all sites have anti-cheat scripts to keep most casual users from cheating. And I would rather he stay away from places like bitmetv, so he doesn't even try to get an invite there and get himself and possibly his inviter disabled.

On topic, I don't know how good FSC is at finding cheaters, but it's one of the few sites I've seen that seems like it is at least willing to give cheaters a second chance.

bytetorrent
02-26-2007, 02:37 PM
I thought, lets make a list of those sites which immediately catch all your cheating attempts. Even though a few people claim they have cheated everywhere, nobody can say for sure. So lets make a thread to warn all those who are thinking of cheating on their accounts.

Which websites do you know will catch you for cheating ?

AFAIK, OiNK is the most feared, for its cheating scripts, although some of my pals have been successful in cheating, its not too much. One of them was caught and got himself banned.

Any of you guys ever got caught ?

this is a funny thread ... !how many of those sites have caught u ?:D ..

DrParker
02-26-2007, 02:38 PM
i hope this site will be on that list and ban cheaters like u...

blackfog
02-26-2007, 02:42 PM
Please make your stance clear. Are you supporting or against cheating ?

N@LiM
02-26-2007, 02:44 PM
I hope gROD,bigjoe75,EFS don't loose their account/invites at few places due to gtasanandreas

gtasanandreas
02-26-2007, 02:44 PM
Alright, since you guys dont seem to understand :

1) There is no rule as of yet which says not to discuss about cheating.

2) Those who are speaking of immorality should understand that trading invites in a private community against the rules of the tracker is not very much moral, is it ?? Or is it okay because it seems less immoral ??

3) For those of you who still dont get it, YES I AM A FRIGGIN CHEATER... JUST LIKE YOU ARE FRIGGIN TRADERS... GOT IT ??? I CHEAT 300 GB EVERYWHERE... NOW GO AHEAD AND GET ME BANNED FROM ALL TRACKERS. I WILL COME BACK AGAIN... ALRIGHT ???

N@LiM
02-26-2007, 02:45 PM
Please make your stance clear. Are you supporting or against cheating ?
isn't it clear ? he cheats himself and now want this cheating disease to spread to other noobs to..

gtasanandreas
02-26-2007, 02:46 PM
Yes I Cheat, What More Do You Want To Hear... Get Me Banned... Ok... Or Get A Life..

bytetorrent
02-26-2007, 02:47 PM

2) Those who are speaking of immorality should understand that trading invites in a private community against the rules of the tracker is not very much moral, is it ?? Or is it okay because it seems less immoral ??

3) For those of you who still dont get it, YES I AM A FRIGGIN CHEATER... JUST LIKE YOU ARE FRIGGIN TRADERS... GOT IT ??? I CHEAT 300 GB EVERYWHERE... NOW GO AHEAD AND GET ME BANNED FROM ALL TRACKERS. I WILL COME BACK AGAIN... ALRIGHT ???

you made a huge mistake dude :yup: ...LMAO !!

nvidia6800
02-26-2007, 02:48 PM
every site

ten elite brains
02-26-2007, 02:52 PM

Say goodbye to ever getting an invite on here again :wank:

gtasanandreas
02-26-2007, 02:52 PM

Say goodbye to ever getting an invite on here again http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/

yeah... alright...

vipdiablo
02-26-2007, 03:03 PM
sharing is caring

Sentient
02-26-2007, 03:20 PM

Don't you get it, by honestly seeding back 1:1 on every torrent, it's like they're paying for the content they're ripping off! . . . or something . . .

gtasanandreas
02-26-2007, 03:33 PM

Don\'t you get it, by honestly seeding back 1:1 on every torrent, it\'s like they\'re paying for the content they\'re ripping off! . . . or something . . .

do you really think I really cheat 300 GB on all sites ?? Just like everyone knows about hacking and sex, and yet does not speak openly about it, similarly many torrent users know about cheating, yet if someone tries to speak about it, people act immaturely and I have seen the result... So I say that those who consider me a cheater can call me like that... and it doesnt matter where I get banned... Its not the end of the world...

greken24
02-26-2007, 04:14 PM
gtasanandreas (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../members/gtasanandreas-148384) what the hell is your point in here? i dont got it, you want to prove us that you are a damn cheater?? you opened your thread for just prove use that you can cheat.. you are not the only noob/idiot/motherfucker who can cheat.. the meaning is to respect sites and other ppl who invites you . you dont respect someone so get the f*ck out of here and never open a thread like that!!

gtasanandreas
02-26-2007, 04:34 PM
gtasanandreas what the hell is your point in here? i dont got it, you want to prove us that you are a damn cheater?? you opened your thread for just prove use that you can cheat.. you are not the only noob/idiot/motherfucker who can cheat.. the meaning is to respect sites and other ppl who invites you . you dont respect someone so get the f*ck out of here and never open a thread like that!!

no i wanted to make a list of sites which catch you for cheating so that those who trade invites here are warned about it...

why i would want to do that is upto you to speculate...

and as I said, the torrent community here has just gotten more immature.. you added to it..

Backslash
02-26-2007, 04:38 PM
gtasanandreas what the hell is your point in here? i dont got it, you want to prove us that you are a damn cheater?? you opened your thread for just prove use that you can cheat.. you are not the only noob/idiot/motherfucker who can cheat.. the meaning is to respect sites and other ppl who invites you . you dont respect someone so get the f*ck out of here and never open a thread like that!!

no i wanted to make a list of sites which catch you for cheating so that those who trade invites here are warned about it...

and as I said, the torrent community here has just gotten more immature.. you added to it..i think the only thing this thread has accomplished is convince people to not trade with you anymore

ptp5352
02-26-2007, 04:45 PM
i think the only thing this thread has accomplished is convince people to not trade with you anymore

:yup:

gtasanandreas
02-26-2007, 04:46 PM

and as I said, the torrent community here has just gotten more immature.. you added to it..i think the only thing this thread has accomplished is convince people to not trade with you anymore

Oh no !! My torrenting days are over :cry: ... What will I do now :naughty:

wildbytes
02-26-2007, 04:49 PM

Well Trading invites in the open on most private trackers is a no no, mostly because of n00bs like you... You are the main reason why sites now have to try and stop account trading and invite trading.... Site kick out some lowlife for cheating and then they go to some other places and trade invites and your back in.. You people are the main reason for it...

By cheating all you show is you have no respect for the site and the other members of that site... But hey you dont care because you get what you want :angry: and screw the rest...

Wild

Backslash
02-26-2007, 04:54 PM
i think the only thing this thread has accomplished is convince people to not trade with you anymore

Oh no !! My torrenting days are over :cry: ... What will I do now :naughty:i dont know. probably continue to be an idiot

gtasanandreas
02-26-2007, 04:55 PM
Oh no !! My torrenting days are over http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/ ... What will I do now http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/i dont know. probably continue to be an idiot

you want a cookie for that ??

Backslash
02-26-2007, 04:58 PM
i dont know. probably continue to be an idiot

you want a cookie for that ??you're pretty bad at this.

Ratzy Rox
02-26-2007, 04:58 PM
how long do you reckon you'll last before some admin bans you?

gtasanandreas
02-26-2007, 05:01 PM
@Ratzy Rox : When people who fake others ratios are not banned, then why someone who just talks about cheating will be banned ??? Tell me that ...

upGrayde
02-26-2007, 05:14 PM
quit trolling the forums, wild bytes

haha

wildbytes
02-26-2007, 05:16 PM
quit trolling the forums, wild bytes

haha

HAHA BITE ME

Wild

Ratzy Rox
02-26-2007, 05:21 PM
Because its a little harder to prove than:

And the capslock key is soo last decade y'know.

gtasanandreas
02-26-2007, 05:21 PM
see ya folks tomorrow... maybe in a new avatar...

shosh
02-26-2007, 05:27 PM
i hope reality gives his ip to every torrent site so he can get global banned

mestari
02-26-2007, 05:30 PM
FST would probably be one of those sites :naughty:

ghurka
02-26-2007, 05:36 PM

and as I said, the torrent community here has just gotten more immature.. you added to it..

Lets make it simple....they all fecking ban you for cheating. And just to make doubly sure, I am only talking about private trackers...public trackers don't give shit about ratios.

You cheat....you get caught....you get banned.

No point in making any list!

RealitY
02-26-2007, 06:36 PM
Hey guys ,I cheat sites, help me figure out which ones are harder to cheat in ...
This thread is now closed and this account has been removed from invites access.

When people who fake others ratios are not banned, then why someone who just talks about cheating will be banned ???
We do remove access though your not aware what goes on in the backround...

Closed.