PDA

View Full Version : got swedvdr-invite..

gorgoroth
02-26-2007, 01:50 PM
need ftn, fb, ftwr, and maybe nb.

greken24
02-26-2007, 01:58 PM
lol

you can get FB+NB

walczanin
02-26-2007, 02:19 PM
what?
i dont think so........

N@LiM
02-26-2007, 02:31 PM
lol.. u r expecting too much..
anyways atm every Swedvdr members with invites will be trying to trade their invite as those invites will be taken back in a week..( read in another post) So expect further devaluation of the tracker value..

there is one trick though to increase the invite value.... think a little and u will get it :P

Patriot foreve
02-26-2007, 02:46 PM
anyways atm every Swedvdr members with invites will be trying to trade their invite as those invites will be taken back in a week..( read in another post) So expect further devaluation of the tracker value..

there is one trick though to increase the invite value.... think a little and u will get it :P

i don't think that will be aproblem,infact i think the tracker value will be upped within afew weeks after they close the invites also who says it's aproblem to getrid of invites as there is an easy way for that ,u know ;)

N@LiM
02-26-2007, 03:29 PM

i don't think that will be aproblem,infact i think the tracker value will be upped within afew weeks after they close the invites also who says it's aproblem to getrid of invites as there is an easy way for that ,u know ;)
I meant decrease in value only for this week... by next week the invites will be zero and tracker value will increase..

ya I know the way and even hinted myself.. ;)