PDA

View Full Version : Theplace biddin

maverick_andy
02-26-2007, 06:35 PM
I hv Theplace acount. I love to see what you guyz can offer. If i like your offer then i PM u.Post ur offers here:).

SnakesMan901
02-26-2007, 06:38 PM
Czone 9 Gb upload
or Oink Invite

0Ri0N
02-26-2007, 06:53 PM
It was nice, if you say what are you looking for!!
Why does people love this games? :01:

erdniZ
02-26-2007, 06:55 PM
NB invite.

Patriot foreve
02-26-2007, 06:57 PM
oink PU w 6GB buffer+ Czone +KG

SnakesMan901
02-26-2007, 07:01 PM
edit it with 62 Gb :D :naughty:

Patriot foreve
02-26-2007, 07:10 PM
edit it with 62 Gb :D :naughty:

no way ;)

Jaits
02-26-2007, 08:49 PM
although we dont mind trading... for the simple reason that if u dont want ur account, its better to give it to someone who will make better use of it....

having said that... if u try to make a new one, we will ban both ur old (traded one) and the new one... so keep this in mind....

if u dont intend to make a new one.. then i dont see any problem with trading ur one...

ps. if u think i dont know who u are.. ur deluded big time :P

0Ri0N
02-26-2007, 08:58 PM
Jaits (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../members/jaits-120240) are you from ThePlace staff?
What about offering 10 new accounts to FST members? :P

Jaits
02-26-2007, 09:25 PM
Jaits (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../members/jaits-120240) are you from ThePlace staff?

we have an invite process in place that all new users must follow.... so i cant just offer accounts like that (ie without knowing the reasons y u want to join etc)... + invites are closed for the time being (and have been for the past 5 months)... we 'll probably do a week of invites sometime soon... ur best bet is to go to the irc server and idle in the invites channel... thats where we ll announce it first.. as for a timeframe of when that will happen /me shrugs... maybe in an hour, maybe in a week, maybe in a month :P

having said all that, all new accounts will be limited access until we feel that a user will deserve to get full access.... (ie from his posts, the general contribution, the willingness to take action to help themselves, the general feel we get from the user etc).. the unfortunate reason that we had to do that, is that there is a competitive site, whose whole purpose is to get into tp and get all our group buys and post it in their site (giving no credit where the stuff came from and presenting it as their own group buys and also receiving $ from their users for stuff they didnt even pay themselves - the admins and moderators of that site are the ones doing this).. so to prevent that, we have forumulated this system... its sad that instead of directly trying to compete with us in an acceptable and noble manner (which we embrace offcourse, it can only make our site better), all they do is try to gain from us, while it is impossible for us to gain from them since there is nothing they have that we dont :( ...

kavalchuk17
02-26-2007, 11:41 PM
tell me what you want and i'll get you it. I can almost guarentee it.

Backslash
02-26-2007, 11:54 PM
tell me what you want and i'll get you it. I can almost guarentee it.what if he wants sct whore, ftn hero, and uk-t? =)
edit: jaits, i hope you do a little giveaway for some who want to get in on theplace but dont trade anymore..

kavalchuk17
02-27-2007, 12:14 AM
tell me what you want and i'll get you it. I can almost guarentee it.what if he wants sct whore, ftn hero, and uk-t? =)
edit: jaits, i hope you do a little giveaway for some who want to get in on theplace but dont trade anymore..

shit. :slap:

:D

terrorize
02-27-2007, 12:20 AM
ok i know what ftn is i know what ScT is but wtf is u***,a pm would be nice it's not like you giving an invite.

Backslash
02-27-2007, 12:24 AM
ok i know what ftn is i know what ScT is but wtf is u***,a pm would be nice it's not like you giving an invite.
read the WIAW thread and you'll know everything you need to

josephs911
02-27-2007, 12:45 AM

we have an invite process in place that all new users must follow.... so i cant just offer accounts like that (ie without knowing the reasons y u want to join etc)... + invites are closed for the time being (and have been for the past 5 months)... we 'll probably do a week of invites sometime soon... ur best bet is to go to the irc server and idle in the invites channel... thats where we ll announce it first.. as for a timeframe of when that will happen /me shrugs... maybe in an hour, maybe in a week, maybe in a month :P

having said all that, all new accounts will be limited access until we feel that a user will deserve to get full access.... (ie from his posts, the general contribution, the willingness to take action to help themselves, the general feel we get from the user etc).. the unfortunate reason that we had to do that, is that there is a competitive site, whose whole purpose is to get into tp and get all our group buys and post it in their site (giving no credit where the stuff came from and presenting it as their own group buys and also receiving $ from their users for stuff they didnt even pay themselves - the admins and moderators of that site are the ones doing this).. so to prevent that, we have forumulated this system... its sad that instead of directly trying to compete with us in an acceptable and noble manner (which we embrace offcourse, it can only make our site better), all they do is try to gain from us, while it is impossible for us to gain from them since there is nothing they have that we dont :( ...
What is the IRC server there?

Jaits
02-27-2007, 12:59 AM
irc.theplace.bz :P kinda of obvious :P

the channel i m reffering to is #invites

as for the giveaway comments, really no need, when we open u can get in like everyone else ;)

josephs911
02-27-2007, 01:02 AM
well some hosts there IRC's on other servers...

maverick_andy
02-27-2007, 02:26 AM
irc.theplace.bz :P kinda of obvious :P

the channel i m reffering to is #invites

as for the giveaway comments, really no need, when we open u can get in like everyone else ;)
My mission is completed now. So why the hell i made this thread....
1.> I know that there is an ThePlace staff here who is watching here:P. So to figure out that fella i did this.
2.> 2ndly lottas of fellas interested to get into Theplace, so now u guyz now know how to enter theplace.jats or whoever he is:ph34r:, as he told.. Go to IRC or wait till they enable invites again then i can invite WORTHY Fellas freely.:naughty:Theplace is Bestplace.Am i right mr.jaits :)

Few fellas have quoted that i may ask these fuckin trackers ScT, U-**,FTN. huh well I m not in those list who diehardly need it. I am happy with what i am:P.

xoxo
02-27-2007, 02:30 AM
What kind of tracker is ThePlace? And is U-** = u*-t?

maverick_andy
02-27-2007, 02:54 AM
What kind of tracker is ThePlace? And is U-** = u*-t?

huh:w00t::shifty:
well for me its best place where you can find many personnel ripzz. BTW u may get scene releases in every torrent but gettin torrents content like theplace is really hard. So i can't compare:)

0Ri0N
02-27-2007, 03:11 AM
Hey everybody, lets go all to ThePlace irc channel!! :p

maverick_andy
02-27-2007, 03:18 AM
Hey everybody, lets go all to ThePlace irc channel!! :p
all d best guyz.Hope u get one:)

SnakesMan901
02-27-2007, 04:27 AM
U want Oink invite ?