PDA

View Full Version : Really Need FTN

josephs911
02-27-2007, 02:57 AM
Please PM me with what you need please for an FTN invite???

phoenixfire
02-27-2007, 02:59 AM
Isn't this a good indicator that ftn should be a 5?

josephs911
02-27-2007, 03:01 AM
i wouldn't go that far because you can still get FTN invite by uploading, and being a PU, with like SCT only old members still have them no new invites are available.

X
02-27-2007, 03:02 AM
it is a 5 already mate...

0Ri0N
02-27-2007, 03:03 AM
Isn't this a good indicator that ftn should be a 5?

I think so. Nowadays people only trade FTN for ScT, UK-T or a 4/4.5 lvl tracker pack

ten elite brains
02-27-2007, 03:11 AM
But there are a lot more invites available to FTN than there are ScT. Any decent user with 200gb up and a member for 8 weeks can request an invite. Whereas on ScT (although a larger userbase) invites are only given out on rare occasions.

josephs911
02-27-2007, 03:14 AM
thats what holds it back from level 5

X
02-27-2007, 03:15 AM
its still a level 5 in my book and ladies thats all that matters.. :)

0Ri0N
02-27-2007, 03:16 AM
its still a level 5 in my book and ladies thats all that matters.. :)

+1 :naughty:

phoenixfire
02-27-2007, 03:17 AM
very rarely do i see ftn invites being given out anymore.

Sentient
02-27-2007, 03:18 AM
I'm pretty sure invites are given out regularly on ScT. It's just that none of us have the pipes necessary to get them. I think MelvinMeow can confirm he has a pretty decent supply of invites.

On a side note, I'm pretty sure if you donate, they'll give you one invite if you really want it.

On a completely unrelated note, I happened to catch someone on the ScT IRC begging for an invite to give to - get this - his recently paralyzed friend who's confined to sitting around in bed all day and dreams of having an ScT account to help him pass the time.
I believe he got it, not sure though.

phoenixfire
02-27-2007, 03:25 AM
I'm pretty sure invites are given out regularly on ScT. It's just that none of us have the pipes necessary to get them. I think MelvinMeow can confirm he has a pretty decent supply of invites.

On a side note, I'm pretty sure if you donate, they'll give you one invite if you really want it.

On a completely unrelated note, I happened to catch someone on the ScT IRC begging for an invite to give to - get this - his recently paralyzed friend who's confined to sitting around in bed all day and dreams of having an ScT account to help him pass the time.
I believe he got it, not sure though.Isn't melvinmeow part of sct staff? Well anyways people like visor, chuckblocker and whoever else are special, special cases and it doesn't help that they don't trade invites. I wanna know a person with trading rep who has access to all those invites.

EDIT: So wait, they give out invites regularly to seed whores only?

They told me that they don't have any special privileges.:shifty:

I believe he got it, not sure though.BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I CAN"T STOP LAUGHING AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

X
02-27-2007, 03:28 AM
come to think of it .... i think i am paralyzed also ;)

phoenixfire
02-27-2007, 03:37 AM
lmfao I will request an invite for you. :D

X
02-27-2007, 03:40 AM
lmfao I will request an invite for you. :D
:pinch: for me right?:01:

phoenixfire
02-27-2007, 03:43 AM
Yes. :D

Sentient
02-27-2007, 03:48 AM
Isn't melvinmeow part of sct staff? Well anyways people like visor, chuckblocker and whoever else are special, special cases and it doesn't help that they don't trade invites. I wanna know a person with trading rep who has access to all those invites.

nah, he's a Whore tho :P . He uses his real nick everywhere; he's not ashamed of his whoreishness. Anyway, pretty sure you need at least a tb up to get them regularly.

Makes sense too, they'll probably give them to other sceners and seedbox owners, it can only help the site.

Edit: ah, had forgotten about chuckblocker; seems he's slowed down (the guy had 40tb in his first 13 weeks I believe).

Seed whores (6tb+) don't have any advantages over regular whores (1tb+) is what I believe they meant.

X
02-27-2007, 03:52 AM
lol... i didn't know so many ********** had computer access :)

phoenixfire
02-27-2007, 03:56 AM
Isn't melvinmeow part of sct staff? Well anyways people like visor, chuckblocker and whoever else are special, special cases and it doesn't help that they don't trade invites. I wanna know a person with trading rep who has access to all those invites.

nah, he's a Whore tho :P . He uses his real nick everywhere; he's not ashamed of his whoreishness. Anyway, pretty sure you need at least a tb up to get them regularly.

Makes sense too, they'll probably give them to other sceners and seedbox owners, it can only help the site.

Edit: ah, had forgotten about chuckblocker; seems he's slowed down (the guy had 40tb in his first 13 weeks I believe).

Seed whores (6tb+) don't have any advantages over regular whores (1tb+) is what I believe they meant.
Double upload was like candy to him. He was uploading at like 120MB/s contstantly.

But....only 20+ more gb and 6 more weeks before I'm whore. .:(

har786
02-27-2007, 03:57 AM
Close This Thread And Delete Comments!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Backslash
02-27-2007, 04:00 AM
Close This Thread And Delete Comments!!!!!!!!!!!!!!what?

someone give this man ftn. he deserves it. trade, giveaway, secret santa, whatever.

X
02-27-2007, 04:01 AM
Close This Thread And Delete Comments!!!!!!!!!!!!!!what?

someone give this man ftn. he deserves it. trade, giveaway, secret santa, whatever.

come'on now b nice... i actually thought it was due to the wh*** word. :w00t:

Backslash
02-27-2007, 04:03 AM
what?

come'on now b nice... i actually thought it was due to the wh*** word. :w00t:huh? what ru talking about? give joseph ftn.

X
02-27-2007, 04:05 AM
come'on now b nice... i actually thought it was due to the wh*** word. :w00t:huh? what ru talking about? give joseph ftn.

tell u what... you split ur ftn account in two and give one piece to joseph and one to me :P

Sentient
02-27-2007, 04:27 AM

Double upload was like candy to him. He was uploading at like 120MB/s contstantly.

But....only 20+ more gb and 6 more weeks before I'm whore. .:(

You know people get whore at 15 weeks now, right?

Edit: Will people please stop talking stars, I barely understand what's going on in this thread anymore (and yes, I realize I'm partially to blame for hijacking it, sorry :) )