PDA

View Full Version : NHL -- Buffalo vs. Ottawa

mbfraser
02-27-2007, 04:38 AM
Anybody see that hit Neil laid on Drury? Wow...:blink:

What a brawl afterwards too. Round 2 wasn't as great, but it was still good. Here's to looking forward to Round 3! :w00t:

PS - Huge Canucks fan here. Liking the deadline moves already.

JordoR
02-27-2007, 06:38 AM
Anybody see that hit Neil laid on Drury? Wow...:blink:

What a brawl afterwards too. Round 2 wasn't as great, but it was still good. Here's to looking forward to Round 3! :w00t:

PS - Huge Canucks fan here. Liking the deadline moves already.

I loved Ray Emery's fights, just had a big grin on his face the entire time through too lol. It's times like those they need Chara back in their lineup. I should be a Canucks fan because I live in Vancouver, but the sens are my fav team.

Skiz
02-27-2007, 06:57 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6YH4TBbIsqA

Did you guys see this one? :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4PlNzARV0XM

JordoR
02-27-2007, 07:01 AM
Hahah nice, thanks for the link skizo

cpt_azad
02-27-2007, 09:41 AM
That was a freakin awesome fight!

peat moss
02-27-2007, 02:44 PM
Check out this site for good old fashion hockey .

http://www.hockeyfights.com/

maebach
02-28-2007, 12:46 AM
great fights. too bad tornto maple leefs cant play with that kind of passion

peat moss
02-28-2007, 01:12 AM
Nice to see some Hockey nuts on this forum , big trade's @ deadline eh ? Berttuzi and Ryan Smyth surprised me .

maebach
02-28-2007, 03:16 AM
I know, I cant believe the oilers would get rid of ryan smyth. and tornto gets perrault back :|

peat moss
02-28-2007, 03:31 AM
I know, I cant believe the oilers would get rid of ryan smyth. and tornto gets perrault back :|

What do think of the Canuck pick ups ? Can't wait till the playoffs tho . :01: Oh course Debums are loosing to St Louis as I type . :lol:

JordoR
02-28-2007, 07:24 AM

What do think of the Canuck pick ups ? Can't wait till the playoffs tho . :01: Oh course Debums are loosing to St Louis as I type . :lol:

Big surprise, they always seem to lose to St. Louis lol. Even though they can take down the harder teams in the league.

maebach
02-28-2007, 08:43 PM

Conditional dreaft pick was an alright decision. I tihnk that smolinski is too old. The only reason to get him is for the playoffs.

Both trades for Sopel and smolinski were alright. Smolinski would most likely be useless after this year, but sopel they can hold onto for a bit longer.

Bucktoof
03-06-2007, 07:18 PM
Smolinski won't be useless after a year, but he won't be around forever.

I wish we landed a bigger name, although we would've had to given up some young talent so maybe it was a good idea not to.

peat moss
03-07-2007, 07:31 AM

I wish we landed a bigger name, although we would've had to given up some young talent so maybe it was a good idea not to.

I don't know, Jeff Cowan looks pretty good ? :lol:

mbfraser
03-07-2007, 09:44 PM

I don't know, Jeff Cowan looks pretty good ? :lol:

Cowan: 5 goals in 3 games. He's on a tear.
I think Smolinski is a decent pick up. Good face off man, another man for the PK. And Sopel loves Vancouver, so I'm hoping he re-signs for cheap.

That Downey vs. Boulerice fight was good. Boulerice ate it big time.