PDA

View Full Version : Have SCT account

tctosson
02-27-2007, 11:27 AM
i have SCT account

Wait For Best Offers (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/showpost.php?p=1600835&postcount=16)

pm me

nvidia6800
02-27-2007, 11:39 AM
good luck its hard to get ftn and uk-t together

walczanin
02-27-2007, 11:41 AM
good luck its hard to get ftn and uk-t together

cya its possible))
thats exactly what i got for SCT PU;)

tctosson
02-27-2007, 11:47 AM
anyone has ftn or u*** pm me so we can req a middleman and finish the deal

f@flot
02-27-2007, 12:15 PM
check PM's

tctosson
02-27-2007, 12:32 PM
up

SnakesMan901
02-27-2007, 12:50 PM
pm sent :d

tctosson
02-27-2007, 01:55 PM
still open and waiting for the best offers

SCT IS WAITING HIS NEW USER

SnakesMan901
02-27-2007, 01:58 PM
pm'ed

kalpesh
02-27-2007, 02:30 PM
bitme + bithdtv + bitspyder + childbytes + elbitz + exdesi + idesir + hdbits + audionews + hdsoure +tempshare + supertorrents + oink + gfznews + tl + stmusic + bithq + dctorrent
plz plz plz

marksman
02-27-2007, 02:38 PM
why am i seein 2 much ppl gettin rid of their sct acctS?!

v150r
02-27-2007, 02:44 PM
maybe it shard to seed?

0Ri0N
02-27-2007, 02:50 PM
maybe it shard to seed?

indeed. ScT is cool only for great speed connections. If you have a bad connection, TL or RevTT are the best for you.

tctosson
02-27-2007, 03:56 PM
i got an offer with ftn 100 g.b buffer for this account and i am will to trade if u have ftn account with more than 50 g.b buffer please pm me fast as i will complete this deal in 3-4 hours

OR

ftn fresh account + swedvdr

waiting for pm

walczanin
02-27-2007, 03:58 PM
lol
u dont wanna much i have to admit...........only ftn, or ftn+swedvdr........u could get sth more for that SCT bro

tctosson
02-27-2007, 04:01 PM
any offers

up

kimii
02-27-2007, 05:43 PM
If that FTN account is traded, it will be disabled + both IPs that are on that account banned. JUST A FYI. ;)

taba
02-27-2007, 05:50 PM
If that FTN account is traded, it will be disabled + both IPs that are on that account banned. JUST A FYI. ;)

good catch kimii:D
b away of her
she will really do that:yup:
u will not b happy in trien her

phoenixfire
02-27-2007, 08:15 PM
Nonsense.:D

Sentient
02-27-2007, 10:06 PM

This is why admins shouldn't be allowed to post here. We all know the dangers of account trading (at least the smart traders do). When the the admins can't find the account directly, they post warnings to deter trades from being completed. They may or may not notice an account changing hands, posts like these exagerrate the possibility of losing the account in the trade. That may be in their best interests as admins, but it's not in this trading site's interest.

safa
02-27-2007, 10:45 PM

This is why admins shouldn't be allowed to post here. We all know the dangers of account trading (at least the smart traders do). When the the admins can't find the account directly, they post warnings to deter trades from being completed. They may or may not notice an account changing hands, posts like these exagerrate the possibility of losing the account in the trade. That may be in their best interests as admins, but it's not in this trading site's interest.

Everyone`s allowed their say, this is a free public forum, kimii is allowed her say just as you are hedonist, just be dont be stupid ie same nicknames when you do trade be smart be safe, simple as that :)

Sentient
02-27-2007, 10:59 PM
None of us are allowed to say whatever we want. No one is allowed to disrupt trades by posting false information for example. That is in essence what she's doing.

We know that traded accounts can be disabled, and we even know ftn is probably more effective that most based on user reports and the size of the tracker. The sole purpose of her FYI is to help her tracker. This is not the forum for it.

kimii
02-28-2007, 03:54 AM
What false information am I posting? What I'm posting is actually helping. Saves them the trouble of getting a account disabled and losing the account that they gave up for the trade. Simple as.

deuce6000
02-28-2007, 03:58 AM
Kimii is a good person she is an admin at that site and is expected to do her job how can anyone blame her for that.You follow the rules of this site so why shouldn't you follow the rules of that site?She has done nothing wrong but protect her site and it is a great site only because they have admins like her that care.Otherwise it becomes just another tracker.

phoenixfire
02-28-2007, 04:08 AM
You trade too Deuce. :P

deuce6000
02-28-2007, 04:09 AM
I have never traded a ftn account(or invite)and never will.My account is too valuable to me.

phoenixfire
02-28-2007, 04:10 AM
I have never traded a ftn account and never will.My account is too valuable to me.

Sure.:shifty:

buddy
02-28-2007, 04:11 AM

Okay, here is a question just for curiosity sake.. What if they dont change the password for atleast a month after the trade? They could trade with the e-mail now and then change the pass a month later.. All that is needed is to add a little trust to the incredients. Unless I am missing something else here..

FYI ;) :P

phoenixfire
02-28-2007, 04:12 AM

Okay, here is a question just for curiosity sake.. What if they dont change the password for atleast a month after the trade? They could trade with the e-mail now and then change the pass a month later.. All that is needed is to add a little trust to the incredients. Unless I am missing something else here..

FYI ;) :PZOMG shut up.:dry:

keep telling kimii new ways to purge accounts and there won't be any left.

buddy
02-28-2007, 04:15 AM

FYI ;) :PZOMG shut up.:dry:

Dont worry dude. They cant be disabling every other IP change.. that would be an insane thing to do! :ermm:

deuce6000
02-28-2007, 04:15 AM
I have never traded a ftn account and never will.My account is too valuable to me.

You saying that because you think i would?To tell you the truth i don't even know if i have ever traded anything on this site i think i have only gave for free and got for free.

StriderZ
02-28-2007, 04:23 AM
LoL, good trading, spamming, and banning :-D. I'm with deuce... except that I don't have an FTN account to value yet :-(

phoenixfire
02-28-2007, 04:27 AM
ZOMG shut up.:dry:

Dont worry dude. They cant be disabling every other IP change.. that would be an insane thing to do! :ermm:

Kimii is not a sane person.:P

You saying that because you think i would?To tell you the truth i don't even know if i have ever traded anything on this site i think i have only gave for free and got for free.
you got ftn for free?

Lucky man.:cry:

deuce6000
02-28-2007, 04:29 AM
Yeah i was very lucky it is basically only torrent site i use now.

buddy
02-28-2007, 04:33 AM

Kimii is not a sane person.:P

LOL :lol:

Waiting for her to get back and gimme an answer here.. I think she gets a smug on her face when she threatens people about disabling their account and later ends up doing it. :ermm:

Would love to hear how she would tackle this though.. :happy:

Sentient
02-28-2007, 04:34 AM
What false information am I posting? What I'm posting is actually helping. Saves them the trouble of getting a account disabled and losing the account that they gave up for the trade. Simple as.

We all know that's a risk, but it's far from the certainty you like to portray. DV8 likes to do this too, and I've traded two FSC accounts in the fairly recent past, and recently followed up with them: they're both fine. My current account is fine as well.

Duece: If you think this section is about respecting the wishes of private trackers, you're not reading very carefully. Or is your argument that FTN should get special treatment because it's your favorite tracker? Hardly a compelling reason for people who were not quite so lucky as to just happen upon their ftn account.

buddy
02-28-2007, 04:39 AM

We all know that's a risk, but it's far from the certainty you like to portray. DV8 likes to do this too, and I've traded two FSC accounts in the fairly recent past, and recently followed up with them: they're both fine. My current account is fine as well.

Exactly!

These guys make a propaganda about how they have disabled them bad bad account traders! Their end game here is not to get a few accounts disabled.. It is to strike fear among the others who read their post to think twice before trading their account. :dry:

deuce6000
02-28-2007, 04:40 AM

Duece: If you think this section is about respecting the wishes of private trackers, you're not reading very carefully. Or is your argument that FTN should get special treatment because it's your favorite tracker? Hardly a compelling reason for people who were not quite so lucky as to just happen upon their ftn account.

No what i'm saying is i don't see what she is doing wrong by trying to protect her site and that following rules no matter where they come from is usually a good thing.I got my ftn account from this site without having to do anything except ask.

Maybe your not reading enough

Respect Communities Your A Member Of

Who You Invite

* Most sites want you to invite those you know and trust.
* At the least read their posts to get familiar with them.
* If possible check their profile at mutual torrent sites.

Site Names And URL Links

* Dont post links or names of sites that dont want them posted.
* Dont post names with spaces and similar to bypass filters.
* Dont post images with this information for these sites.

Trading Accounts

* Dont trade accounts at FST for sites that strickly forbid it.
* If you do they may contact you here to follow their rules.

Read the rules of the sites your a member at and if you choose
to break them dont complain if action is taken against you.

Sentient
02-28-2007, 04:46 AM
No what i'm saying is i don't see what she is doing wrong by trying to protect her site and that following rules no matter where they come from is usually a good thing.I got my ftn account from this site without having to do anything except ask.

Again, what she's doing is making it appear more risky than it actually is to trade an ftn account. It's protecting her tracker at the expense of the purpose of this section, and therefore this site. Certainly there's nothing to stop her from lurking, but her posts are actively impeding trades, and should be stopped. And once again, I fail to see how your experience has any relevance at all.

EDIT: An FST mod should really chime in at this point and settle this.

deuce6000
02-28-2007, 04:48 AM
Trading Accounts

This is directly from the rules of FST.

kimii
02-28-2007, 04:53 AM
@buddy. An email change sparks a trigger to check the account. If there's multiple IP, BAN!

@Hedonist7. What I'm doing is helping the newbs on FST. This keeps them from losing accounts they trade for FTN b/c that FTN account will be disabled. Trading accounts is by far the worst thing. If you PM onlinenooby aka JessicaAlba, I'm pretty sure he'll tell you account trading will convict innocent users (putting them in the middle of it) who had nothing to do with such things.

buddy
02-28-2007, 04:55 AM

Maybe your not reading enough

Respect Communities Your A Member Of

Who You Invite

* Most sites want you to invite those you know and trust.
* At the least read their posts to get familiar with them.
* If possible check their profile at mutual torrent sites.

Site Names And URL Links

* Dont post links or names of sites that dont want them posted.
* Dont post names with spaces and similar to bypass filters.
* Dont post images with this information for these sites.

Trading Accounts

Read the rules of the sites your a member at and if you choose
to break them dont complain if action is taken against you.

The "Rules" say that Invite trading is allowed in FST. And yet kimii and the others go around banning people for invite trading in FST. You think they respect the allowed Rules in FST? If they dont allow people to swap invites then why shouldnt people trade their accounts here? Afterall it is not like they abide by the rules here.. :rolleyes:

I agree with you on the point that they do what they do cause it is their site. They have their theories for beleiving that trading invites/accounts is harmful for their site. That is Okay.

@buddy. An email change sparks a trigger to check the account. If there's multiple IP, BAN!

You dont understand what I'm tryin to say.. there is going to be NO email change at all! Acc. + e-mail... :whistling

Then?

kimii
02-28-2007, 05:01 AM
Let me give an example. User A gets an invite to X site. UserA doesnt really put it to use so decides to trade it. UserA trades with UserB. UserB cheats on that account. That account gets banned (with both IP's of UserA and UserB) ... UserA is caught in the middle. When UserA decides he wants an account there again, BAM... he can't get one.

BT sites share such information thats cheat related to help other sites out. If this was a global ban, UserA would be banned everywhere. This includes all the emails that were attached to that account. This is why account trading isn't allowed. To keep this from happening to innocent users.

Sentient
02-28-2007, 05:02 AM
kimii: I think a general warning posted prominently is sufficient to warn the uninitiated; there's hardly a reason to have you poisoning every thread.

Edit: Look, I think you're a great sysop, and it's a tribute to your dedication that you search these boards to protect the site. But surely you can understand that your interests and this site's interests conflict. A line must be drawn somewhere, and I feel we are past it.

deuce: The rule is clearly overbroad, as every tracker forbids account trading. And she is not simply contacting people, she is actively dissuading account trading before it happens.

This will be my last post on the topic; it's silly to continue. I await a mod's decision and will naturally abide by it.

kimii
02-28-2007, 05:04 AM
@buddy. PW change will trigger it as well.

buddy
02-28-2007, 05:08 AM
No pass change for a month or even more.. When the pass is finally changed (if it is necessary at all) the e-mail ID would be the same.

You surely wont keep checking for every other password change for all eternity. :rolleyes:

PS: I know this works cause I've seen it work!

kimii
02-28-2007, 05:17 AM
Why don't you just get an invite instead? ... It really does work if you're active in a community. Hop on your current site's IRC, and I'm pretty sure after you get to know some users... they'll invite you to any site you want. It's called networking. All this hard work you guys do on here... you could concentrate on being active elsewhere. Wouldn't you want to start off somewhere with a clean slate.

Backslash
02-28-2007, 05:19 AM
Why don't you just get an invite instead? ... It really does work if you're active in a community. Hop on your current site's IRC, and I'm pretty sure after you get to know some users... they'll invite you to any site you want. It's called networking. All this hard work you guys do on here... you could concentrate on being active elsewhere. Wouldn't you want to start off somewhere with a clean slate.
so true. which is why i dont deal with accounts and rarely even invites.

Sentient
02-28-2007, 05:20 AM

Haha, ironically enough, I tend to agree with this sentiment. It's especially easy at FTN where frequent free leech and an abundance of packs make ratio building very easy.

A buffered oink or bitmetv, on the other hand, is quite valuable.

buddy
02-28-2007, 05:28 AM

What makes you think that I dont have an acc. at FTN.. ? LOL :lol:

Getting an account at FTN aint climbing the mount everest you know.. but thanks for the advice anyway. Maybe some noob will benefit from your word! :)

safa
02-28-2007, 07:23 AM
Comment changed :P

blacklisted
02-28-2007, 07:23 AM
wise words.....nice to hear such things after a long time........

StriderZ
02-28-2007, 07:27 AM

:yup: Great advice, thats exactly how I got into my first private tracker :D Now where do I network with kimii :P

JA
02-28-2007, 07:31 AM

@Hedonist7. What I'm doing is helping the newbs on FST. This keeps them from losing accounts they trade for FTN b/c that FTN account will be disabled. Trading accounts is by far the worst thing. If you PM onlinenooby aka JessicaAlba, I'm pretty sure he'll tell you account trading will convict innocent users (putting them in the middle of it) who had nothing to do with such things.
So kimii has spoken.....(of course im innocent, but disabling my account and stripping my inviters invites...is just unfair ;))

buddy
02-28-2007, 07:39 AM
Disabling your account is playing by their rules.. but why would they disable your inviters invites?

Did you rat him out for invite trading? :P

JA
02-28-2007, 07:43 AM
Disabling your account is playing by their rules.. but why would they disable your inviters invites?

Did you rat him out for invite trading? :P
You tell me..i have no idea.

buddy
02-28-2007, 07:49 AM
How could they have proved that your inviter was a trader? :O

<<----- /me thinking.. :shifty:

Sentient
02-28-2007, 07:49 AM
If you're an account trader, it stands to reason your invitees got their accounts trading with you and would trade any invites they got in turn. Happened to me a couple accounts ago at bitmetv.

buddy
02-28-2007, 07:52 AM
But those are just assumptions.. Does not prove anything!

Sentient
02-28-2007, 08:14 AM
Lol, it's not a courtroom. Better safe than sorry is the general sentiment.

jaffrey
02-28-2007, 08:29 AM
true..its not fair, but they make their intentions very clear as mentioned in the rules

tctosson
02-28-2007, 08:54 AM
cameron16 where are u ???

this deal is done i will close it

thanks to u all