PDA

View Full Version : unrar-ing help please...

gROD
02-28-2007, 08:11 AM
i have a rar file that is 90 pieces and 4 gigs big, and everytime i try to extract it gives me 6 or 7 DIFFERENT diffent archives that are corrupt, and inturn make me unable to get the image out of the archive. i am using winrar, but is there other software i should use? could there be other reasons why it keeps listing off different archives that are corrupt? PLEASE HELP!

Skiz
02-28-2007, 08:29 AM
Does it list the same ones every time, or different ones?

Also, would they happen to be PAR files? Could we get a screen shot if not?

Barbarossa
02-28-2007, 02:58 PM
i am using winrar, but is there other software i should use?

Have you tried using Dreamweaver? :blink:

gROD
02-28-2007, 06:15 PM
It shows different archives each time.

maxehhh
02-28-2007, 09:00 PM
It happend to me sometimes when everything i download was corrupt i dont know how the hell i solve it, i think it was reinstalling windows, dont reinstall until you have no options left...

Skiz
03-01-2007, 05:55 AM
It happend to me sometimes when everything i download was corrupt i dont know how the hell i solve it, i think it was reinstalling windows, dont reinstall until you have no options left...

You're kidding, right? :huh:

4play
03-01-2007, 12:31 PM

the microsoft windows mantra

where did you get the files from ?
are they all *.rar or do you also have some *.par2 files included?

if you dont have any par 2 files copy the filename of one of the files here and we shall see if we can sort them out for you.