PDA

View Full Version : Debates from Sharedaddys pinned movie

iBLoStboY
12-14-2002, 05:07 PM
Ya you do have alot of rare stuff, i was thinking of something, when i get a new hard drive i will start to burn my own DVDs and maybe you can help me - i think i have a pretty good idea so far - first use smartripper and then flaskmpeg - but i would like to burn them in Xvid - you can explain it to me later on in more detail if you don't mind (when i get my new HD). So after burning a DVD i was thinking of letting a few people from here download it off me directly - using Hotline (http://www.tracker-tracker.com/hotline/index.php) . Its a great program - i've used it before - so after a few people have it - they can take the file on kazaa and start sharing - :ph34r:

BTW thanks for teasing us with the posters ::drool:: ;)

ShareDaddy
12-14-2002, 05:29 PM
Originally posted by iBLoStboY@Dec 14 2002, 12:07 PM
Ya you do have alot of rare stuff, i was thinking of something, when i get a new hard drive i will start to burn my own DVDs and maybe you can help me - i think i have a pretty good idea so far - first use smartripper and then flaskmpeg - but i would like to burn them in Xvid - you can explain it to me later on in more detail if you don't mind (when i get my new HD). So after burning a DVD i was thinking of letting a few people from here download it off me directly -  using Hotline (http://www.tracker-tracker.com/hotline/index.php) . Its a great program - i've used it before - so after a few people have it - they can take the file on kazaa and start sharing -   :ph34r:  

BTW thanks for teasing us with the posters ::drool::  ;)
How to make DVD Quality Divx (a zip file posted in a few places on this forum by yours truly is all you need to download, it will explain it all). As far as Xvid, I would suggest against it, so far all of the Xvid films I have come across were lower Quality than the Divx I share. DL the zip, use smartripper and Vidomi, following the instructions in the zip file and you will be off and running (or ripping, encoding and burning as the case may be :D ). What posters are you referring to?

ShareDaddy
12-16-2002, 01:45 PM
Originally posted by kiwi@16 December 2002 - 06:48
Thanks for all these great movies, just need a bigger hard drive.
Thanx again and keep up the good work
You and I both as far as the needing bigger hard drives. I have a 120 Gb HD, however I could use several 250 Gb HD's at the moment.

Thanks for the thanks.

TClite
12-16-2002, 10:03 PM
good, god!!!! off to buy another hard drive, lol

mrbojangles
12-18-2002, 02:30 AM
hey sharedaddy sorry i privatre messaged u about not making ur hashes links. then i saw how u do it at work. i completly understand. also, i still dont know how to use your hashes? i have sig3dat and understand how to make hashes, but not how to use ones that arent hyper links.
any help? thanks by the way way to go on ur huge collection of rips. your helping p2p more htan you can imagine. do you label your rips so if i come across one i will know its yours? see yaz

ShareDaddy
12-18-2002, 02:41 AM
Mr BoJ, No I do not label them with my name or anything, they are all pretty much names as you see in the hashes, movie name, year when possible and disc 1 of 2 or full dvd rip is what it should say. I'm not doing it for credit just for fun and I think it is my right to share and or download stuff.

As for the hashes in my pictures post, they are old style because I could not get any of the other type of hashes to work, I am not sure if it is a file type issue or file size issue, but nothing I tried worked except for the old style. Now to use them all you have to do is copy the one or one's you want and paste them into the sig2dat program. To do this hold the left click button on your mouse down and highlight the file or files you want, now right click the highlighted portion and choose copy. Now open the sig2dat program and paste the sigs by clicking the paste from clipboard button in the sig2dat window. Close sig2dat and restart Kazaa, the files will be in there hopefully dowjnloading for you.

ShareDaddy
12-20-2002, 03:17 AM
Originally posted by mrbojangles@19 December 2002 - 18:51
Ur name should b the DVD daddy yo lol. Hey u got any 70's classics. or 60's are even better lol? thanks
No ShareDaddy is just fine :P . Yeah, there will be a wide variety of stuff getting posted, however it will most likely slow down for a while until people are done with what I am currently sharing, I am just plain running out of room again.

PS- Video out is not the same as TV tuner, video out allows you to clone your PC desktop onto your TV, so anything that happens on the monitor is duplicated exactly on the TV screen, works great. TV tuner does as you stated, allows you to record TV shows on your hard drive and or just watch TV live. I do not have a tuner, just a TV out. If you have a tuner and a good size hard drive you can actually create basically your own TIVO, just using your PC, very cool stuff.

mrbojangles
12-20-2002, 03:36 AM
ya i know that duhhhhhhh lol. thats y i was saying how i was ganna record rare shows and share them!lol. clean out your ears!

ShareDaddy
12-20-2002, 04:40 AM
Originally posted by mrbojangles@19 December 2002 - 22:36
ya i know that duhhhhhhh lol. thats y i was saying how i was ganna record rare shows and share them!lol. clean out your ears!
LOL - My ears are clean, too clean in fact, doc yells at me for cleaning them. However my notation was due to the fact you replied about a TV tuner when I had written about a Video card with TV out. I was just clarifying the differences. If you saved the PM, check it out, wasn't lost on my end and I was just insuring it wasn't on yours. We cool brother. (my favorite ending)

The duuuuuuuuhhhhhh was very cute, it reminded me that my sister used to say "No Duh" all the damn time, LOL.

BustedTyre
12-25-2002, 05:05 AM
(BustedTyre @ 15 December 2002 - 20:59)

BTW, do you know how Kazaa determines which computers connect to which nodes? Does this have anything to do with the IP addresses used? I lived in Spain for 2 months, now in the U.S. and realised that back there I had 3/4 of all downloads in parallel from 5 to 8 users, which I never get in the U.S. In Spain, I had an unusual setup with a public static IP address assigned directly to my PC it, while here I'm brhind a router with NAT (covad.net.) The difference in speed appears to be immensely in favour of my Spain, even though the downstream there was 512K vs. 1500 in the U.S. and despite the antique computer I've used.

I'd really appreciate any comment..

Keep up the good work! [QUOTE]

Each time you start Kazaa it may be on a different node, nodes are people who have selected to be a node and as long as they share files and are on all of the time, they are a node. So connecting to nodes depends on who is signed on, where
they are at and so on.

Sharedaddy, you've got some really cool and rare stuff but i'm out of luck! I'm trying to dl about a dozen flix from your lists, not a single kb loaded, in 2 weeks!

I got an idea: can you send me a list of Supernodes you can connect to so I try crawling closer to where you are. You can use Diet Kaza to "jump" then "detect" your supernodes, do it like a few times and post what you get. Post those only which reply fast and return the usernames.

Best of all, if you keep Kazaa running without reloading or disconnecting it, find a supernode that replies really fast, keep it unchanged and post that SN-s name. Every time you reload, select a SN and post its name and address, this way your fans at least know where in principle to look for your files.

Merry Christmas and a happy New Year!

mobboss01
12-27-2002, 08:14 PM
You're the man ShareDaddy. I have never thought to hold that many movies on my computer. I just wanted to say, I am glad you like 2 Days in the Valley. That movie rocked. I'll go for that one and if I connect to you, then I'll tell you so you can get the croc hunter ok.

ShareDaddy
12-28-2002, 12:44 AM
Originally posted by mobboss01@27 December 2002 - 15:14
You're the man ShareDaddy.  I have never thought to hold that many movies on my computer.  I just wanted to say, I am glad you like 2 Days in the Valley.  That movie rocked.  I'll go for that one and if I connect to you, then I'll tell you so you can get the croc hunter ok.
Thats cool, I use most of my 120 gigabyte hard drive for sharing files, hopefully I will be installing a second hard drive soon, just have to finish convincing the wife I need it.

ShareDaddy
12-29-2002, 05:21 PM
(BustedTyre @ 15 December 2002 - 20:59)

BTW, do you know how Kazaa determines which computers connect to which nodes? Does this have anything to do with the IP addresses used? I lived in Spain for 2 months, now in the U.S. and realised that back there I had 3/4 of all downloads in parallel from 5 to 8 users, which I never get in the U.S. In Spain, I had an unusual setup with a public static IP address assigned directly to my PC it, while here I'm brhind a router with NAT (covad.net.) The difference in speed appears to be immensely in favour of my Spain, even though the downstream there was 512K vs. 1500 in the U.S. and despite the antique computer I've used.

I'd really appreciate any comment..

Keep up the good work! [QUOTE]

Each time you start Kazaa it may be on a different node, nodes are people who have selected to be a node and as long as they share files and are on all of the time, they are a node. So connecting to nodes depends on who is signed on, where
they are at and so on.

Sharedaddy, you've got some really cool and rare stuff but i'm out of luck! I'm trying to dl about a dozen flix from your lists, not a single kb loaded, in 2 weeks!

I got an idea: can you send me a list of Supernodes you can connect to so I try crawling closer to where you are. You can use Diet Kaza to "jump" then "detect" your supernodes, do it like a few times and post what you get. Post those only which reply fast and return the usernames.

Best of all, if you keep Kazaa running without reloading or disconnecting it, find a supernode that replies really fast, keep it unchanged and post that SN-s name. Every time you reload, select a SN and post its name and address, this way your fans at least know where in principle to look for your files.

Merry Christmas and a happy New Year!
I would assume that your unusual Ip may have something to do with it, but I have a static Ip with my cable company and every once in a while I will be on the worst node ever. I used to use Estop a program for blocking IP's to jump nodes, but alas my 30 day free trial elapsed and I have still not found a serial or another program to take it's place. I currently am unable to use Zone Alarm Pro on my PC, I do use ZA but without the pro I cannot hop supernodes easily or block unwanted guests, whihc was a nice thing to have in the past.

As for DietK, I have never used it, would not know how, the latest prog I am using is RandomNuts version 2 which so far for me is working brilliantly, although every user uploading from me is showing at 666 PL which does not sit well with me, I do not understand what is going on, but the 666 (mark of the beast) needs to go.

If DietK is worth it and will work I may try it, only after you explain in more detail how or why to use it, thanks.

pete3003uk
12-29-2002, 09:09 PM
SD you really need to use DK with KL as it is the best and will jump supernodes as I cannot find you neither.

Just install it and on the advanced tab on the set up you will see detect supernodes and it will search when it finds one just select jump and it will connect you to the supernode you can keep doing this till you get maximum downloads acheived and that way we all have a chance to find you.

ShareDaddy
12-29-2002, 09:29 PM
Originally posted by pete3003uk@29 December 2002 - 16:09
SD you really need to use DK with KL as it is the best and will jump supernodes as I cannot find you neither.

Just install it and on the advanced tab on the set up you will see detect supernodes and it will search when it finds one just select jump and it will connect you to the supernode you can keep doing this till you get maximum downloads acheived and that way we all have a chance to find you.
OK if you guys are using it and cannot find me, me using it will not gaurantee anything, however I will try it as I have the same problem, I have a ton of things paused in my folder waiting to connect to anyone from the forum. Where should I get DK, it is not listed at our Download page? I do not want to download the wrong version or something.

pete3003uk
12-30-2002, 12:21 AM
Originally posted by ShareDaddy+29 December 2002 - 21:29--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (ShareDaddy @ 29 December 2002 - 21:29)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--pete3003uk@29 December 2002 - 16:09

OK if you guys are using it and cannot find me, me using it will not gaurantee anything, however I will try it as I have the same problem, I have a ton of things paused in my folder waiting to connect to anyone from the forum. Where should I get DK, it is not listed at our Download page? I do not want to download the wrong version or something. [/b][/quote]
Go HERE (http://www.softnews.ro/public/cat/10/17/10-17-17.shtml) SD

ShareDaddy
12-30-2002, 01:15 AM
Edited previous message- the first try was a bad download from the site you sent me to, the second try was more fruitful, however if and when I skid node with the program do I lose connection to the downloading file I already have going?

mobboss01
12-30-2002, 05:26 AM
Hey ShareDaddy, what is that DVD copy suite that you use again. I forgot and lost the hashes you gave me.

pete3003uk
12-30-2002, 02:03 PM
Originally posted by ShareDaddy@30 December 2002 - 01:15
Edited previous message- the first try was a bad download from the site you sent me to, the second try was more fruitful, however if and when I skid node with the program do I lose connection to the downloading file I already have going?
No because it is locked into your registery the source from the user that you were downloading from.

You can add supernodes to youir buddies list with the ip browser search facility with it.

ShareDaddy
12-31-2002, 02:05 AM
Originally posted by NEMISIES+30 December 2002 - 05:19--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (NEMISIES @ 30 December 2002 - 05:19)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by -ShareDaddy@28 December 2002 - 11:44
<!--QuoteBegin--mobboss01@27 December 2002 - 15:14
You&#39;re the man ShareDaddy. I have never thought to hold that many movies on my computer. I just wanted to say, I am glad you like 2 Days in the Valley. That movie rocked. I&#39;ll go for that one and if I connect to you, then I&#39;ll tell you so you can get the croc hunter ok.
Thats cool, I use most of my 120 gigabyte hard drive for sharing files, hopefully I will be installing a second hard drive soon, just have to finish convincing the wife I need it.
B) Great Movies Son &#33;&#33;

When I get Uncapped ,will probaly D/L some &#33;&#33;&#33;

Hmmmm...... Guess we KNow who wears the Pants in the Family &#33;&#33;&#33;

:ph34r:

Happy New Year To All &#33;&#33; [/b][/quote]
I have to make her think she wears the pants, once in a while, if not I get stuck making all the decisions, and I can tell you that isn&#39;t always good. ;)

By the way had I chose to order one (a HD) back on the 21st of December, I could have got a 120 GB, 8Mb buffer, 7200 RPM Western Digital Caviar hard drive delivered to my house for 98 dollars US, however the special has lapsed, dammit. So now I am mad that I cannot find a deal even close to that anywhere, if anyone knows where to order a "NEW" 120 Gb Internal Hard Drive IDE ATA/100 7200 RPM name brand hard drive for less than 179 dollars US please advise, I cannot believe I missed the deal on the 21st.

I am using DK now, not real happy with it so far, but I have jumped nodes, can&#39;t seem, to far away though, I will keep trying at least until I start downloading some more stuff, wish me luck.

Thanks to everyone about the compliments and Mobb you should have received my PM about what you asked for, Happy New Years to all and good luck to us all downloading what we want when we want it.

pete3003uk
12-31-2002, 02:11 AM
SD adid you download that movie called Blood Work that was posted?

If so did it play ok for you cos I could only get the audio and I have all the XVID Codecs.

Just need to know whether I got a problem with XVID conflicts.

Thx SD HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU

ShareDaddy
12-31-2002, 02:56 AM
Originally posted by pete3003uk@30 December 2002 - 21:11
SD adid you download that movie called Blood Work that was posted?

If so did it play ok for you cos I could only get the audio and I have all the XVID Codecs.

Just need to know whether I got a problem with XVID conflicts.

Thx SD HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU
Hey Pete, No, been trying but have had no luck with Bloodwork. Hasn&#39;t even connected once. Trouble with a slew of files from the sigs here, don&#39;t know if it is my being in the US and the posts mainly coming from Europe, but normally takes me quite a while to get hashed material to download, sometimes I simply go searching for the same file near me and occasionally get lucky that way, just start downloading a different file as long as the particulars match and usually works good, however it would be nice if more of these would actually work. We definitely need to get my folder hooked up with you guys, works both ways you know. I have come across El_Jefe and Gumby from the site, but I think they both are in the US? Well good hunting and hope to see you in a share folder near me soon.

pete3003uk
12-31-2002, 04:00 AM
I wonder if I was to say hook up to you using ICQ and I downloaded a small file then if i could lock your IP into my firewall to always allow you as a server would I be able to then find you through kazaa?

Maybe a stupid thought but surely if I can receive a download from you via another network programme therefore I am able to receive and serve to you then my PC must store your IP for future contacts?

ShareDaddy
12-31-2002, 05:57 AM
Originally posted by pete3003uk@30 December 2002 - 23:00
I wonder if I was to say hook up to you using ICQ and I downloaded a small file then if i could lock your IP into my firewall to always allow you as a server would I be able to then find you through kazaa?

Maybe a stupid thought but surely if I can receive a download from you via another network programme therefore I am able to receive and serve to you &nbsp;then my PC must store your IP for future contacts?
I have connected with several other guys on other networks, ICQ and SoulSeek, however none of us were able to figure out how to transfer any knowledge gained to connecting on Kazaa. You draw up the plans, if it is feasible then we can discuss further.

pete3003uk
12-31-2002, 06:16 AM
It should be possible its all about jumping nodes and being on at the same time but I guess someone is already working on it but then its gonna stop all them 56kers getting to us is that a bad thing? :P

ugluk
12-31-2002, 06:19 AM
could you use that &#39;hash url&#39; thing that kazaasearch talked about a while ago?
if we send eachother our ip?
or is this a stupid idea?

ShareDaddy
12-31-2002, 06:21 AM
Originally posted by pete3003uk@31 December 2002 - 01:16
It should be possible its all about jumping nodes and being on at the same time but I guess someone is already working on it but then its gonna stop all them 56kers getting to us is that a bad thing? :P
Who, Where, What?

pete3003uk
12-31-2002, 06:55 AM
Originally posted by ugluk@31 December 2002 - 06:19
could you use that &#39;hash url&#39; thing that kazaasearch talked about a while ago?
Your PC stores the IPs of people who are uploading from you and if you have got someone who is giving you a great transfer then you can find his IP in your registery.

Go to start- run and type in this or C+P this netstat -n 50 then you will see the Ips of the people who were uploading from you using port 1214.

It is possible then if you make a note of there IP and then you can add them to your firewall to allow access at all times using port 1214 then when you search or download they will be found and accessed every time it may be then possible to jump around them using the diet kazaa.

UKMan
12-31-2002, 11:00 AM
Originally posted by pete3003uk+31 December 2002 - 07:55--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (pete3003uk @ 31 December 2002 - 07:55)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--ugluk@31 December 2002 - 06:19
Your PC stores the IPs of people who are uploading from you and if you have got someone who is giving you a great transfer then you can find his IP in your registery.

Go to start- run and type in this or C+P this netstat -n 50 then you will see the Ips of the people who were uploading from you using port 1214.

It is possible then if you make a note of there IP and then you can add them to your firewall to allow access at all times using port 1214 then when you search or download they will be found and accessed every time it may be then possible to jump around them using the diet kazaa. [/b][/quote]
That was a good tip SD - i got a load of IP´s - problem now is, finding out which one&#39;s where giving me a good transfer LOL.
By the way, what did you mean by this: ".....or C+P ...."?
I understood the netstat -n 50, that gave me the long list with a time lapse of 50 secs, but that other bit confused me - was it a typo?

Mike_Hunt
01-05-2003, 12:04 AM
Nice work Sharedaddy. One question I&#39;ve been trying to download your "How to make DVD Quality Divx" rip. And I&#39;m struggling getting it is there any other source to get it from or can anyone e-mail it to me.
YEY, thats my first post over with I hope I can be of asistance to you all one day. Great forum keep up the good work.

ShareDaddy
01-05-2003, 03:04 PM
Originally posted by Mike_Hunt@4 January 2003 - 19:04
Nice work Sharedaddy. One question I&#39;ve been trying to download your "How to make DVD Quality Divx" rip. And I&#39;m struggling getting it is there any other source to get it from or can anyone e-mail it to me.
YEY, thats my first post over with I hope I can be of asistance to you all one day. Great forum keep up the good work.
I think I originally got the zip file from the Vidomi website, and it helped me immensely, however I cannot find this exact file on the site any longer, however here is a link, you may find something of help on this site, however I am still sharing the zip file and it has been uploaded from me multiple times.

Vidomi Stuff (http://www.vidomi.com/links.php?op=viewlink&cid=10)

Here is the guide I am sharing in full (minus the helpful pictures), this should help, just better if you have the exact document. I also use the Pro codec found on Kazaa, the free PRO divx codec has spyware. Just make sure to follow the instructions fully the first time for best results, well worth the initial set-up as you never have to change anything for subsequent jobs, very simple after the first set-up.

How too make DVD quality DivX¡¦s

1_____________________________________________________________

First download this „³ http://www.vidomi.com/download.php?op=mydown&did=1
If the link is dead then go to www.Vidomi.com and download the latest
version of Vidomi.

2_____________________________________________________________

Then download this „³ http://www.webattack.com/php/download.php?...smartripper&r=l (http://www.webattack.com/php/download.php?id=104568&app=smartripper&r=l)
If the link is dead then search with google and download the latest version of SmartRipper.

3_____________________________________________________________

Then download this „³ http://download.com.com/redir?pid=10112188...4-10112188.html (http://download.com.com/redir?pid=10112188&merid=79917&mfgid=79917<ype=dl_dlnow&lop=link&edId=3&siteId=4&oId=3000-2194-10112188&ontId=2194&destUrl=%2F3001-2194-10112188.html)
If the links above are dead then just search google for the latest version of Divx PRO.

4_____________________________________________________________

Now install Vidomi, SmartRipper and the Divx 5.02 Pro codec. Then Restart computer.

5_____________________________________________________________

Next place the DVD movie that you want to DivX into your DVD ROM (CHECK the DVD disk is nice and CLEAN if not then give it a good clean with some rolled up cotton wool wiping it from the middle to the outer rim in a linear motion). Now start up Smartripper, sometimes you will need to authenticate the DVD disc but having said that SmartRipper DOES have an auto-authenticate process @ beginning of the program which has NEVER failed me yet&#33; But if you are having problems with Smartripper reading / authenticating the DVD disk then ALL you need too do is CLOSE Smartripper & then Start too play the DVD movie in Power DVD, WinDVD or whatever program you use too watch DVD¡¦s on your PC, once the DVD has started too play for say 10-20 seconds, close the program and then quickly start Smartripper and the DVD movie should be 100% authenticated now.

6_____________________________________________________________

Above is a screen-shot of what you should see when you have started up Smartripper and it has finished scanning the DVD in your ROM drive. You now need to tell Smartripper where to put the Vob files that it is about too extract from the DVD (see section circled in purple). DO NOT touch any other settings other than the Target field as Smartrippers defaults are what we require for getting the Vob¡¦s from the DVD too your hard drive.

You will ONLY be able too see the Start button (see section circled in green) once you have selected a Target field that has enough FREE disk space for the DVD¡¦s Vob¡¦s to fit onto (see section circled in flesh). DVD movies range from 3Gb too 7Gb in size so you will need a fair amount of free space on your hard drive. Once you have selected a drive that has enough free space on it PRESS the Start button and sit back and let SmartRipper do it¡¦s excellent work&#33; Respect too the author Tron&#33;

7_____________________________________________________________

Once SmartRipper has finished close the program and go to the directory / Target where you told SmartRipper too put the Vob Files. It should look something like the picture below.

Remember though that each DVD movie is different in size so different movies will have different numbers of Vts files (less for short movies more for long movies), above is just a rough guide for you too see.
Now the DivX movie your going to make is ONLY ever going to be as good as the source is&#33; What I mean is, if the source (Vob¡¦s) are fucked in the first place then when you DivX the movie it will copy the messed up bits pixel for pixel&#33;&#33; SO it¡¦s always a VERY good idea too quickly scan check EACH vob too make sure that:

A) Their all their, (ie 1st Vts File = Beginning & Last Vts File = End of movie)
B) that they play PERFECT (i.e. 100% identical too the DVD disk)
C)_that the aspect ratio is CORRECT, (i.e.NO squashed or stretched heads&#33;)

If the aspect ratio is incorrect then this IS NOT a problem as we can fix this in Vidomi BUT we need too know this BEFORE we start encoding.
I do all my Vob checking in WinDVD but most DVD movie playing programs should work fine.
After you have quickly checked that EACH Vob is perfect (should only take 2-3 minutes) close ALL programs down.

8_____________________________________________________________

Now start Vidomi, you should be greeted with a screen like this:

If you are presented with Vidomi¡¦s Player instead of the Encoder as shown above then simply left mouse button click on the button which is circled in RED in the above picture.
Now we need too tell Vidomi where the Vob¡¦s for our DivX movie are, do this buy simply left mouse button clicking on the + button (circled in Green in above picture). Now go to the directory / path where you told SmartRipper to put the Vob¡¦s and load them into Vidomi¡¦s MPEG 2 / AVI Input Files: window. On some of my PC¡¦s it allows me too input ALL the Vob¡¦s in one go by simply holding down the left mouse button and dragging a box and highlighting ALL the Vob¡¦s and then pressing the button that says OPEN (circled in yellow in picture below): BUT on a couple of my older PC¡¦s it ERRORS when I do this so if this is the case for you then you will need too input each Vob 1 at a time.

Vidomi should now look similar to the screen-shot below:

Make SURE that all the Vob¡¦s are present in the MPEG 2 / AVI Input Files: window and that they are in the correct order ie 1,2,3.etc top„³bottom.
Next is too tell Vidomi where too put the final DivX files, do this by left mouse button clicking on the „³ button (circled in Red in above picture). You will need at least 2.0Gb FREE space where you tell vidomi too put the DivX movie.

9_____________________________________________________________

Now it¡¦s time too configure the DivX Pro codec, this ONLY ever needs doing once as it remembers the last settings you used. Once you have done this section you will never need do it again.(UNLESS you re-install the DivX codec).
To configure the DivX codec left mouse button click on the button that says ¡¥Options¡¦ which is next too File and Job Control in the Vidomi Encoder. From the drop down menu select the TOP one ( Video Options.. ).
You should then be welcomed with a screen like the one below:

Now check that ALL settings are identical to the ones in the picture above? (They are default settings so they should be identical if not change them).
Video Codec Settings MUST be changed too DivX Networks (Two Pass), this is done by left mouse button clicking on the v button circled in yellow in the above picture, scroll down the list and select DivX Networks (Two Pass).
Now left mouse button click on the button that says Set DivX Networks Codec Parameters (circled in red in above picture). Below is what you will see:

Copy the settings from the above screen-shot.

Bitrate (circled in blue) = 2-pass, first pass
Use Quarter Pixel = NOT ticked
Use GMC = Ticked
Use Bidirectional Encoding = Ticked

DO NOT tick the boxes circled in RED ONLY those circled in yellow.
Select Log & MV file path / directory by left mouse button clicking on the Select¡K buttons circled in purple. Do not touch any other settings, now select the General Parameters Tab from the top (circled in green in above pic).
The ONLY setting that needs changing her is the Keyframe / Max Keyframe Interval. Change it from 300 „³ 30 by clicking the curser at the end of it and deleting a zero. Next select the Advanced Parameters tab from the top and change Data Rate control (RC) / Maximum quantizer from 12 „³ 4. Do NOT adjust any other settings on this page. Now click the OK button & then the OK button again to exit Vidomi Video Options window.
It¡¦s always a good idea when changing settings in programs to RE-enter the options quickly JUST too check that settings that you have changed have indeed changed and STAYED changed&#33;

Click the options button again (next too File & Job Control) and select General Options¡K at the bottom of the drop-down list. Now change Output All Files With The Extension from .divx „³ .avi (use up arrow in drop down to reach it) then click the OK button.
Click the options button again (next too File & Job Control) and select
Output Size Options¡K Copy the exact settings below:

If you only have 74 Min CD-R¡¦s then change the Media Disc Size too „³ 650 instead of 699 Mb (80 Min CD-R¡¦s) You can select ONLY 1 in Make Output Fit on ------ Media Discs BUT unless the movie is widescreen and VERY short the quality of the end DivX is not very good so for the sake of a 15p CD-R I think it ALWAYS best to spread it over 2 x CD-R¡¦s.

Above settings is for people with CD burners but if you are lucky enough to own a DVD burner then I would suggest the following settings which would allow you too fit 3 movies @ DVD quality on 1 x 50p DVD-R disc:
Left mouse button click on the white dot next too Set Target Size as an Absolute Size, then input 1400 into the Target Size Box. THEN select Media Disc Size - Media SIze (Maximum AVI File Size and type in 4000.
When you are happy with your settings click the OK button.

10____________________________________________________________

That¡¦s it your done, now your ready too start DivXIng. Click the left mouse button on Start Encoding which is next too Statistics on the Vidomi Encoder main window. Provided you have a pretty FAST PC then in about 2-3 hours your Divx Movie will be ready too watch&#33; DO NOT think that you cannot use your PC while it¡¦s encoding, because you CAN I always surf the web, do designing and generally just use my computer as normal, I just let vidomi do it¡¦s DivXing business in the background.
Don¡¦t think you have too go through all this crap each time you do a new movie, Vidomi and the DivX codec remember ALL the settings you have just inputted so ALL you need too do next time is Grab the Vob¡¦s with Smartripper and then fire up Vidomi and direct it too the Vob¡¦s then start DivXing. Vidomi will be given a warning saying ¡¥ Log file already exists. Are you sure that you want to overwrite it? ¡¥ Just answer this warning with YES as you no longer need that old Log file.

J'Pol
01-06-2003, 12:43 AM
Thanks Pete

I am trying to dowload your post now. That may make more sense, if it contains the actual progs / apps.

Cheers

JimF

J'Pol
01-06-2003, 07:33 PM
Pete

Sorry can&#39;t really see the difference.

It still appears to me that DVD Wizard Pro is a set of instructions to use other programs. In the version I downloaded it achieves this by providing links to download the software from the dvd wizard web site. It then instructs you on how top use these.

Those have tried to get have been succesful. However in the version you supplied the web links go to various places, some of which I could not link to. These appear to be older links.

I have checked the website and version 5.75 seems to be the most up to date version.

http://www.dvdwizardpro.com/copydvd.html

I really think these are just two versions of the same thing. The only difference being that with your post the apps are unzipped to a sub directory called setup. Presumably because the links don&#39;t work. DVD Pro however still tries to download them from the web.

Have I missed something ?

Cheers

JimF

somegrrlz
01-06-2003, 11:24 PM
lol i have about 250 g but need to double or triple it. just got a dvd burner (at 2nd site), that will at least enable me to at least swap out stuff. buffy eats close to 50 g and i&#39;m still missing a few episodes. tolkien, including the audiobooks and audioplays, eats 20 gig without adding in all the two towers versions i haven&#39;t had time to verify yet. luckily i live near a frys (yeah i know lots of reasons to hate frys too) and pickup a new large HD at least once a month.

is there some program i can run that will generate a sorted hash list for my shared folders? have some decent semi-rare stuff i haven&#39;t had time to make a list of by hand.

mrbojangles
01-09-2003, 09:42 PM
hey sharedaddyo, do u by any chance take requests?

ShareDaddy
01-09-2003, 10:05 PM
Originally posted by mrbojangles@9 January 2003 - 16:42
hey sharedaddyo, do u by any chance take requests?
I could see what I can do, no promises, but request away. I do have quite the source or sources at the moment, anything I can do for anyone here, I will always try my best. If I can&#39;t, just do not get mad and as always a request with me stays, so if and when the request can be filled it will (rather good in the memory department and I keep a list of movies I have and a list of movies I want).

mrbojangles
01-11-2003, 06:24 AM
hey sharedaddy sorry i forgot to request last night and today. well i still need to put my list together lol. nice movie . i can never find any sources for your movies though man&#33;?

ShareDaddy
01-13-2003, 12:09 AM
Originally posted by mrbojangles@11 January 2003 - 01:24
hey sharedaddy sorry i forgot to request last night and today. well i still need to put my list together lol. nice movie . i can never find any sources for your movies though man&#33;?
Most if not all of my stuff is rare, more rare than you could imagine. However since I have started using Diet Kazaa and jumping nodes once in a while, I have been connecting to more and more users from our forum, so just keep trying is all I can say.

ShareDaddy
01-13-2003, 12:12 AM
Originally posted by mrbojangles@11 January 2003 - 01:24

Since I mistakenly posted twice here, I thought I would reply to your other mention. Go ahead and request away, if at all possible I will try and accomodate your requests.

valunthar
01-15-2003, 04:13 AM
Great job sharedaddy..

oh and to find good deals for hard drives and other computer related items go to www.pricewatch.com

mrbojangles
01-15-2003, 04:24 AM
hey sharedaddy if i were u i would start buring all of ur rips instead of deleteing them bcuz i heard kazaa cna be sued and is prolly ganna be dead in the next 6 months. i saw it on zeropaid.com. the bbest netowrk ive heard is edonkey, or direct connect.

ShareDaddy
01-15-2003, 04:13 PM
Originally posted by mrbojangles@14 January 2003 - 23:24
hey sharedaddy if i were u i would start buring all of ur rips instead of deleteing them bcuz i heard kazaa cna be sued and is prolly ganna be dead in the next 6 months. i saw it on zeropaid.com.&nbsp; the bbest netowrk ive heard is edonkey, or direct connect.
Not to worry Mr BoJ, All of my movies (all) are burned before deletion, each and everytime. Where are your requests?

dolippi
01-16-2003, 11:21 AM
Hi ShareDaddy
first of all great job, you&#39;ve got some great classics :lol: thumbs up
as I&#39;m a newbie I haven&#39;t got the hang of all the ins and outs of kazaa just jet, but I can manage just fine untill now. I can&#39;t find a few movies :( even though I use auto search
and although there is an seperate request topic I still hope you can help me :)

I&#39;m looking for Shaft and not the new one but the &#39;70 version
and another classic I&#39;m looking for is The day of the Jackal with Edward Fox

you or anyone else for that matter would make me a verry happy :D camper if you can help

(edit grammar)

ShareDaddy
01-17-2003, 02:51 PM
Originally posted by dolippi@16 January 2003 - 06:21
Hi ShareDaddy
first of all great job, you&#39;ve got some great classics&nbsp; :lol: thumbs up
as I&#39;m a newbie I haven&#39;t got the hang of all the ins and outs of kazaa just jet, but I can manage just fine untill now. I can&#39;t find a few movies&nbsp; :(&nbsp; eventhough I use auto search
and although there is an seperate request topic I still hope you can help me&nbsp; :)

I&#39;m looking for Shaft and not the new one but the &#39;70 version
and another classic I&#39;m looking for is The day of the Jackal with Edward Fox

you or anyone else for that mather would make me a verry happy&nbsp; :D&nbsp; camper if you can help
Well thanks and welcome aboard&#33;

No, I do not have either of those 2 movies, of which "The day of the Jackal" with Edward Fox is one I have been looking for as well. I will add Shaft 1970&#39;s to my list of things to look for and will continue to try and get the other.

Good luck.

ezyryder
01-29-2003, 03:05 PM
Well ShareDaddy, I must say I am highly impressed&#33;&#33; :D Any chance of having higher quality rips of Back to the Future or any rips of Bill n&#39; Ted or Waynes World 2? Silly perhaps, but these are movies from my younger years which i havn&#39;t seen in ages; would love the chance to see these movies again.

ShareDaddy
01-29-2003, 04:17 PM
Originally posted by ezyryder@29 January 2003 - 10:05
Well ShareDaddy, I must say I am highly impressed&#33;&#33;&nbsp; :D&nbsp; Any chance of having higher quality rips of Back to the Future or any rips of Bill n&#39; Ted or Waynes World 2? Silly perhaps, but these are movies from my younger years which i havn&#39;t seen in ages; would love the chance to see these movies again.
I did have all 3 Back to the Future&#39;s ripped to 2 discs, however all three have already been posted by another member. Use the search tool, there are 2 disc rip&#39;s of each posted in the verifieds section. Bill and Ted and Waynes World 2 are not on my to do list, however I will add them, should they present themselves I will surely post them.

ShareDaddy
01-30-2003, 06:30 PM
Originally posted by Wallace_Askew@30 January 2003 - 02:26
keep them coming man....great work&nbsp; :D
Thanks, Highlander 1986 2 Disc rip is up next, keep your eyes peeled.

TuCool4u
01-30-2003, 10:06 PM
got any chance of ripping "The Last Seduction" dvd?

thanks

J'Pol
03-02-2003, 11:06 PM
American History is one of the most powerfull movies I have ever seen.

I watched it by accident on television one night and was enthralled. Norton is at his incredible best. It makes his performance in fight club look like a disney character. This movie is harrowing, in a real way.

Thanks for that and welcome back that man.

ShareDaddy
03-02-2003, 11:15 PM
Originally posted by JmiF@2 March 2003 - 18:06
American History is one of the most powerfull movies I have ever seen.

I watched it by accident on television one night and was enthralled. Norton is at his incredible best. It makes his performance in fight club look like a disney character. This movie is harrowing, in a real way.

Thanks for that and welcome back that man.
I totally agree with you there&#33; I had never really sat down and watched this movie from beginning to end until recently, Edward Norton is amazing in this role and the movie does have an edge that will keep you glued to the screen.

And thanks I am glad to be apart again, been kind of busy in real life lately, decided to see what was up around here and was happy to see a section for movies again.

SuperJude™
03-08-2003, 04:34 AM
Here is a comment that has come up a couple times in chat which is applicable:

"Sharedaddy is the man"

And yeah we really say that.

Also why is this thread NOT pinned while the other one is? I mean not for nothing but the sig2dat links here actually work while those in the lunarjetma thread really never worked for me.

Just gotta say that makes 0 sense to me.

Anyway- once again d00d thanks and all that&#33;

:):):)

-SJ™

ShareDaddy
03-10-2003, 05:22 PM
Thanks again SJ. I try and do my part, sometimes even more than my part, but I try like the dickens to make everyone happy, including myself. Sometimes it feels better to post a verified than it does to find one I have been looking for, if you know what I mean. Well, there should be more coming real soon, be on the look out.

Darth Sushi
03-27-2003, 03:47 PM
Originally posted by ShareDaddy@27 March 2003 - 15:48
PS- The new burner is wonderful and works rather well, however trying to make rips like I used to has been nothing but a hassle. I am not sure if it is a hardware or software conflict, but something somewhere is causing the video stream to be totally mutilated.

PSS- I did recently install the new K-lite codec pack, this too may be causing my issues, as I have stated I am uncertain as to the exact cause, any help would be appreciated. I will be working out some scenarios over the next few days, uninstalling and reinstalling various programs and codecs to see if I cannot correct the situation.
HMMM, sorry to hear you&#39;re having problems, SD. What software are you using to encode movies? I&#39;m curious why the addition of a DVD-Burner would give you encoding problems. Are the movies giving you grief on Disc or HD? Concerning the hardware, I would check if DMA is enabled, change the IDE cable, Check the bios setting for the burner. As far as codecs, have you tried DivXTotalPack1.3 (http://www.quellicheilpc.it/quelli02/download.php?op=getit&lid=306)? I&#39;m using it exclusively in lieu of K-Lite Codec Pack. I do advice rebooting your machine before uninstalling and reinstalling any codecs otherwise the install can fail.

Also, I like to keep a small 20 MB VOB file (it&#39;s the THX scene) to test the encode job before committing to a 2-pass job. This has saved me many hours in case the codec settings are nuked&#33;

ShareDaddy
03-27-2003, 09:29 PM
Encoding is done with Vidomi using either the DIVX pro 5.0.2 or XVID codecs. Grief is on the HD. No problems with my burner. Something is amiss with the codecs, I just know it. I will try and uninstall and reinstall the codecs (hopefully tonight), I will let you know what happens, either you will see movies being posted or a For Sale sign on my string :P . Thanks for the tips, all will be added to my things to do or try.

bobokitty
03-28-2003, 08:23 PM
hummm... how do i find someone&#39;s supernode if it keeps changing???

ShareDaddy
03-28-2003, 08:42 PM
Originally posted by bobokitty@28 March 2003 - 15:23
hummm... how do i find someone&#39;s supernode if it keeps changing???
First off I would try asking the Question in the MovieWorld base Discussion area and not in the verifieds section.

But here you go, If it keeps changing you will not be able to find that node without first being told what node they have switched to.

Please do not add any other replies, you may really want to think about posting your question again in the MovieWorld Discussion area or possibly in the KazaaLite section of the forum, this string is for Verified movie hashes only and really just those posted my me, thanks in advance for your cooperation.

ShareDaddy

Crackedup
03-29-2003, 11:05 PM
ShareDaddy, I hope you&#39;re managing to sort out your problem, but if it&#39;s a codec issue I highly recommend SLD codec pack.....it rocks&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; SL Codec Pack Pro 1.5 Beta 6 (http://216.239.39.120/translate_c?hl=en&u=http://www.skynet.levillage.org/EN/downloadbetas-EN.htm&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dsld%2Bvideo%2Bcodec%2B1.4%26hl%3Den%26lr%3D%26ie%3DUTF-8%26oe%3DUTF-8%26sa%3DG)

morbius
03-31-2003, 11:34 PM
Share Daddy:

Though you&#39;ve found the cure, I&#39;m still sharing your pain. I too am experiencing all kind s of problems with my Sony DRU-500A burner, from media refusals, erasure failures, partial burns etc. Haven&#39;t been doing DIVX but have been trying to do DVDXCopys. I&#39;ve inquired how to use the "Hashes" but found your post to someone back in Dec 02 re:Sig2dat pastes of UUHs. Will also try to set up DK/KLite for supernode detections. However, I would really appreciate any "Pearls" of wisdom you will share re: clearing up your DRU-500 problems. Mine will only 60%-70% successfully burn Maxell DVD+RWs; no -R or -RW anything :( . I did the Sony DiscCheck and the report was the hardware was fine. Any info you can pass on will much appreciated. :)

ShareDaddy
04-01-2003, 02:27 AM
Originally posted by morbius@31 March 2003 - 18:34
Share Daddy:

Though you&#39;ve found the cure, I&#39;m still sharing your pain.&nbsp; I too am experiencing all kind s of problems with my Sony DRU-500A burner, from media refusals, erasure failures, partial burns etc.&nbsp; Haven&#39;t been doing DIVX but have been trying to do DVDXCopys.&nbsp; I&#39;ve inquired how to use the "Hashes" but found your post to someone back in Dec 02 re:Sig2dat pastes of UUHs.&nbsp; Will also try to set up DK/KLite for supernode detections.&nbsp; However, I would really appreciate any "Pearls" of wisdom you will share re: clearing up your DRU-500 problems.&nbsp; Mine will only 60%-70% successfully burn Maxell DVD+RWs; no -R or -RW anything :( .&nbsp; I did the Sony DiscCheck and the report was the hardware was fine.&nbsp; Any info you can pass on will much appreciated. :)
PM me, I will have something for you there. DVDXcopy is not the right thing, I can definitely help you out.

Duo
04-22-2003, 05:12 PM
Good luck with your site. Btw, with more of us using IRC and Bittorrent and the like, just check out the verifieds and your set. Of course, it&#39;s not always going to be dvd-rips of the latest movies, more SVCD/VCD and screeners.

@Sharedaddy: This list keeps getting better and better. Thanks for Gremlins btw&#33; :D

{I}{K}{E}
04-30-2003, 11:38 AM
this is a nice TOPIC&#33;&#33;

Skillian
05-07-2003, 11:29 AM
TIDBITS
In the first scene of the film, Rand Peltzer (Hoyt Axton) walks in front of a broken down American Motors Company "Gremlin", parked in front of the China town shop.

The Kingston Falls theatre marquee is showing a double bill, A BOY&#39;S LIFE (working title for producer Steven Spielberg&#39;s E.T. THE EXTRATERRESTRIAL) and WATCH THE SKIES (working title for Spielberg&#39;s CLOSE ENCOUNTER&#39;S OF THE THIRD KIND.)

An evil Gremlin says "phone home" when he disconnects the Peltzer&#39;s phone line, this is a reference to the famous line from Spielberg&#39;s E.T. THE EXTRATERRESTRIAL.

Cameo appearance by Steven Spielberg as the man, at the inventor&#39;s convention, in the electric wheelchair with a t.v. monitor.

Cameo appearance by composer Jerry Goldsmith at the inventor&#39;s convention.

Cameo appearance by Buggs Bunny cartoonist Chuck Jones, he is the man who looks at Billy&#39;s cartoon in the bar. There is a Warner Bros. cartoon playing on the television.

That&#39;s some great info SD&#33; B)

ShareDaddy
05-07-2003, 06:38 PM
Originally posted by Skillian@7 May 2003 - 06:29

TIDBITS
In the first scene of the film, Rand Peltzer (Hoyt Axton) walks in front of a broken down American Motors Company "Gremlin", parked in front of the China town shop.

The Kingston Falls theatre marquee is showing a double bill, A BOY&#39;S LIFE (working title for producer Steven Spielberg&#39;s E.T. THE EXTRATERRESTRIAL) and WATCH THE SKIES (working title for Spielberg&#39;s CLOSE ENCOUNTER&#39;S OF THE THIRD KIND.)

An evil Gremlin says "phone home" when he disconnects the Peltzer&#39;s phone line, this is a reference to the famous line from Spielberg&#39;s E.T. THE EXTRATERRESTRIAL.

Cameo appearance by Steven Spielberg as the man, at the inventor&#39;s convention, in the electric wheelchair with a t.v. monitor.

Cameo appearance by composer Jerry Goldsmith at the inventor&#39;s convention.

Cameo appearance by Buggs Bunny cartoonist Chuck Jones, he is the man who looks at Billy&#39;s cartoon in the bar. There is a Warner Bros. cartoon playing on the television.

That&#39;s some great info SD&#33; B)
Thanks Skillian, just trying to do my part. I like tidbits such as that, I wish I could find some for all of the movies I post.

CornerPocket
05-16-2003, 03:41 PM
Originally posted by littlemanstan@16 May 2003 - 10:08
damn sharedaddy u post some totally lame ass movies&#33; blues clues?&#33;&#33; scooby doo?&#33;?&#33; post some GOOD movies&#33; more along the lines of reservoir dogs and american history x that you posted&#33;
http://www.chinkii.com/uploads/album/misc/newbie.gif

What a way to start off&#33; http://www.chinkii.com/uploads/album/misc/laugh.gif

littlemanstan,
What do you have to offer?

ShareDaddy
05-16-2003, 09:10 PM
Originally posted by CornerPocket+16 May 2003 - 10:41--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (CornerPocket @ 16 May 2003 - 10:41)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--littlemanstan@16 May 2003 - 10:08
damn sharedaddy u post some totally lame ass movies&#33; blues clues?&#33;&#33; scooby doo?&#33;?&#33; post some GOOD movies&#33; more along the lines of reservoir dogs and american history x that you posted&#33;

What a way to start off&#33; http://www.chinkii.com/uploads/album/misc/laugh.gif

littlemanstan,
What do you have to offer? [/b][/quote]
Who the HELL does this guy think he is? :angry:

Anyone with a family would dispute his opinion in a heartbeat.

The following would be directed solely at the little twit (and he knows who he is)
Please stay the hell out of my string and for sure never let me see you in my upload window, you will regret that little remark newbie. I post movies of worth to me that have not been posted elsewhere, do you &#33;@&#036;&#33;#&#036;&#33; understand? :angry:

I will be asking a MOD to remove your post from my string as well as cornerpockets and my subsequent quote to facilitate my being able to forget you just pulled that childish and totally moronic little show.

Move along. :angry:

J'Pol
05-17-2003, 12:25 AM
I fully appreciate the position you are taking SD and entirely agree with your sentiment.

However since when was the idea of private strings introduced. As I understand it once you start the string then it becomes fair game. Spam may be removed, however his post, even though it was stupid, was not spam.

I am quite willing to accept that you may have special status here, i.e. the phrase "my string" may mean something. However for the rest of us it does not.

None of this should detract from the fact that SD is totally correct and is one of the greatest posters I have ever seen. Further that littlemanstan is a worthless, useless, impertinent n00b and he should perhaps earn some credibility before making comment on others. Particularly members of such standing within the community.

N1ghthawk
05-17-2003, 02:20 AM
This may not be the right thread, but I&#39;ve had eight of your files (4 movies) waiting to download for a couple weeks, and they&#39;ve all been on "More Sources Needed" the whole time. Is there anything I can do about it, or do I have to just keep waiting? Thanks for any help. :)

J'Pol
05-17-2003, 08:24 AM
I hope SD doesn&#39;t mind me jumping in here.

These are movies he rips, so in the begining he is the only source, until they spread about. This is not like movies you download and then share a sig for, where there are already many sources. Remember the movies have to start somewhere.

Only two solutions I know of. Get on the same supernode or patience.

N1ghthawk
05-17-2003, 08:30 AM
These are movies he rips, so in the begining he is the only source, until they spread about. This is not like movies you download and then share a sig for, where there are already many sources. Remember the movies have to start somewhere.
I realize this, but the movies I tried were posted pretty far back, so I just assumed they&#39;d have more sources available.&nbsp;.&nbsp;.

Only two solutions I know of. Get on the same supernode or patience.
I think I like the former idea better. ;) How can I get on the same SuperNode (sorry, I&#39;m a newbie, bear with me)?

littlemanstan
05-17-2003, 12:30 PM
Originally posted by ShareDaddy+16 May 2003 - 21:10--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (ShareDaddy @ 16 May 2003 - 21:10)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by -CornerPocket@16 May 2003 - 10:41
<!--QuoteBegin--littlemanstan@16 May 2003 - 10:08

littlemanstan,
What do you have to offer?
Who the HELL does this guy think he is? :angry:

Anyone with a family would dispute his opinion in a heartbeat.

The following would be directed solely at the little twit (and he knows who he is)
Please stay the hell out of my string and for sure never let me see you in my upload window, you will regret that little remark newbie. I post movies of worth to me that have not been posted elsewhere, do you &#33;@&#036;&#33;#&#036;&#33; understand? :angry:

I will be asking a MOD to remove your post from my string as well as cornerpockets and my subsequent quote to facilitate my being able to forget you just pulled that childish and totally moronic little show.

Move along. :angry: [/b][/quote]
AHAHAHAHA&#33;&#33;&#33; dude you need to chill the fuck out&#33; dont flip out just cuz i said your movies are lame&#33; "totally moronic little show"? come on&#33; I SAID YOUR MOVIES ARE LAME&#33; BIG WHOOP&#33; it may be a big shock to you that i&#39;m not kissing your ass and saying how great you are like every other post in this thread, but u need to check your ego Mr. family man. with that kind of reaction, i wonder how you treat your children when they give you lip :rolleyes:

evisujedi
05-17-2003, 12:39 PM
Littlemanstan-- I question two things a) Ur purpose on this board and B) Where are your "great" movie posts? Sharedaddy is respected on this board for his range of movies, and intelligence to post them, Something which you lack. Just because you dont like "Scooby Doo" or any other Movies that Sharedaddy post&#39;s why do u feel the urge to comment? I dont like Horror movies. That doesnt mean I call there posts lame. After all that is what the SEARCH function is for. I suggest you think next time before you waste your energy on your "lame post" as you may need it one day. :(

littlemanstan
05-17-2003, 01:00 PM
so by your reasoning, you never EVER call a band or artist that you dont like "lame" or something of that effect because you dont have what it takes to make it in the music business? thats rediculous&#33; i call bands and singers that i dont like lame but that doesnt mean i have to be super good at music to criticize them does it? i may not be posting tons of movies like smurfs that you would all love, but that doesnt mean i cant comment on SD&#39;s movies.

evisujedi
05-17-2003, 01:03 PM
mmmmm let me see.
You my friend are a WINNER&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;
Now go bact to loserville where you came from

littlemanstan
05-17-2003, 01:04 PM
ah so logic has failed you i see. :rolleyes:

ShareDaddy
05-19-2003, 04:04 AM
First off thanks to all who posted in support of me and second, this is MY string, because I take care of it and have had other lame posts removed. The only other posters in this particular string have asked permission first, which is the right thing to do.

Furthermore this string is not for remarking on what you dislike. This string is simply a collection of movies I have decided to rip and share, either based upon my own likes or requests of others (family, friends and so on).

Finally, this loser of a child who must post ridiculous banter in order to make up for numerous short-comings in his own life will most likely vanish without a trace shortly, I for one can not wait for the vanishing act. I think LMS is a reincarnation of a previous member who failed at it&#39;s first attempt to interfere with my forum life, this may even be verified should I contact a pal or two. Wait for the verdict should I see the need.

The place for posting likes and expecially dislikes is the main movie forum, not the verifieds and especially not the verifieds in a can. Anyone who thinks differently can just go choke on it.

morbius
05-20-2003, 05:55 AM
ShareDaddy:

I&#39;d first like to thank you for the accurate and great leg-up on the reliable media and its source for my Sony DRU-500A. Works like a charm with only 2 coasters out of 50 silver & purples. I attribute the coasters to the manner in which the data was recorded on the source rather than the media, software or hardware.

Secondly, I&#39;ll ask you the same question that I asked nightsky, where did you get such great poster shots? and are there disc cover shots available also? I think your Spiderman poster had two disc picts adjacent to the poster but was attached to the poster as one jpeg. :)

ShareDaddy
05-20-2003, 03:32 PM
Originally posted by morbius@20 May 2003 - 00:55
ShareDaddy:

I&#39;d first like to thank you for the accurate and great leg-up on the reliable media and its source for my Sony DRU-500A. Works like a charm with only 2 coasters out of 50 silver & purples. I attribute the coasters to the manner in which the data was recorded on the source rather than the media, software or hardware.

Secondly, I&#39;ll ask you the same question that I asked nightsky, where did you get such great poster shots? and are there disc cover shots available also? I think your Spiderman poster had two disc picts adjacent to the poster but was attached to the poster as one jpeg. :)
First thanks, and second you can right click on any image I have posted and select properties, it will show you where the image is originated from. I normally link to Amazon however on the off chance I did not, selecting and viewing properties will show you what site it is located on. Hopefully this answers all of your questions.

jetje
05-26-2003, 01:30 PM
These are all post on Sharedaddy&#39;s BIG MOVIE topic that&#39;s pinned in the in can.
It was going to be big debates about everything it kinda made the nice posts from Sharedaddy unreadable... That&#39;s why i thought it needed to be split from there... B)