PDA

View Full Version : Bitorrent Is Future (New Bitorrent User Have To Read This)

kalpesh
02-28-2007, 06:01 PM
Bitorrent Is Future
I must have to say that
Because There are many tracker like.

E-LEARNIG
Bitme Bitspyder Elbits and Learnbits etc..
Are help to improve our knowledge.

TV
Bitmetv TVTorrents Supertorrent bwtorrents dctorrents etc..
Are helping us to watching our favorite TV (Sports) shows at different time.

MOVIES
SCT FTN SweDVDr swebits Hdbits bit-hdtv etc..
Are giving us complete entertainment of Movies some are with HD print.

MUSIC
Oink music-vids etc..
Are giving us complete entertainment of Music some are with lossless.

0-DAYS
Demonoid Pisexy TL etc..
This are 0-days trackers they are giving us PC PS2 PS3 XBOX etc.. games
also software.

This is all are privet tracker. Which give us great download speed
and this tracker are growing much faster. But there are some limited accounts.

I hope that u must have at least one account form thats category's.

If not then what are u thinking ?

chaptorrent
02-28-2007, 06:08 PM
nice touch

Texan
02-28-2007, 06:20 PM
hmm. that was a nice list :)

N@LiM
02-28-2007, 06:44 PM
nice work... but then u needed to remove hotlinks as many links (like links to post containing tracker details) won't work for members not having axx to Invite Section

Also I guess this What Invites are worth thrd was stikied in Invite Section and not geneal section due to some reasons.. I don't think its good to post it here....unless u have taken permission from original posters.

kalpesh
02-28-2007, 06:48 PM
nice work... but then u needed to remove hotlinks as many links (like links to post containing tracker details) won't work for members not having axx to Invite Section

Also I guess this What Invites are worth thrd was stikied in Invite Section and not geneal section due to some reasons.. I don't think its good to post it here....unless u have taken permission from original posters.

i may be think so
let see what will happen

lysine
02-28-2007, 06:49 PM
bittorrent is the future of what?

RainRoofer
02-28-2007, 06:53 PM
Wow, You Have Made Good What Invites Are Worth List! ... .. .

kalpesh
02-28-2007, 06:55 PM
i think so we are in file sharing forums
do u have any commonsense :angry:

gbilly72
02-28-2007, 07:04 PM
You ripped that from the Invite section you retard.

ghurka
02-28-2007, 07:18 PM
@Kalpesh - that information should stay within the invites section. Anyone who wants to see that information has to be a member for a month and have 10 posts. There is a good reason why its there and not in the general BitTorrent section.

You should seriously think about editing your initial post before a mod does it for you - oops already done by Skizo.

shosh
02-28-2007, 07:22 PM
Copyright Infringement!!!

bytetorrent
02-28-2007, 09:04 PM
so that was the big surprise inside the invite section ?lol..:D

Vercors
02-28-2007, 10:28 PM
i think so we are in file sharing forums
do u have any commonsense :angry:

You aren't very clear, do you mean BitTorrent is the future of filesharing?

taba
02-28-2007, 10:41 PM
i think NB & x246 should b added to films

007™
02-28-2007, 11:01 PM
ftp is the future ;)

kalpesh
03-01-2007, 03:38 AM
ftp is the future ;)
How

Chewie
03-01-2007, 07:25 AM
Oh no, not another thread n00bs can spam with thx great list posts.

Jaits
03-03-2007, 01:35 PM
ftp is the future ;)

ftp is the past ;)

decentralized file sharing has many advantages over a centralized system like ftp....

Ac3Dunk
03-03-2007, 02:13 PM
Well in FTP you get a fast speed , is whats most 0-day tracker use. is far away better than any others P2P system ,whats hard in FTP is the ratio system thats you need to have others source to be able to upload or you provide a fast connection 10/100mbit or pay if you dont know how to race 30 till 100 $ per month.
ps : DC++ and Irc both of them hav fast speed than torrent trackers :ermm: .
eth0 said FUCK OFF ALL P2P LAMERS!! ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀ ▄▓▄
▀▓▀ ▄▄▓▓▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▄ ▄▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▓▓▄▄ ▀
▀ ▄ ▄▄▓▄▓▄▓▄█▄ ▀ ▄
▀ ▄▓▄█ ▀ [ascii by kug]

We are Looking for:
* Pre retail vob/dvd-suppliers
* The mother fuckers that are uploading our shit to p2p.

contact us @ nron

:lol:

Jaits
03-03-2007, 03:04 PM
Well in FTP you get a fast speed , is whats most 0-day tracker use. is far away better than any others P2P system ,whats hard in FTP is the ratio system thats you need to have others source to be able to upload or you provide a fast connection 10/100mbit or pay if you dont know how to race 30 till 100 $ per month.

u miseed the point though... ftp might be faster (which isnt entirely true if u look at how many ppl are getting the data and how the data is distributed in bt vs ftp), but the costs are greater as well... u have to be more tight about security, u serve a much smaller userbase, u need much greater bandwidth requirements, it is easier to trace unless the ftp is iptabled which thus goes back to the small userbase issue and also makes entrance requirements even tighter... also if u have one bad apple, the whole server can go down...

the point is to spread the data to as many users as u can as fast as u can... ftp doesnt allow u to do that.. take it this way, u could buy 10 100mb seedboxes or 10 100mb ftp servers (both are the same in terms of hardware and cost the same) but with the latter, u d serve (im just throwing numbers here) like what 100 uses at most at their full speed... with the former, u could easily seed to >10000 assuming the swarm doesnt fill up all at the same time since ur distributing the bandwidth and thus the load on the original 10 seedbox seeders gets diminished as more and more peers get more of the files.... so in other words, u have an exponential distribution of the files accross the peers, and furthermore, ur making use of the bandwidth of every peer to distribute the data... so in the same time u d take to seed to 100 users, bt would have given it to 10000 users :P (u can think of it as piplelining if u know smt about processor design - the output of one result might be slower because of the overheads and the time it takes to fill the pipeline, but the total bandwidth of data outputed is much greater once the pipeline is filled up) technologically, it is far more advanced than ftp.... + u dont need to be that secure about it as with ftp servers (since firstly the legal side of it is grey at the moment since ur not really hosting any files on the trackers that actually break the law and secondly cause if u use a few seedboxes, the true originator of the data is hidden - i guess u can emulate that behaviour with multiple ftp servers each sending to another.. but u cant deny the fact that bt is much more efficient as a protocol, which was my original point ;) )

crakin
03-03-2007, 03:07 PM
May be a new technology will come :) the only drawback with bittorrent i see is the lack of privacy.

Jaits
03-03-2007, 03:23 PM
May be a new technology will come :) the only drawback with bittorrent i see is the lack of privacy.

u can always get a private vpn proxy and seed through that ;)... privacy is no issue then (u can get vpn's that max out ur home connections speeds)

u cant have everything though, u can eiher choose to distribute to a few very trusted peers (ftp), or u can choose to distribute to many not so trusted peers (bt) but with much greater bandwidth and reaching many more users... with the latter, u can mask the originators using various methodologies.. so really when u want to be anonymous, it is an option in bt regardless of the untrusted peer assumption that u make + the owners are almost always protected with the current legislations... in ftp, if u make one mistake, all ur anonymity effforts are destroyed (between the server and u offcourse - which is the most important anyhow; u wont be able to see other users though unless u have shell access as well, so i guess in that frame, ftp is more private... basically the owner gets the shit for it, not the users... but then again, the anti-piracy groups dont care that much about the users, bur rather the owners ;) )

Backslash
03-03-2007, 06:06 PM
demonoid is not a 0-day tracker. nice copying and pasting, i doubt you have most of the trackers you listed.

joyntkid
03-03-2007, 07:04 PM
demonoid is not a 0-day tracker.

oMG! demonoid has the best pre-times of any tracker!!!

SIGMA-ZERO
03-03-2007, 07:50 PM
u r 100% right

Chewie
03-04-2007, 03:56 PM
u r 100% right
/almost deleted as spam... still thinking about it.

Who is 100% right?

kalpesh
03-04-2007, 06:31 PM

u miseed the point though... ftp might be faster (which isnt entirely true if u look at how many ppl are getting the data and how the data is distributed in bt vs ftp), but the costs are greater as well... u have to be more tight about security, u serve a much smaller userbase, u need much greater bandwidth requirements, it is easier to trace unless the ftp is iptabled which thus goes back to the small userbase issue and also makes entrance requirements even tighter... also if u have one bad apple, the whole server can go down...

the point is to spread the data to as many users as u can as fast as u can... ftp doesnt allow u to do that.. take it this way, u could buy 10 100mb seedboxes or 10 100mb ftp servers (both are the same in terms of hardware and cost the same) but with the latter, u d serve (im just throwing numbers here) like what 100 uses at most at their full speed... with the former, u could easily seed to >10000 assuming the swarm doesnt fill up all at the same time since ur distributing the bandwidth and thus the load on the original 10 seedbox seeders gets diminished as more and more peers get more of the files.... so in other words, u have an exponential distribution of the files accross the peers, and furthermore, ur making use of the bandwidth of every peer to distribute the data... so in the same time u d take to seed to 100 users, bt would have given it to 10000 users :P (u can think of it as piplelining if u know smt about processor design - the output of one result might be slower because of the overheads and the time it takes to fill the pipeline, but the total bandwidth of data outputed is much greater once the pipeline is filled up) technologically, it is far more advanced than ftp.... + u dont need to be that secure about it as with ftp servers (since firstly the legal side of it is grey at the moment since ur not really hosting any files on the trackers that actually break the law and secondly cause if u use a few seedboxes, the true originator of the data is hidden - i guess u can emulate that behaviour with multiple ftp servers each sending to another.. but u cant deny the fact that bt is much more efficient as a protocol, which was my original point ;) )

Thanx Jaits to giving best explanation to zalamo and others who wants ftp