PDA

View Full Version : 2 Joost Invites up for trading

deputysalty
03-01-2007, 12:09 AM
I have 1 Joost invite for trading. PM me with offers. Since this will be my first trade, I would recommend a middleman, in case you do not trust me.

Screenshot (http://img213.imageshack.us/img213/5430/joostrb5.jpg), although I censored my name for privacy reasons.

Thanks, I appreciate it.

Backslash
03-01-2007, 12:11 AM
what ru looking for?

Shalafi
03-01-2007, 12:14 AM
what is it about??

can u give some info some stats??

Backslash
03-01-2007, 12:14 AM
joost is not a torrent site, from what i can gather. it works like iptv.

nvidia6800
03-01-2007, 12:19 AM
can anyone give us more information for this site

Cerise
03-01-2007, 12:20 AM
What is Joost™?

Joost™ is a new way of watching TV on the internet, which uses new and established technologies to provide the best of both the internet and TV worlds. We're in the process of making it as TV-like as we can, with programmes, channels and adverts. You can also see some things that we think will enhance the TV experience: searching for programmes and channels, for example, as well as social features like chat. There are many more new features to come!

How does it work?

Joost™ uses secure peer-to-peer technology to stream programmes to your computer. Unlike other TV and video-based web applications, it does not require users to download any files to their computers or browse through complicated websites.

nvidia6800
03-01-2007, 12:54 AM
What is Joost™?

Joost™ is a new way of watching TV on the internet, which uses new and established technologies to provide the best of both the internet and TV worlds. We're in the process of making it as TV-like as we can, with programmes, channels and adverts. You can also see some things that we think will enhance the TV experience: searching for programmes and channels, for example, as well as social features like chat. There are many more new features to come!

How does it work?

Joost™ uses secure peer-to-peer technology to stream programmes to your computer. Unlike other TV and video-based web applications, it does not require users to download any files to their computers or browse through complicated websites.

thanks

deputysalty
03-01-2007, 10:41 PM
It's a rather hot things going around, like gmail was back in the day. I'm looking for oink.

Patriot foreve
03-01-2007, 10:47 PM
anyone can apply for testing ,just fill some application in the site and u will get your invite ;)

@deputysalty

Good Luck and hope u get what u want :)

Ratzy Rox
03-03-2007, 03:30 AM
thanks for the invite :)

amzin
03-03-2007, 04:49 AM
anyone can apply for testing ,just fill some application in the site and u will get your invite ;)

@deputysalty

Good Luck and hope u get what u want :)

thx for making that very clear:)

deputysalty
03-03-2007, 04:06 PM
Although it will take quite a while, because everyone has jammed the waiting list. But you can wait it out too, :-).