Xsensei
03-01-2007, 12:01 PM
just not enough for thor or swebits :P

Green Goblin
03-01-2007, 12:04 PM
thanks for your helpful hints.

Moonspell13
03-01-2007, 12:07 PM
I've never been in Thor's but for Swebits I would never trade my Torrentbits or Pisexy for it.. Content is much much better in both of these (Swebits is only good for dvdrs NOTHING else ... ).. And concerning rarity in my book Swebits veeeery overrated.. As some people have already said how can a tracker with more than 40000 members is rare ? :P Anyway..

ptp5352
03-01-2007, 12:10 PM
well i have been trying to get swebits (with pretty good offers) for ages and still now luck. So i think its quite rare.

greken24
03-01-2007, 12:17 PM
I've never been in Thor's but for Swebits I would never trade my Torrentbits or Pisexy for it.. Content is much much better in both of these (Swebits is only good for dvdrs NOTHING else ... ).. And concerning rarity in my book Swebits veeeery overrated.. As some people have already said how can a tracker with more than 40000 members is rare ? :P Anyway..

dont fuck up this guys thread ppl..

Green Goblin
03-01-2007, 12:18 PM
its ok mate i love to listen to the experts talk crap.:D

Moonspell13
03-01-2007, 12:58 PM

dont fuck up this guys thread ppl..

How exactly did i "fucked" up his thread?By telling him Swebits is not worth of its rarity? Proof came just minutes after with it being open ..;)
As for Green Goblin who said i'm talking crap i just hope he did trade one of his good accounts for Swebits and dicovering minutes after it's open :D:lol:
Now who did talk crap smart guys? :whistling:sick::cool:;)

Green Goblin
03-01-2007, 01:00 PM
hahahaha you got lucky and you know it, i dont class you as a expert but you do talk crap.:D

Moonspell13
03-01-2007, 01:10 PM
lol I don't care what you "class" me :P kid.. As for the I talk crap the fact that i'm here from October and i've posted 283 times and you being here from November and posted 717 times, most of them being one sentence comments proves easily who's talking crap.. I'm not going to give to your pitiful life more value by talking to you more ;)
ps. See you around kid.. And don't forget to do your homework :P
EDIT: Are you really 34 ? I just saw this !! Well since you're not a kid you must be really immature to have such an attitude in your 34...