PDA

View Full Version : Questions to Jaits !!! and what do you guys think ?

Texan
03-01-2007, 07:52 PM
K, i just happen to notice one of your response to the HDBits Bitmetv exploit thread.

i m sure it is true...

when i hacked them a while back, i read their staff forums, and they were fighting against that other hd tracker (bit-hdtv)... and they were downloading movies from there to post them on their own tracker and also planning on how to take them out... back then bit-hdtv had security vunreabilities so they didnt have to use their users passwords (and i dont recall seeing any table that logged them in clear text).. they just hacked them and logged in as them... its not hard though to modify the login script to store the plaintext password as well...

I know you are the sysop on theplace and thevault , and i've seen you officially responding to some queries on FST. so this is what i had to ask..

Dont you think its wrong to hack and spy on other trackers ? like what you did to bitmetv ? and trying the same on a regular basis on other trackers too ?

script kiddies like you .are creating lots of problems, one of my friend, a tracker staff member (not naming on his request) told me when i referred this thread that you were the one who is responsible for many hacking attempts and troubles on many trackers which happened recently. it really made me crazy when i realized what you did to one of my favorite tracker !!

Why the hell are you stealing their passwords ,destroying and threatening them ? :huh:

and what security do the members of theplace (like me) and thevault (or any where you have power ) have with a script kiddy like you as the owner ? i cant imagine anything worse than this. :angry:

and yes. i wont be using those sites again in my life, though i liked theplace :frusty:

Moonspell13
03-01-2007, 08:09 PM
Emmm, what's the point in this thread? And if you wanted to say something to him you could simply PM him.. Not go on accusing him in public by telling things someone else (as you say) told you (which you don't name, shame, if he were a MAN he should go out and talk and not telling things here and there...)...
Also I don't think you'll be missed from either site ;) And if you are a man, you can save your dignity and pm Jaits and tell him which is your username to disable you as you wish...

SHUVT
03-01-2007, 08:21 PM
Emmm, what's the point in this thread? And if you wanted to say something to him you could simply PM him.. Not go on accusing him in public by telling things someone else (as you say) told you (which you don't name, shame, if he were a MAN he should go out and talk and not telling things here and there...)...
Also I don't think you'll be missed from either site ;) And if you are a man, you can save your dignity and pm Jaits and tell him which is your username to disable you as you wish...

Hmmmm.... Jaits has made it very clear that he does hack into other trackers. He discusses this openly here and Jaits does not keep this a secret. As for the role he has on other trackers, I don't know. Maybe this thread could have been worded as a request for other opinions and not a note directed specifically to Jaits, but without such threads the boards would get boring. :yup:

Texan
03-01-2007, 08:23 PM
i wanted to expose a guy who was using his knowledge for malicious activities who also have access to our details !

like we talk about cheaters here . why not script kiddies ?

PS: i guess i could have been less offending though. but still ..

SHUVT
03-01-2007, 08:28 PM
Hey Tex... Like I said above, Jaits openly talks about this here on FST. Not a secret that he has been able to get into other trackers. As far as his roles in the trackers you mentioned, I don't know. Maybe it is good for them to allow Jaits open access instead of being a victim.

Jaits
03-01-2007, 08:31 PM
K, i just happen to notice one of your response to the HDBits Bitmetv exploit thread.

I know you are the sysop on theplace and thevault , and i've seen you officially responding to some queries on FST. so this is what i had to ask..

Dont you think its wrong to hack and spy on other trackers ? like what you did to bitmetv ? and trying the same on a regular basis on other trackers too ?

script kiddies like you .are creating lots of problems, one of my friend, a tracker staff member told me when i referred this thread that you were the one who is responsible for many hacking attempts and troubles on many trackers which happened recently. it really made me crazy when i realized what you did to one of my favorite tracker !!

Why the hell are you stealing their passwords ,destroying and threatening them ? :huh:

and what security do the members of theplace (like me) and thevault (or any where you have power ) have with a script kiddy like you as the owner ? i cant imagine anything worse than this. :angry:

and yes. i wont be using those sites again in my life, though i liked theplace :frusty:

well i d say u r very missinformed.... but anyhow, i wont explain myself to u... nor did i have anything to do with bitmetv... i m not even a member there :P

as for the attempts, threats, stealing of passwords and destructions u keep rambling about.. all i have to say, is that i have never damaged a tracker in any way (the members didnt even know i was there), and anyone with enough knowledge on the subject knows that... on the other hand, if u were a bit more informed, ud know that most of the trackers that asked my help to secure them, got it to the best of my ablility... but i guess ur 'friends' didnt notify u about that now did they? u might also go to tbdev and read my posts there, where i post code which fixes all the main security issues that most trackers have and i provide hints to all the insecure scripts that i am aware off... now if i was indeed a malicious hacker like u describe, y the hell would i post such fixes which would make my task harder?, or be helpfull to sysops that asked politely? y the hell would i use my own nickname when i could have easily masked who i was (if indeed i wanted to damange a site)? it doesnt make sense does it.. offcourse it is only natural to blame someone else so i understand ur 'friend' (whoever he is) and u .. thats the easy way out, unfrotunetely for both of u, this doesnt affect my reality in any way....... trying to blame me for his actions because of my history is just plane lame (but understandable and expected)...

bottom line is this, blame me all u want, cause thats all u can do... it just shows how low some ppl can get to cover their own asses (instead of actually admiting and taking fault and paying the concequesnces for what they do - which is what i did months ago (regardless if i still feel i made 90% of the trackers out there better than what they were before))... additionally my dear friend, my actions (which were non-destructive) have actually helped sites to secure themselves be4 a real threat comes along and does make malicius use of ur (and everyones) details.. but i guess u (and ur friend) dont have enough brain cells to think outside of the box?

ur more than welcome to stay away from tp/tv... just tell me ur username and i ll disable ur account... or u can let it get disabled automatically by not logging in... next time try to get some real facts, be4 u start accusing ;)

SHUVT
03-01-2007, 08:38 PM
LOL I was waiting for the response. You could always give your accounts to someone who does want an account there Tex... LOL

lysine
03-01-2007, 08:48 PM
like what you did to bitmetv ?

he didn't say he hacked bitmetv, he said he hacked hdbits. re-read the post you quoted.

if u were a bit more informed, ud know that most of the trackers that asked my help to secure them

I guess that's why you're banned from "pretty much every torrent site." because they gave you permission to hack them, right?

i bet i hold the record :P ... i ve been banned from pretty much every torrent site (literaly - even exotic sites that ppl crave to get into) in existance in the past yr... offcourse i have accts in all of them still but thats another story... :D

as to the y... i d rather not discuss this... besides the ppl that need to know, know

Jaits
03-01-2007, 09:03 PM
I guess that's why you're banned from "pretty much every torrent site." because they gave you permission to hack them, right?

i never said i had their permission :P

look at it this way.. if one of my users (and this is a real story) revealed a vunreability to me, i would give him vip status immediately (and i have in 4 cases in the past - one was an infinite invite issue, the other an infinite signup issue, then there was a infinite ratio issue in one custom made modification and finally a cookie issue).. i know that to find that vunreability, he had to look around and also that he had enough knowledge to do it blindly... most operators (that are less than average coders) would not think that way.. they would get scared, ban ur ip range and disable ur account.... this is just not the way i would go about it... its all i guess a matter of mentality...

having said that, most of the trackers did do exactly that (ban my ip - which was a proxy, and then disable the account i used)... i did get back into all of them that i needed offcourse... but the trackers i tend to use now daily (which incidently tend to be the most successful ones) are the ones that did the same thing i do when someone reports a vunreability... thank them and give them vip status (or just a thanks is enough)...these are the tracker owners that arent in a powertrip simply cause they own a tracker, and i respect them for that since im the same way.. i guess most ppl arent like me, which is y i have been judged the way i have... regardless of all of that, the facts still remain... i could have damaged the trackers i 'visited', and i didnt, which should show to anyone with half a brain my true intentions.... hell, i have dirt on most of the trackers, what schemes they use, how much money they have, tracker wars etc... but i am noble enough to keep that knowledge to myself unless it is necessary to present it (like i did with hdbits) to illustrate the point i want to make (and even that was a filtered version of exactly what i saw there) ...

in any case, i wasnt willing to reveal this info (nor any info for that matter) for the simple reason that such matters dont concern any user but just sysops of trackers (the same reasoning that i dont want to reveal the info i have on most trackers)... the only reason i had to reveal my actions here (i did reveal it in the development forum for trackers months ago on my own decision) is because a certain tracker owner in these forums felt the need to 'expose' me, regardless of the outcome and the fact that the info was in a privileged forum just for 'respected' sysops and the even simpler fact that he gained virtually nothing from such a thing (other than social proof that he's in the know lol) and in addition to all that, the completely non destructive nature of the 'script kiddy' attempts... to me this just shows me how insecure some ppl are about themselves and the tracker they own..... but in any case, now thats done and its in the past, and i generally dont hold bad feelings for anyone ( its just not the way i am...) and i try to live in the present for a better future.. rather than the past

wildbytes
03-01-2007, 11:13 PM

Hmmmm.... Jaits has made it very clear that he does hack into other trackers. He discusses this openly here and Jaits does not keep this a secret. As for the role he has on other trackers, I don't know. Maybe this thread could have been worded as a request for other opinions and not a note directed specifically to Jaits, but without such threads the boards would get boring. :yup:

BUlLSHIT

He does this all the time and there is nothing new. HE even admits to hacking sites. Maybe you should get your facts right

Wild

Jaits
03-01-2007, 11:17 PM
BUlLSHIT

He does this all the time and there is nothing new. HE even admits to hacking sites. Maybe you should get your facts right

Wild

sm ppl really need to learn to read... :w00t:

on another note, the thread starter still hasnt pm'ed me with his account name so i can remove it from the system despite me having pm'ed him once already... dont say things u r not willing to go through next time ;)

SHUVT
03-01-2007, 11:46 PM

BUlLSHIT

Wild

Just checkin Wild, but is the Bullshit flag raised on my post or moonspells? I think I said the same thing you did without the BUlLSHIT flag. :lol:

Texan
03-02-2007, 02:47 AM
sm ppl really need to learn to read... :w00t:

on another note, the thread starter still hasnt pm'ed me with his account name so i can remove it from the system despite me having pm'ed him once already... dont say things u r not willing to go through next time ;)

Yeah , right . then you can start spamming my email with everything on earth.

... most operators (that are less than average coders) would not think that way.. they would get scared, ban ur ip range and disable ur account.... this is just not the way i would go about it... its all i guess a matter of mentality...

LMAO !! only the Elite coders will let you freak out in their system ? :shutup:
in most cases vulnerabilities are reported by members when they discover it accidentally. talk about granting VIP to a script kiddy who is trying to break into their system. :blink: trackers may appoint someone to test their security and thats by granting him the permission to do it.
you just go around and try to break into every trackers without their permission to help them , Yeah right. and thats exactly why you must have got banned from virtually every tracker like lysine said and now you whine about it calling them as average coders. LOL :whistling

Jaits
03-02-2007, 03:02 AM
Yeah , right . then you can start spamming my email with everything on earth.

what makes u think ur that important for me to spend my time spamming u :D

LMAO !! only the Elite coders will let you freak out in their system ? :shutup:
in most cases vulnerabilities are reported by members when they discover it accidentally. talk about granting VIP to a script kiddy who is trying to break into their system. :blink: trackers may appoint someone to test their security and thats by granting him the permission to do it.
you just go around and try to break into every trackers without their permission to help them , Yeah right. and thats exactly why you must have got banned from virtually every tracker like lysine said and now you whine about it calling them as average coders. LOL :whistling

yeap, i guess my judgement as an admin is stupid then in ur reality (i guess thats y ur the one not running a tracker in the first place)... so as i said be4, i should disable ur account on tp and its end of story.... ;) (and if u want to make sure that i dont spam ur email LOL, just change the email from ur profile it to a fresh one - we dont log email changes, and then tell me ur account and i ll disable it 4 u ;) ) problem solved ;)

ps. i have been banned from every tracker ;)
ps2. well we re not very security aware to have a dedicated person testing our security... we prefare script kiddies to do it for us ;) (cause our judgement stinks anyhow - one more reason for u to do the aformenioned)

Texan
03-02-2007, 03:25 AM
yeap, i guess my judgement as an admin is stupid then in ur reality

Correct.

i guess most ppl arent like me

Correct.

i should disable ur account on tp and its end of story.

Sorry, you wont get my username coz i use the same username on all trackers i join and i know what all you can do with it.

Jaits
03-02-2007, 03:31 AM
i already disabled u anyways ;)

just wanted to see if u were going to tell me who u are :P

fit4trading
03-02-2007, 03:56 AM
Cant believe the stupidity... Somebody comes and says he cheats on Private Trackers and people believe him.. Somebody says he hacks sites , and people believe him... WTF is going on :P

Texan
03-02-2007, 05:29 AM

Yeah it doesnt require a pea brain to understand you . but you could be wrong disabling the wrong person . good for him , anyway i wont be trying :dry:

Cant believe the stupidity... Somebody comes and says he cheats on Private Trackers and people believe him.. Somebody says he hacks sites , and people believe him... WTF is going on :P

actually in this case its true , though its scary when someone like him do such nasty stuffs, iam sure some of the community reps can confirm this

Moonspell13
03-02-2007, 07:56 AM
Just checkin Wild, but is the Bullshit flag raised on my post or moonspells? I think I said the same thing you did without the BUlLSHIT flag. :lol:

Easy there, firestarter :P

OWNED!:D

Seriously now Texan act like a man and next time take the responsibility of your words and either say who told you to accuse someone in public without even pming first to see if anything is true and also, when you say something do it(disable your accounts there) and don't act like a girl :lol:

Example to see how this thread looks like: I could create a thread saying:"Hey there people, I heard from a trusted source Texan is a fucking cheater, what do you think of this piece of $%@!? Feel free to leave comments"..Would you like it? Then again I guess you wouldn't have a problem since you're acting like a cheated wife :lol: so far...

pm.Moral Lesson of the day: Act like a man, take the responibility of your words..

Texan
03-02-2007, 10:28 AM
Yeah ! like i gotta PM and ask George Bush if he was the one responsible for attacking Iraq !

Iam not sure what your problem is. but jaits himself had explained he used to hack other sites. so whats your point ?

Jaits
03-02-2007, 10:58 AM
Yeah ! like i gotta PM and ask George Bush if he was the one responsible for attacking Iraq !

Iam not sure what your problem is. but jaits himself had explained he used to hack other sites. so whats your point ?

the point is what is urs... lol

anyhow, i ve had enough with this childish behaviour... u r like a 5 yr old... i answered all ur questions as civilized as i can, it was established that ur original issue was a non issue, and u made a mistake in ur judgement.. also it was found that ur 'friend' (who i know who he is) talked shit behind my back (how manly).. and u r still here still rambling despite the fact that this conversation has been over since 5 posts ago and the original point of the thread clarified... ur acct is now disabled as per ur wish (despite the fact u refused to give it to me with sm lame ass excsuce...)

i wont be looking over this thread again... i ve said all i have to say..

Melvinmeow
03-02-2007, 02:33 PM

the point is what is urs... lol

anyhow, i ve had enough with this childish behaviour... u r like a 5 yr old... i answered all ur questions as civilized as i can, it was established that ur original issue was a non issue, and u made a mistake in ur judgement.. also it was found that ur 'friend' (who i know who he is) talked shit behind my back (how manly).. and u r still here still rambling despite the fact that this conversation has been over since 5 posts ago and the original point of the thread clarified... ur acct is now disabled as per ur wish (despite the fact u refused to give it to me with sm lame ass excsuce...)

i wont be looking over this thread again... i ve said all i have to say..

Youll notice in many threads on this site he openly admits to hacking many sites. While he many times doesnt mention their names/info he still mentioned the fact that he gets into such sites.
I can tell you from my own expeiriences. He is a pain in the DONKEY << Replace with the proper swear word here>>. As far as him getting permission before hacking sites as he so said.
I know for a fact he didnt have permission to test exploits on my site.
Nor did he even attempt to ask for permission.
He attempted to hack my site for well over a week before he found a vulnerability.
In responce to your VIP notation. Had he been a MAN and come to me about the exploit hell yeah I share your opinion on that.. Make them VIP for exposing it to me. But being a JACKASS like we all know jaits is. He went into the site got users passwords, deleted torrents, deleted forum posts, Changed the news column to show the site was hacked, Made numerous posts in the forums saying the site was hacked. So sorry to tell you Jaits... Your a jackass you contradict yourself on a daily basis. Just about a week ago he openly addmitted that he stopped hacking sites... then 3 days later he admits he was still doing it. Now hes stating that he had permission to do so on most sites hes hacked. I can tell you there has to be at least 200+ sites he hacked without the sites permission. Now if you look at someone like "System" from a site some of you may know... him... he has many times been asked to check sites for vulnerabilites. While this donkey Jaits... I can honestly say alot of sites would agree with me that the torrent community as a whole would be better off without the likes of him. If he as he says is trying to help these communities why delete crap and post stuff on these sites saying they were hacked? Why not send a pm to the owner/coder or even leave a post in the said sites staff forums explaining how he got in and how to block it. He does nothing of the sort. He has only recently been exposing SOME of these codes on tbdev since he probably noticed alot of his proxies/homo ips have been being banned network wide. To be quite honest I could test your theory on the VIP comments. I know of a major issue with your own site that could lag it down to hell for days at a time and theres not much you could really do about it. You dont see me exposing this to others nor will you see me lagging your site down cause I have respect for other torrent sites. (Reguardless to the fact I think/know your a jackass. I dont feel the need to stoop to your level of immaturity.) In reguards to him using the same name on all sites that total bullshit as well. He uses the following aliases "jait", "jaits", "inducer", "thorn969" as well as "powerless:. Just to show you how much he lies. Im sure other Comm. Reps can confirm some of this info to be true.

P.S. He was using: (Macintosh; U; PPC Mac OS X Mach-O; en-US; rv:1.8.0.7) Gecko/20060909 Firefox/1.5.0.7") The last time I checked.

Jaits
03-02-2007, 03:18 PM
heheh a week.. dude ur site took me 2 min the first time and another 4 min last week... and btw, i never did the news thing, nor have i ever posted that i hacked a site in the site itself, nor ever deleted torrents or to generalize in any way change the db apart from hiding my own traces when applicable :P (apart from staff forums in very rare occations to notify/play with the sysops)... u probably got 0wned by smone else and logically blame me 4 it... and this is a fact ;).. one of my principles is not to let anyone know of my presence unless its a staff member...
(who is thorn969 btw, first time i hear of this nick ?, the others are mine though lol)

hint: i d look into securing mybonus.php if i were u ;) - its still exploitable

ps. the reason i didnt notify u of the exploits is a) i dont think much of ur site, b) urs was one of the first i ever got into and i had no idea how many more would have been exploitable then, c) y would i anyways... i didnt even use ur site apart from the 2 times i went in (1) the first time as described just now, 2) last week when u started talking shit about me- and again i didnt touch anything (apart from ur own bonus and ratio to play with u a bit :P ))

ps2 : i have over 100 privately owned vpn's :P so what u said doesnt make sense ;) (all with a diff range ;) - 1 for each site i m using now ;) )

ps3: try to get the facts right for once ;)

ps4: i d like to see u try the major issue u speak off (which will be no other than a dos attack - which every site in the world is vunreable off ;) - tracker or not)

ps5: i had to use inducer since jait and jaits were flagged because of the 'secret' forum .... thor isnt mine though... i dont even remember powerless, though its prob mine Edit: powerless is indeed mine, i only used it once though (the rest were all jait/jaits)

ps6: i dont lie :P

ps7: try not to be so upset ;) .... u take every chance to attack me and fail miserably on every try (stating innacurate facts)... y dont u find urself a new hobby than to spend ur time posting about me....

aburyach
03-02-2007, 04:43 PM
Why make so many PS's ?

Jaits
03-02-2007, 05:06 PM
Why make so many PS's ?

because i like them

on another note smt serious came up which will require my full attention... this concerns bitme, tv, tp and a few other sites (e-learning mostly) :/ as much as i love this 'fighting' :P (it is amusing :P ) , i have to deal with this as it concerns more than just my sites.. so i wont be posting in this thread until this is done...

more info can be found here:
http://infopublishers.org/

Moonspell13
03-02-2007, 05:17 PM
Hmm just checked the link Jaits.. From what I saw it's about a book someone's charging 7$ that *maybe* exposes sites.. But I think from the completely amateurish setup both the page and the book have , for now there's not much to worry .. It looks more like a ripoff ... But you're right to be cautious since it's better to be safe than sorry.. More on that elsewhere ;) :)

Jaits
03-02-2007, 05:23 PM
nvm... i d rather not mention this here....

Moonspell13
03-02-2007, 05:29 PM
:( Hmmm then I was wrong when I though of it as nothing serious :( ... Do what you have to do ;)

Melvinmeow
03-02-2007, 06:14 PM
heheh a week.. dude ur site took me 2 min the first time and another 4 min last week... and btw, i never did the news thing, nor have i ever posted that i hacked a site in the site itself, nor ever deleted torrents or to generalize in any way change the db apart from hiding my own traces when applicable :P (apart from staff forums in very rare occations to notify/play with the sysops)... u probably got 0wned by smone else and logically blame me 4 it... and this is a fact ;).. one of my principles is not to let anyone know of my presence unless its a staff member...
(who is thorn969 btw, first time i hear of this nick ?, the others are mine though lol)

hint: i d look into securing mybonus.php if i were u ;) - its still exploitable

ps. the reason i didnt notify u of the exploits is a) i dont think much of ur site, b) urs was one of the first i ever got into and i had no idea how many more would have been exploitable then, c) y would i anyways... i didnt even use ur site apart from the 2 times i went in (1) the first time as described just now, 2) last week when u started talking shit about me- and again i didnt touch anything (apart from ur own bonus and ratio to play with u a bit :P ))

ps2 : i have over 100 privately owned vpn's :P so what u said doesnt make sense ;) (all with a diff range ;) - 1 for each site i m using now ;) )

ps3: try to get the facts right for once ;)

ps4: i d like to see u try the major issue u speak off (which will be no other than a dos attack - which every site in the world is vunreable off ;) - tracker or not)

ps5: i had to use inducer since jait and jaits were flagged because of the 'secret' forum .... thor isnt mine though... i dont even remember powerless, though its prob mine Edit: powerless is indeed mine, i only used it once though (the rest were all jait/jaits)

ps6: i dont lie :P

ps7: try not to be so upset ;) .... u take every chance to attack me and fail miserably on every try (stating innacurate facts)... y dont u find urself a new hobby than to spend ur time posting about me....

LMAO. I love it when people are full on themselves. It took you a week. I went through the logs. Oooh low and behold whos ip was it in the logs? Jaits You can try and say it was someone else... but it clearly was done from the same IP that was logged into your account. If it wasnt you then maybe you should start changing your own passwords cause someone may have hacked yours dumbass. Dont say it took you 2 mins cause you and I know it took you over a week the first time. (Noob) BTW mine wasnt one of the first you got into. I saw posts elsewhere of you getting into sites between 4 - 6 months before you bothered mine. (Again if your name is jait insert the word dumbass here)
In reguards to the bonus maybe their is one thanks for pointing it out. Ill check into it. In regaurds to you adjusting my ratio there was no adjustment... Again your full of yourself. Also you changed the news page and did post in the forums and did delete the files. Maybe youve hacked so many sites you can no longer remember what you did to each one. Im sure there are multiple comm. reps that can confirm the same actions as being done on their sites. You can lie to yourself all you like. I acctually still have the logs but decided against posting them since they show some of your proxies ect... and then it would only encourage more noobs like yourself to go around trying them on other sites.

To confirm he is nothing but a liar and dumbass. Notice he said a few posts back he only uses the name "Jait" on EVERY site. Yet he just openly admitted to using all the other names but 1. 1 which he does use and is probably saying he doesnt to try and discredit my info lmao.

On your PS2 comment its kinda funny I bet you if I did a notice for other torrent sites they would more than likely bring back results for the last known ip I have on you.

PS3 the facts are right. The only fact that would be wrong is if I stated you were not a homo ;)

Ps4 it is not a dos or ddos attack. Or nothing of that sort of attack. And yes I know every site is vulnerable to those.

ps5 you yourself admit to using so many names you cant remember which queer names you have used already in the past. Maybe you should keep a handy notepad file with those as well as the 5 same injection methods you use from a notepad file.

ps6 Do you EVER tell the truth?

ps7 you ran away like a girl last time we were posting back and forth. Why dont you do the same this time as well? I dont attack you. In case you didnt notice this threads title is: Question to Jaits !!! and what do you guys think? I am merely posting what I think. Your a homo who doesnt have a life. My facts are correct and you just verified them correct in your last post. I think you need to find a new hobby. Maybe you should take up batton or fat chick bike riding or something useful..

P.S. Congrats on stubmling on a new (6 month old) vulnerability. I must have overlooked that in the code. You get that from some other script kiddie or did you acctually find it yourself?

Texan
03-02-2007, 06:39 PM
Just why the hell are you doing this to other sites ? the helping part has been proved as a lie already !
dont your have your own sites to play with ?

the site which i was refering to in the first post got all their torrents deleted by this guy, like what he did to melvin's site and they had to start from the scratch. you are not just harming a site , you are harming a whole community. now quit acting like an angel . and btw, about your comments on my behaviour, i dont give a SHIT !

Melvinmeow
03-02-2007, 06:41 PM
Just why the hell are you doing this to other sites ? the helping part has been proved as a lie already !

the site which i was refering to in the first post got all their torrents deleted by this guy, like what he did to melvin's site and they had to start from the scratch. you are not just harming a site , you are harming a whole community. now quit acting like an angel . and btw, about your comments on my behaviour, i dont give a SHIT !

He acctually didnt due much harm to my site. I had the site up and running within 2 hrs of when he did it with nothing missing but a few torrents and pms. Its the thought of the matter that it doesnt make the torrent community look good with staff hacking each other. Just look at what the HDbits site is going through right now. TBH jaits lucky none of us care enough to attack him back. We have better things to do.

Jaits
03-02-2007, 07:35 PM
lol, there are at least 4 more.. u dont think id give u everything now did u :D lol

ur an idiot my friend... because i do not lie... nor did i ever touch (destructively) ur shitty little site.. and ur more than welcome to post the logs if u want, cause they arent mine (as well as if u can prove that they were indeed mine)... the injections prob are, but i d like to see the requests that u claim changed ur forums and deleted ur torrents/pm's.... in any case... u ve made me infamous once again :D thnxs ;) (though unfortunately, by bsing.. i guess ur pretty gd at it)

the reason i didnt respond to u in the other thread, is the same reason i wont post again after this and that is simply because u are a waste of my time and spending time replying to u (in things i have already answered again and again - ie going back and forth) is an even bigger waste 4 me.. there is no point for me to actually argue with u, since u are convinced of smt that i simply cannot prove otherwise (unlike u, i dont keep logs that are months old).... and i can live with that for the simple reason that again, it doesnt affect me or anything that i represent in any way.. unlike obviously in ur case :P

remember ur the one coming and posting wherever i post, not me... and i can understand that now, since u do believe i damaged ur site (even if u are incorrect - u had multiple injections/xss attack paths that indeed any script kiddde could have found and used against u/ u still have multiple xss attacks+ a few injections //at least u got rid of the most basic ones).. i would prob have handled it differnetly, but then again, thankfully, i m not u...

ps. i can live with u thinking that it took me 2 wks... but it did take 2 min (and i am being literal :P ).... but offcourse u ll claim otherwise as usual...

TheFoX
03-02-2007, 07:35 PM
I wouldn't call what Jaits does, as hacking. All he has done is to abuse a hole or two that are common to a few modifications here and there.

To be honest, a site operator should not need to secure their site, but as luck would have it, filesharers can be a horrible lot, who abuse a site, then retaliate when they get disabled.

I know of several sites that have NOT been hacked, and probably won't do, because they take security seriously, and realise that people like Jait are as common as muck.

The main difference between Jaits and other script kiddies is that the others do their dirty deed covertly, whereas Jaits basks in the glory of revealing yet another vulnerability.

Moonspell13
03-02-2007, 07:38 PM

Get your facts straight.. Melvin himself told about that incident in early January that one of his ex admins, Brenda from a site byte-I don't know it's name- like that did it ;) .... Also the only site you mention in your first post is HDBits and I don't know what it has to do with this conversation here..
Melvin is it coincidence that ONLY you and Wild are the only comm reps who attack Jaits all the time? I don't think so.. You probably have something personal against him and it would be better pming him about your personal instead of coming everywhere Jaits posts and accusing him (it seems that it's true as he said you're attracted to him :P :D)

ps. The funny thing is that it's obious who told Texan to come and open this thread from the start :lol:

Vercors
03-02-2007, 07:58 PM

OWNED!:D

Seriously now Texan act like a man and next time take the responsibility of your words and either say who told you to accuse someone in public without even pming first to see if anything is true and also, when you say something do it(disable your accounts there) and don't act like a girl :lol:

Hmm just checked the link Jaits.. From what I saw it's about a book someone's charging 7$ that *maybe* exposes sites.. But I think from the completely amateurish setup both the page and the book have , for now there's not much to worry .. It looks more like a ripoff ... But you're right to be cautious since it's better to be safe than sorry.. More on that elsewhere ;) :)

:( Hmmm then I was wrong when I though of it as nothing serious :( ... Do what you have to do ;)

Get your facts straight.. Melvin himself told about that incident in early January that one of his ex admins, Brenda from a site byte-I don't know it's name- like that did it ;) .... Also the only site you mention in your first post is HDBits and I don't know what it has to do with this conversation here..
Melvin is it coincidence that ONLY you and Wild are the only comm reps who attack Jaits all the time? I don't think so.. You probably have something personal against him and it would be better pming him about your personal instead of coming everywhere Jaits posts and accusing him (it seems that it's true as he said you're attracted to him :P :D)

ps. The funny thing is that it's obious who told Texan to come and open this thread from the start :lol:

Are you and Jaits buddies or are you licking his boots?

Backslash
03-02-2007, 08:06 PM
this has never affected me. all i know is i want an account at theplace and that is to actually use it, not trade it or hold it in my arms at night whispering "uber elite" over and over to myself...

Jaits
03-02-2007, 08:10 PM
this has never affected me. all i know is i want an account at theplace and that is to actually use it, not trade it or hold it in my arms at night whispering "uber elite" over and over to myself...

u should come to the irc server.... once sm managing stuff is complete, we 'll re do invites ;)

ps. if u had been affected, u woudlnt be fit to come to the tracker in the first place for the simple reason that a) what i ve done in my free time has no correlation with how my tracker is run... and b) u dont come to this tracker to get into politics, but to improve urself and share with the community present there.. anyone who is affected simply doesnt have the openmindness to actually make use of the site and improve themselves, so they d waste byte space from ppl that actually would benefit....

@moonspell13: i can handle them, dont worry about it... thnxs though... ignorance is the best responce ;) - which is what i ll choose to do from now on, no point in arguing....i ve said all i have to say, and anyone is free to believe whatever they wish to believe...

Moonspell13
03-02-2007, 08:12 PM
Are you and Jaits buddies or are you licking his boots?

None of your bussiness ...

[ok it has to do with your girlfriend :lol: Pm me to tell you about her :lol::O:sick:]

Melvinmeow
03-02-2007, 08:41 PM
lol, there are at least 4 more.. u dont think id give u everything now did u :D lol

ur an idiot my friend... because i do not lie... nor did i ever touch (destructively) ur shitty little site.. and ur more than welcome to post the logs if u want, cause they arent mine (as well as if u can prove that they were indeed mine)... the injections prob are, but i d like to see the requests that u claim changed ur forums and deleted ur torrents/pm's.... in any case... u ve made me infamous once again :D thnxs ;) (though unfortunately, by bsing.. i guess ur pretty gd at it)

the reason i didnt respond to u in the other thread, is the same reason i wont post again after this and that is simply because u are a waste of my time and spending time replying to u (in things i have already answered again and again - ie going back and forth) is an even bigger waste 4 me.. there is no point for me to actually argue with u, since u are convinced of smt that i simply cannot prove otherwise (unlike u, i dont keep logs that are months old).... and i can live with that for the simple reason that again, it doesnt affect me or anything that i represent in any way.. unlike obviously in ur case :P

remember ur the one coming and posting wherever i post, not me... and i can understand that now, since u do believe i damaged ur site (even if u are incorrect - u had multiple injections/xss attack paths that indeed any script kiddde could have found and used against u/ u still have multiple xss attacks+ a few injections //at least u got rid of the most basic ones).. i would prob have handled it differnetly, but then again, thankfully, i m not u...

ps. i can live with u thinking that it took me 2 wks... but it did take 2 min (and i am being literal :P ).... but offcourse u ll claim otherwise as usual...

BULL BULL BULL... did I mention bull? I didnt say it took 2 weeks either. It took 1 week for the first time. It took you almost 3 weeks the 2nd time you tried. But I did patch up your ussual 5 kiddie commands. So you gave up shortly after. Just to verify how full of shit this guy is. He says in one of the earleir posts that he ALWAYS does it with permission... yet about 2 - 3 of his posts back he said he was doing it on my site last week (Which he wasnt but just clarifying his lies). He didnt ask me for permission to check nor did he send or contact me in any way to explain the exploit. (Again hes full of lies and deceipt, AND HIMSELF)

I acctually have the logs posted on a site where we acctually post all the silly attempts you and other morons like you make at getting into sites.

The reason you didnt respond in the other thread was cause one of your pals had to wipe your dripping drops from your rosey red face. You put your foot in your mouth and didnt see any means of pulling it back out unless you pulled it through and out your bumhole.
I am not convinced of anything false. Again I have logs to confirm what you did. No need posting them here since people will beleive what they want and others will know whats true. You know what you did so are you trying to have me post the logs here for you to brag about being a wannabe hacker or something? FYI the logs are older than a few months ;)

As I said in your last pansie thread we argued in... I post/comment in many threads on this site. You can make yourself feel good by thinking I only post in your threads but everyone knows otherwise. Whatever floats your little baby carrot I suppose.

I dont have to claim it took you 2 weeks cause it did in fact take 1 week which I have said all along. Your the one slinging bullshit saying it took 2 minutes. It would probably take some people 2 mins to find some holes. But in all seriousness it did take you a week cause your a noob, what more can I say?

Get your facts straight.. Melvin himself told about that incident in early January that one of his ex admins, Brenda from a site byte-I don't know it's name- like that did it .... Also the only site you mention in your first post is HDBits and I don't know what it has to do with this conversation here..
Melvin is it coincidence that ONLY you and Wild are the only comm reps who attack Jaits all the time? I don't think so.. You probably have something personal against him and it would be better pming him about your personal instead of coming everywhere Jaits posts and accusing him (it seems that it's true as he said you're attracted to him )

ps. The funny thing is that it's obious who told Texan to come and open this thread from the start
Isnt it really nice when someone comes in with comments that dont even pertain to the subject at hand? The incident about Jaits I am referring to was from months before the Brenda incident. So if you havent a clue on the subject its better not to pretend you do. (Like jaits is supposed to be doing apparently not posting in this thread anymore yet hes made 5 posts since then lmao.)

Is it a coincidence that ive seen 3 other site staff members comment in here and that they are not declare comm reps. If you would like comm reps to post in here about it im sure they would if they felt like showing their hidden names. I can tell you I voice my comments & opinions as I see fit. If other staff want to keep their lips zipped thats their own perogative I suppose. Wildbytes seems to voice his opinion as well. You just voiced yours did you not so what exactly is wrong with us using our provledge to do the same?

Just so you know I have never seen nor know of who texan is... If he was sent here via someone it wasnt by me. However, wildbytes may know him possibly or maybe its jaits trying to make himself look big again... he does have a small err.. carrot so to speak, he has to make up for it via other means. (Might I recommend just using Viagra like your boyfriend does next time jaits.)

TheFoX
03-02-2007, 09:04 PM
@ Melvin...

You keep referring to Jaits' carrot. Why. Women don't have carrots mate.

I also think you may find that Jaits and Brenda are one and the same...

wildbytes
03-02-2007, 09:08 PM
BULL BULL BULL... did I mention bull? I didnt say it took 2 weeks either. It took 1 week for the first time. It took you almost 3 weeks the 2nd time you tried. But I did patch up your ussual 5 kiddie commands. So you gave up shortly after. Just to verify how full of shit this guy is. He says in one of the earleir posts that he ALWAYS does it with permission... yet about 2 - 3 of his posts back he said he was doing it on my site last week (Which he wasnt but just clarifying his lies). He didnt ask me for permission to check nor did he send or contact me in any way to explain the exploit. (Again hes full of lies and deceipt, AND HIMSELF)

I acctually have the logs posted on a site where we acctually post all the silly attempts you and other morons like you make at getting into sites.

The reason you didnt respond in the other thread was cause one of your pals had to wipe your dripping drops from your rosey red face. You put your foot in your mouth and didnt see any means of pulling it back out unless you pulled it through and out your bumhole.
I am not convinced of anything false. Again I have logs to confirm what you did. No need posting them here since people will beleive what they want and others will know whats true. You know what you did so are you trying to have me post the logs here for you to brag about being a wannabe hacker or something? FYI the logs are older than a few months ;)

As I said in your last pansie thread we argued in... I post/comment in many threads on this site. You can make yourself feel good by thinking I only post in your threads but everyone knows otherwise. Whatever floats your little baby carrot I suppose.

I dont have to claim it took you 2 weeks cause it did in fact take 1 week which I have said all along. Your the one slinging bullshit saying it took 2 minutes. It would probably take some people 2 mins to find some holes. But in all seriousness it did take you a week cause your a noob, what more can I say?

Get your facts straight.. Melvin himself told about that incident in early January that one of his ex admins, Brenda from a site byte-I don't know it's name- like that did it .... Also the only site you mention in your first post is HDBits and I don't know what it has to do with this conversation here..
Melvin is it coincidence that ONLY you and Wild are the only comm reps who attack Jaits all the time? I don't think so.. You probably have something personal against him and it would be better pming him about your personal instead of coming everywhere Jaits posts and accusing him (it seems that it's true as he said you're attracted to him )

ps. The funny thing is that it's obious who told Texan to come and open this thread from the start
Isnt it really nice when someone comes in with comments that dont even pertain to the subject at hand? The incident about Jaits I am referring to was from months before the Brenda incident. So if you havent a clue on the subject its better not to pretend you do. (Like jaits is supposed to be doing apparently not posting in this thread anymore yet hes made 5 posts since then lmao.)

Is it a coincidence that ive seen 3 other site staff members comment in here and that they are not declare comm reps. If you would like comm reps to post in here about it im sure they would if they felt like showing their hidden names. I can tell you I voice my comments & opinions as I see fit. If other staff want to keep their lips zipped thats their own perogative I suppose. Wildbytes seems to voice his opinion as well. You just voiced yours did you not so what exactly is wrong with us using our provledge to do the same?

Just so you know I have never seen nor know of who texan is... If he was sent here via someone it wasnt by me. However, wildbytes may know him possibly or maybe its jaits trying to make himself look big again... he does have a small err.. carrot so to speak, he has to make up for it via other means. (Might I recommend just using Viagra like your boyfriend does next time jaits.)

I have no clue who Texan is.. But with all the sites that jait/jaits screws with, well it could be from many sites....

Wild

gbilly72
03-02-2007, 09:27 PM
OK, Jaits is a lying douchebag and I'm sure this attention is making him feel great.

bunny67
03-03-2007, 03:09 AM
WTF going on ive read n im still lost ,will read again sober

Texan
03-03-2007, 09:11 AM
lol jaits , iam not a community rep :P and is not appointed by anyone ,(like what you did here to save your ass)
but iam member of a community where you did lots of shits :angry:

RecK
03-03-2007, 03:08 PM
Its really shocking to see people in such a position do this to other sites :O

just out of curiosity, why do you really do this ? i have gone through all the posts and you never seems to have answered that question. :huh:

xoxo
03-03-2007, 04:23 PM
See it on the bright side maybe?They maybe know now how to prevent malicius attacks? It's a valuable lesson for every tracker and other site owners. That's my humble opinion.

TheFoX
03-03-2007, 05:10 PM
Interesting point xoxo. It appears that many trackers don't implement any security until they have been corrupted/exploited/buggered.

I think that is half the problem, plus the fact that most sites don't appear to have anyone who really knows what they are doing, when it comes to coding.

Complacency means it won't happen to us. LOL

Melvinmeow
03-03-2007, 08:34 PM
Its really shocking to see people in such a position do this to other sites :O

just out of curiosity, why do you really do this ? i have gone through all the posts and you never seems to have answered that question. :huh:

To my knowledge (heard through grapevine) his site was hacked by someone a while back... He goes through sites checking them for exploits the same way the attacker did it on his own site. I see nothing wrong with the thought of him testing sites for these issues. But sending a simple pm to the staff there might get the issues fixed with better results/attitude than deleting stuff off the sites maliciously.

In the long run he does help quite a few sites... when they go through the logs they see what/how he did it and most block the methods he used to get in. But only after the fact that he did a little damage. So in a way its good but in another way its bad.

Jaits
03-03-2007, 08:58 PM
my sites have never been hacked :P (to my knowledge)

wildbytes
03-03-2007, 09:54 PM
The problem is the way he goes around and does it.

If he hacked his way in, and then said hey this is how i did it, look at this page or here is how you fixs it. The people might look at him in a different way. But because of the way he does it, has many many people pissed.. Not sure if he does it to get his rocks off or if he does it because he can.

If he did it in a different way i would have had no problem giving him vip status and or say here is a few bucks and thanks for the heads up or the help.

Wild

Melvinmeow
03-03-2007, 09:56 PM
The problem is the way he goes around and does it.

If he hacked his way in, and then said hey this is how i did it, look at this page or here is how you fixs it. The people might look at him in a different way. But because of the way he does it, has many many people pissed.. Not sure if he does it to get his rocks off or if he does it because he can.

If he did it in a different way i would have had no problem giving him vip status and or say here is a few bucks and thanks for the heads up or the help.

Wild

Exactly my thoughts as well. Im sure others feel the same.

Jaits
03-03-2007, 10:02 PM
well, i did pm them saying here i am :P... all it would take is for smone to look at the logs and see how and then fix it :P.. but their responce, was to ban me.. now thats lame... if instead they had asked me, i would have gladly explained....

any sysop that doesnt have the capability to do that, shouldnt be running a tracker in the first place...... besides, i have never damaged a tracker inmy life... and never intend to... (not even partly, nor ever revealed anything to the users as i consider that to be unethical and wrong - this is where my line is drawn; anything more than that would be considered as 'bad' even to me)

superguy
03-03-2007, 10:36 PM
hdbits is good, can not imagine it encountered a problem

shaggy123
03-06-2007, 01:26 AM
kopse tis malakies jaits ke pes pos benoume sto theplace ade min arxiso ke gamao tous vazelous:)

Kirkedir
03-06-2007, 11:58 AM
kopse tis malakies jaits ke pes pos benoume sto theplace ade min arxiso ke gamao tous vazelous:)

English please. :P

sert
03-06-2007, 12:17 PM

Jaits cut the BS and tell us how to get into TP. Otherwise I will f**k vazelous (PAO's fans, this probably goes to MoonSpell)

Melvinmeow
03-06-2007, 12:38 PM
well, i did pm them saying here i am :P... all it would take is for smone to look at the logs and see how and then fix it :P.. but their responce, was to ban me.. now thats lame... if instead they had asked me, i would have gladly explained....

any sysop that doesnt have the capability to do that, shouldnt be running a tracker in the first place...... besides, i have never damaged a tracker inmy life... and never intend to... (not even partly, nor ever revealed anything to the users as i consider that to be unethical and wrong - this is where my line is drawn; anything more than that would be considered as 'bad' even to me)

Again you doing this to sites is good in a way. But bad in the manner in which you do it.
That comment in quotes above is still a load of BS either way.
Yes they should know how to examine the logs.
NO you do not ussually message them telling them anything.
NO you are not telling the truth when you say you never damaged any sites in part or in whole. You should really quit trying to feed the manure.
If your not harming sites then maybe you just started doing so 2 days ago but you cant honestly say you havent harmed any ever. Cause I know of alot you did harm to.

Moonspell13
03-06-2007, 12:50 PM

Jaits cut the BS and tell us how to get into TP. Otherwise I will f**k vazelous (PAO's fans, this probably goes to MoonSpell)

Yup this is an accurate translation.. Although I don't bother usually with "girls" like shaggot who probably got beaten badly by PAO fans and now tries to be someone in the internet.. :cool::sick:

ps. Shaggot don't hit too hard the enter key, you might break your keyboard nethool...;):whistling

TheFoX
03-06-2007, 02:13 PM
I'd be curious at to what sites Jaits attempted his hacks on, which sites he was able to breach, and which sites were immune to his attempts.

Not that I wish to hack a site, but I would certainly be interested in knowing what sites my accounts would be safe at.

A sort of Jaits rating system...

We could have a Five star for a Jaits Proof site, all the way down to a One star for a simple UNION SELECT hack.

Melvinmeow
03-06-2007, 04:36 PM
I'd be curious at to what sites Jaits attempted his hacks on, which sites he was able to breach, and which sites were immune to his attempts.

Not that I wish to hack a site, but I would certainly be interested in knowing what sites my accounts would be safe at.

A sort of Jaits rating system...

We could have a Five star for a Jaits Proof site, all the way down to a One star for a simple UNION SELECT hack.

Well he really couldnt rate other sites since every site is vulnerable to at least a ddos. (even his)

As far as what sites his hacks work on. They even worked on his at one point.
(Reguardless to what he may say)
His site was hacked by some moron. In return he goes to other sites and does the same to them. Then again if he refurs to his own site being safe from these attacks. I still wouldnt use it. Since you can clearly see what he does with other peoples info. Imagine if your a user who he hates that used his site? What would he then do with the info he has on you... EX: ips, emails, names ect..

Jaits
03-06-2007, 04:50 PM
what do i do exactly with that info (since it is so clear to u)...? i d really like to know and more improtantly know how u know, cause i sure as hell dont ;) .... also that moron u speak off attempted, but never succeded (i guess u would know what happens on my sites better than me :LOL:), once again get ur facts straight... btw a ddos attack wont reveal any db info ;) it will simply reduce the QOS offered.... /me shrugs

as for u not joining my site, u d have no use for that, since u believe that going out is somehow a 'bad' thing (as u implied in one of ur previous posts) and completely useless since the ppl u meet in the wild (that actually go out)are inferior to u (sitting in front of ur pc on a 16Tb hard drive i guess is the way to live ;) ).. we cant help ppl tha believe they dont need any help.. thats impossible... nor do we want members like that nor tracker collectors (which seem to be the vast population of this site - which is y i havent offered invites to ppl begging for one as i know they wont benefit from either sites but will only use it to trade it for something 'more valuable' )... unlike most trackers tp/tv are much more than just trackers... anyone believing otherwise simply isnt a member ;)

ps: i dont hate ppl, i love them ;) ... even ppl like u that try so hard to put me down in any way possible, i just see it as an amusement tbh... noone can affect my reality, except the ppl i choose for them to affect it.... and thats mostly females :P

TheFoX
03-07-2007, 02:41 AM
what do i do exactly with that info (since it is so clear to u)...? i d really like to know and more improtantly know how u know, cause i sure as hell dont ;) .... also that moron u speak off attempted, but never succeded (i guess u would know what happens on my sites better than me :LOL:), once again get ur facts straight... btw a ddos attack wont reveal any db info ;) it will simply reduce the QOS offered.... /me shrugs

as for u not joining my site, u d have no use for that, since u believe that going out is somehow a 'bad' thing (as u implied in one of ur previous posts) and completely useless since the ppl u meet in the wild (that actually go out)are inferior to u (sitting in front of ur pc on a 16Tb hard drive i guess is the way to live ;) ).. we cant help ppl tha believe they dont need any help.. thats impossible... nor do we want members like that nor tracker collectors (which seem to be the vast population of this site - which is y i havent offered invites to ppl begging for one as i know they wont benefit from either sites but will only use it to trade it for something 'more valuable' )... unlike most trackers tp/tv are much more than just trackers... anyone believing otherwise simply isnt a member ;)

ps: i dont hate ppl, i love them ;) ... even ppl like u that try so hard to put me down in any way possible, i just see it as an amusement tbh... noone can affect my reality, except the ppl i choose for them to affect it.... and thats mostly females :P

So... Is that a YES or a NO???

Jaits
03-07-2007, 03:25 AM
unlike many here, i know how to keep my mouth shut... so no

TheFoX
03-07-2007, 01:04 PM

If you knew how to keep your mouth shut, this whole thread would not exist. I've known people to use a vulnerability to access the staff forums and tools, and leave without the staff ever knowing they have been infiltrated.

The fact is that your reputation precedes you, so you cannot make a statement to the contrary.

Melvinmeow
03-07-2007, 01:36 PM

You seemed to make a note about some info you seen in the staff forums on 1 site recently. You didnt get into the specifics but you did mention some stuff that was said. If you posted that info here with the general population... It makes me wonder what you told your staff or even your close friends about the info you seen.
There are logs & snapshots of some of your convos with other people via irc around. Ill leave that at that about your site being hacked. These logs could have been edited ect... but due to the fact they dont really mention anything bad.. I doubt they were edited. Also due to the source of the logs.
Who said a DDOS attack would reveal db info? I dont recall saying that or anyone else saying that. Not sure where you got that info from.

How would you consider joining your site "going out". Its a torrent site you view from the internet so I think technically speaking I could visit your site while being "in". You got the "ide have no use for it" part correct though. ;)
I see nothing wrong with people who go out clubbing ect... Not sure where you got that I think its bad. I go to sleep somewhat early since I work the Night Shift 7 days a week. As far as how I live, thats the way I do things, doesnt mean I think everyone should be the same way as me. You could have the occupation of a clown or be Bill Gates for that matter wouldnt make any differance to me. Who said I didnt need any help? Just the other day I sent you a pm thanking you for telling me about an issue did I not? Notice you were nice about telling me the issue... You told me what page it was on and somewhat how to fix it. (As apposed to what you did on my site about 6 - 8 months ago just deleting crap and making me check the logs.) I agree people running sites should know how to check the logs for people who get in, not everyone is going to explain how they got in. But when people do, it makes it alot easeir to know what exactly your looking for. I personally liked your approach better this time around. So at least our chatting has maybe changed your perspective.
Im sure your site is differant than most sites. (Not meant in a bad way)
I beleive every site should be run differant and should have a differant atmosphere. Ussually the moral of the site is reflected on the way the staff run their site. So a cool-headed honest staff member like yourself should know how to run things smoothly.

Im not sure where you get im trying to put you down?? I have never done so. I only suggested that I dont like the methods you use when doing some stuff. Nothing more nothing less.
On the side note: How do females effect you? Someone told me you were gay. Guess thats not so?

If you knew how to keep your mouth shut, this whole thread would not exist. I've known people to use a vulnerability to access the staff forums and tools, and leave without the staff ever knowing they have been infiltrated.

The fact is that your reputation precedes you, so you cannot make a statement to the contrary.
Just a queu here to tell Jait this is the part of the story where he is to insert foot to his big mouth.

Texan
03-07-2007, 03:38 PM
since moonspell and jaits doesnt like females, you guys should meet !

oh. i forgot it was your own dupe account here. :P
get your mouth straight !!

Moonspell13
03-07-2007, 09:56 PM
I was not going to answer in this thread again , but since Melvin's bitch Texan continues this, I shall do it, sorry to the mods , I take responsibility for the following:
Unlike you Texan, I'm sorry to say that i only f@^# women ... And I would gladly f@ck your girlfriend if you have any :P (which I highly doubt)to show her how a REAL man f@cks.. Got it stupid piece of shit?

ps. Sorry to the mods, but I take responsibility for the above.. It's just that since faggots like Texan are talking shit and nobody mods these posts then I'll do the same..

duuude
03-07-2007, 10:33 PM

Woa! Son, you're not a good imaginator.. :P

deuce6000
03-07-2007, 10:53 PM

After reading this whole thread the only conclusion i came to is that what he said here is a lie :D :lol: :) :P :rolleyes: :w00t:

Melvinmeow
03-07-2007, 11:52 PM
I was not going to answer in this thread again , but since Melvin's bitch Texan continues this, I shall do it, sorry to the mods , I take responsibility for the following:
Unlike you Texan, I'm sorry to say that i only f@^# women ... And I have a special interest in your mother specifically ... She does great blowjobs that's a fact... Got it ?

ps. Sorry to the mods, but I take responsibility for the above.. It's just that since faggots like Texan are talking shit and nobody mods these posts then I'll do the same..

Wow so now youve decided not to answer this thread on either of your names?
WOW what a shock. On your other name you said that about a week ago yet your still posting comments in the thread ;)

I said this about a week ago and I will tell you again. I know texan from no place other than here (And even on here I have only seen the name in threads. I have never pm'ed the user or contacted him through the site. Heck I dont think I have even quoted the user in any posts.). I dont know him or her from any torrent sites ect.. (At least to my knowledge, it could very well be my mother for all I know. Since the site technically doesnt use REAL names.) 1 can ASSUME that he/she may be a staff member from another site or just someone Jaits has pissed off in his many run-ins with people who dislike his hack/wack jobs.

You could technically associate me with wildbytes since we do both speak the truth, we both know what an A*hole jait can be, we both know a bit about him and what he does and stands for. We both talk to each other on msn or elsewhere on occasion. I can openly admit that I know and have spoken to him. (I think its a him I never really asked to tell you the truth lol)
However again I will tell you I have never spoken with texan, nor do I know who he/she is.

After reading this whole thread the only conclusion i came to is that what he said here is a lie :D :lol: :) :P :rolleyes: :w00t:

Did you honestly think he may have been telling the truth before reading all these posts? I mean common he contradicts himself in almost every posts hes even made on this site. ;)

Moonspell13
03-08-2007, 12:11 AM
WOW what a shock. On your other name you said that about a week ago yet your still posting comments in the thread ;)

Unlike some other ppl, not you, I have one account here, this ;) I guess you think I'm Jaits:blink: because I tried to support him when a faggot started to accuse him.. Look under your nose poor Melvin.. Right now I'm seeding on your site with this very same nickname, so check my IP and since as you say you have a catalogue of Jaits' ips you will know we're not the same person idiot.. :frusty:
Also, the reasons I supported Jaits (my bad since most who posted in this thread are idiots anyway and there's no reason to discuss with them) is that I know Jaits and 99%(or maybe 100%) of what you're telling about him is complete bullshit.. Yes there is still the word frienship in my vocabulary something I guess isn't in yours(dignity is also one of them ;) ) since whenever someone supports another it must be the same person in your mind..Poor Melvin leave the fucking Internet and *try* to make some real life friends..

ps. Is the fact that you made a deal with FST to advertise each other on your site and here with banners, the reason for your arrogant behaviour a while now.. ?
Edit:ps2:I'm going to sleep so the pc will be off.. But you probably have logs to check so don't try to play it smart by saying I was talking bullshit...

wildbytes
03-08-2007, 12:44 AM

Unlike some other ppl, not you, I have one account here, this ;) I guess you think I'm Jaits:blink: because I tried to support him when a faggot started to accuse him.. Look under your nose poor Melvin.. Right now I'm seeding on your site with this very same nickname, so check my IP and since as you say you have a catalogue of Jaits' ips you will know we're not the same person idiot.. :frusty:
Also, the reasons I supported Jaits (my bad since most who posted in this thread are idiots anyway and there's no reason to discuss with them) is that I know Jaits and 99%(or maybe 100%) of what you're telling about him is complete bullshit.. Yes there is still the word frienship in my vocabulary something I guess isn't in yours(dignity is also one of them ;) ) since whenever someone supports another it must be the same person in your mind..Poor Melvin leave the fucking Internet and *try* to make some real life friends..

ps. Is the fact that you made a deal with FST to advertise each other on your site and here with banners, the reason for your arrogant behaviour a while now.. ?
Edit:ps2:I'm going to sleep so the pc will be off.. But you probably have logs to check so don't try to play it smart by saying I was talking bullshit...

Wow

I guess i am bad also for making a deal with this site...

We are trying to make things better for all and working together, then spend time fighting and bitching back and forth... You will see more sites doing this, as long as it shows it can work.

Wild

Melvinmeow
03-08-2007, 12:47 AM

My post about you being the same person was acctually mere ridicule cause Im acctually pretty sure your not the same person. Sorry if you took offence to my joke. (Someone else acctually mentioned you were both the same person I beleive 2 - 3 posts above. I only have 1 account here as well. I think its a good policy. I dont really get what people feel they gain from having hidden names. You have every right to support whomever you like. Who would I be to judge you for supporting him? Everyone is after all subject to their own opinion on matters.

http://tophos.org//bitbucket/moonspell.JPG
^^^ See Snapshot ^^^

http://tophos.org//bitbucket/moonspell2.JPG
^^^ See Snapshot2 ^^^
Contrary to your beliefs you ARE NOT seeding any files on my site. Nor have you connected to the site in a period of 2 days. (Caught you in a lie with that comment but anyways... Which faggot accused him? I know I havent accused him of anything. I STATED what he ACCTUALLY has done on my site. I cant speak for other sites. I just know what he did on my site.

You can call me an idiot if you like. Hell let me state it so it makes you feel all nice and warm inside. "I am an Idiot". There does that make you feel any better? However in my opinion you yourself are an idiot for buying into his lies. If you really knew Jaits as you say you did. You would know that at LEAST 99% of what I am saying is true. The 1% missing is PROBABLY true but I wont say Definate since someone could have HACKED jaits account and used their ip to login with it. (Highly doubtful cause there arent many people who would really want to use the name Jaits on the net.)
I have dignity and I have real friends contrary to what you or Jaits may beleive. Youll notice I said I dont go clubbin ect... I never said I didnt have friends. If you consider Jaits to be telling the truth and a friend... you dont really know your friends as well as you may think sorry to say. As far as your ip goes I could care less to check your ip. Theres no point in doing so since Jait says he has so many ips nobody could tell who he is... so you technically in jaits own words could be jait. Except he said he honestly only uses the name Jait on every site. (Yet he admitted to using 3 - 4 other names a few posts later... :: cough cough dumbass :: Again I could care less if you support him or not. Thats your opinion. My opinion is jaits is a homo. My opinion on you (moonspell) is you need to get a clue then come back.
(Try looking in a crackerjack box or a box of luckycharms, I heard thats where jaits finds his friends)
Oh btw... if you want comments from other nameless staff members... maybe you should ask the staff on THIS site how many staff members from other BT sites gave them warnings about Jaits hack attempts when they noticed he was a member here. Dont take my word for it. Take the countless community reps words for it.

You will find me and FST didnt really make any "DEALS".
I acctually had a banner for FST on my site prior to them advertising my site here.... It just wasnt on the home page until they did. They were supposed to acctually turn that add of last Friday. TBH I havent really even noticed it was still up.

On the side note: You will find my so called "arrogent" behavior has even been like this prior to them advertising my site. Check for the thread where someone else was falsely accusing another user here of doing stuff. I beleive the users name was "touvex" if you care to see for yourself. In all honesty if I feel your an idiot I will pretty much tell you. I am very strong on voicing my own opinions which is why I have no problem with you voicing yours. I could really care less what "agreement" you think me and FST have going with each other. The staff here seem to like helping out other sites and ask for nothing in return. I see nothing wrong with this. Im quite certain even if I was paying for the advertising they would have no problem banning me from this site if they felt I was doing something wrong.

You acctually see my site advertised here as having open signups... mainly due to the fact I was asked respectfully by one of the staff here if I would consider doing it. I guess they were looking out for the users best interest, they figured some people might like to check the site out and couldnt since it was invite only. I personally dont see the point in trading accounts ect... I could care less about invites. But they were very nice when they asked me to consider it and consider it I did. I really like this site and alot of the users so I didnt have an issue with doing open signups for a few weeks before switching it back to invite only.

If you want to see what staff from other BT sites think about jaits maybe you could try posting a thread Here (http://thepeergroup.net/board.php?boardid=4&sid=58294defeb93149f81032560baaecb6d) if you dare lmao
(I hope you wont be expecting many good responces if you do.)

RecK
03-08-2007, 05:50 AM
its no surprise if any one thinks Moonspell13 and jaits as dupe , their writing pattern and behavior matches a lot. No offense here, i could be wrong . :ermm:

and you both should stop acting like everyone posting in this thread are idiots except you two guys !! :dry:

Moonspell13
03-08-2007, 09:52 AM
Wow

I guess i am bad also for making a deal with this site...

We are trying to make things better for all and working together, then spend time fighting and bitching back and forth... You will see more sites doing this, as long as it shows it can work.

Wild

I'm not talking about the invites deal you made, I really like that idea and I hope it works and more sites do this (which will).. I was talking about Tophos specifically and the banners exchange.. So you are kinda off topic :wacko:

My post about you being the same person was acctually mere ridicule cause Im acctually pretty sure your not the same person. Sorry if you took offence to my joke. (Someone else acctually mentioned you were both the same person I beleive 2 - 3 posts above. I only have 1 account here as well. I think its a good policy. I dont really get what people feel they gain from having hidden names. You have every right to support whomever you like. Who would I be to judge you for supporting him? Everyone is after all subject to their own opinion on matters.

I wish your usual posts were as the above one.. :(

^^^ See Snapshot2 ^^^
Contrary to your beliefs you ARE NOT seeding any files on my site. Nor have you connected to the site in a period of 2 days. (Caught you in a lie with that comment but anyways...

I guess you have a big problem with logs in your site.. Either you don't have any :unsure: or you don't know what's happening at all at your site.. I have been seeding this http://www.tophos.org/details.php?id=15 torrent 15+ hours EVERY day from early January after the site went back online.. I told you I would go to sleep so the pc would be off when you would check but either you didn't even care to read that ps, or you don't know what's happening on your site at all :blink: You should really start to have some logs on your site or learn to use them :huh::whistling:sick:

As for Jaits I guess you know what he thinks of you so I have nothing to say.. As for my friends etc. let me judge who's talking truth and who's not ;) thank you.

For the rest of your post:
I guess that since we both think of the other of being stupid makes us even .. And in the end I don't really care about what you think of me, sorry..
As for the thread about touvex, I remember it since I was also disabled by his snitching activities on ftwr.in (with another username though ;) )and you will find my opinion on that thing in that very thread where I made some posts..

If you want to see what staff from other BT sites think about jaits maybe you could try posting a thread Here (http://thepeergroup.net/board.php?boardid=4&sid=58294defeb93149f81032560baaecb6d) if you dare lmao

Dare? :D Wow you guys think really a lot of yourshelves.. I have maaany months to post there.. Reason is that only stupid and arrogant ppl like you who think that running a torrent site makes their otherwise pityful life important.. And I guess most of there also think that somewhere in the back of your mind since you spend most of your time posting in FST community than your own community there.. And I don't care what you,Wild, or anyone else thinks about me, Jaits,you, Wild or anyone.. Contrary to you and this thread, I usually am bored to have "internet fights" which I consider completely pointless ..

In my opinion this thread should have been locked a while now :dry: .. The only thing it serves is amusing ppl who are out of it and makes me you and everyone who's posting here losing our time.. So PLEASE, if you have any more questions,want to say that I'm an idiot etc or otherwise refer to me, DO IT IN PM... ok?I'm completely bored of this thread..PLEASE..

Melvinmeow
03-08-2007, 03:09 PM
I'm not talking about the invites deal you made, I really like that idea and I hope it works and more sites do this (which will).. I was talking about Tophos specifically and the banners exchange.. So you are kinda off topic :wacko:

^^^ See Snapshot2 ^^^
Contrary to your beliefs you ARE NOT seeding any files on my site. Nor have you connected to the site in a period of 2 days. (Caught you in a lie with that comment but anyways...

I guess you have a big problem with logs in your site.. Either you don't have any :unsure: or you don't know what's happening at all at your site.. I have been seeding this http://www.tophos.org/details.php?id=15 torrent 15+ hours EVERY day from early January after the site went back online.. I told you I would go to sleep so the pc would be off when you would check but either you didn't even care to read that ps, or you don't know what's happening on your site at all :blink: You should really start to have some logs on your site or learn to use them :huh::whistling:sick:

As for Jaits I guess you know what he thinks of you so I have nothing to say.. As for my friends etc. let me judge who's talking truth and who's not ;) thank you.

I guess that since we both think of the other of being stupid makes us even .. And in the end I don't really care about what you think of me, sorry..
As for the thread about touvex, I remember it since I was also disabled by his snitching activities on ftwr.in (with another username though ;) )and you will find my opinion on that thing in that very thread where I made some posts..

Dare? :D Wow you guys think really a lot of yourshelves.. I have maaany months to post there.. Reason is that only stupid and arrogant ppl like you who think that running a torrent site makes their otherwise pityful life important.. And I guess most of there also think that somewhere in the back of your mind since you spend most of your time posting in FST community than your own community there.. And I don't care what you,Wild, or anyone else thinks about me, Jaits,you, Wild or anyone.. Contrary to you and this thread, I usually am bored to have "internet fights" which I consider completely pointless ..

In my opinion this thread should have been locked a while now :dry: .. The only thing it serves is amusing ppl who are out of it and makes me you and everyone who's posting here losing our time.. So PLEASE, if you have any more questions,want to say that I'm an idiot etc or otherwise refer to me, DO IT IN PM... ok?I'm completely bored of this thread..PLEASE..

My ussual posts are actually informative, answering questions, or just being silly. Not sure which posts you have seen me make that werent one of the above.
There are no problems with my logs. You were not seeding that torrent. It shows you even right now as only seeding that torrent for the last 37 minutes. I was doing some work in the peers list 2 days ago and I cleared the whole list... I doubt it would have anything to do with that since your client would have announced to it telling the site you were seeding it within 30 -60 minutes of me clearing the fields. In either case it doesnt show you as seeding any files within the last 2 days. (Prior to what you started seeding 37 minutes ago.) I acctually checked before you even put in your P.S. You can ask wild if you want as well. I told him within 2 minutes of when you posted that comment that you werent even seeding it then. You added the P.S. comment a few minutes after I checked. I read the P.S. And found it to be quite funny that you bothered adding that since you werent seeding the file even when you made the post. (Let alone the P.S. Comment.) If you want I can acctually check the logs and send you a list of every page/file you have viewed/announced in the last X amount of days. I doubt its needed but hey if it will make your boat float then I can easily provide it ;) I know how to use the logs. Logs only log stuff that is REALLY there to be logged ;)

I know what he thinks and I know what he says as well. You will find what he says to 99% of the time to be total BULL. But like I said you can continue to beleive whatever he tells you. Just look in this thread or litterally anything jait has said on this site and if you had a clue how to comprehend you would notice... He contradicts everything he ever says. EX: When he said he always asks the sites for permission before trying to hack in. You will notice he mentioned he was on my site a few posts later... he never asked for permission. He openly "CLAIMED" to have adjusted my ratio and Bonus. Both of which he did not do but he did acctually check them and at least have the dignity to tell me there was an issue with some of my bonus codes. (Ussually hes not man/woman/he-she enough to tell people where their coding issues are. He normally just hacks and tampers with sites as his little LYING heart desires.) You can judge whos telling the truth or not. But you should at least have a clue what he does and stands for before you judge us for stating the facts with proper proof.

I dont recall calling you stupid... (I may have I honestly forget whats been mentioned over the past week or so.) I do recall probably saying you were dumb or an idiot. (If I didnt say it I sure as hell was thinking it.)
I have lots of time... I dont go out or have a life as you and Jait so put it lmao
Despite what he/you may think... the reason I stated I dont go out clubbing and raping blowup dolls, is cause I am married and have kids. I dont really see the point in going out clubbin since most of the time you do it to meet chicks/guys. As I said im already happily married so no point in doing this. You 2 are probably single one can assume. (Someone said you were acctually a couple I beleive which was kinda a funny part of this whole thread.)
I havent really asked any questions about you if you think about it.
I have merely been presenting you with facts for the most part... facts which you chose to ignore for whatever reason it may be. Jaits himself has proven himself in these very threads to be a liar and you still beleive his BULL. So have a nice day and I look forward to posting with you possibly on better less argumentative topics.
I never said my life was important. I would more deem my internet life as a hobby. Some people collect rocks, stamps, or blowup dolls. I merely spend my spare time on the internet. Everyone has the ability to do what they like with their free time. Just like you apparently, I post in the FST forums during some of my free time. I mentioned the TPG post... due to the fact there is probably over 50 sites represented there that Jait HAS HACKED or ATTEMPTED TO HACK into. I figured if you dont take my word or wilds word to heart... maybe youll listen to a group of people who have logs to prove what an A-Hole jait can be.

In all honesty... I respect jait for the fact that he tries to make torrent sites safer by checking them for vulnerabilities. I beleive wild has said he feels similiar. We both agree its good that he checks them. We just disagree with the methods he uses when doing this.
If he asked the staff and got permission to check them hell yeah thats all good. But he doesnt.
If he did no harm on the sites when checking them then yeah thats all good as well. Hes testing the sites ect... and telling us how to make them more secure. But he doesnt do that either. He hacks them and tampers with files/posts/pms/ and news sections.

In all honesty if he contacted the staff or gave us a method of conacting him.. For the main reasons if we wanted our sites scripts checked... (And he checked them with permission) I think alot more sites would respect him.
Youll find we are respecful and we do appretiate stuff when it is present properly. TBH if we werent nice people we would have probably retaliated against him but none of us have really had the desire to do so.
(Most of us dont feel the need to stoop to Jaits present low life levels.)
Who knows what the future holds. Maybe just maybe jait could try and have the balls to come forward and be a man and act responsibly when testing torrent sites for vulnerabilities.

Moonspell13
03-08-2007, 03:44 PM

^^^ See Snapshot2 ^^^

EDIT AFTER MELVIN'S POST BELLOW:
I'm not posting new message but I'm editing this one as will try to avoid bumping again this shity thread.. So..
Tophos tracker stats are probably reset each time you disconnect/stop the torrent and restart later.. That's why he can't see that not only I seeded that for 2 months now each and every day for 15+ hours but also both when I posted that message and the ps I was seeding it.. And today I seeded continually the whole morning (5 hours +) and then I restarted the pc 2 times so the tracker justs logs the last entry replacing/resetting all previous.. Wow great tracker and great way to keep your logs :P
As for the other shit I won't comment, I pmed Melvin..
Just one final note, I feel really sorry that you're married Melvin, I only fuck women, and so far I have fucked more than you will ever fuck in your entire life and I will keep fucking :cool: Now enjoy your married life with one woman for the rest of your lifetime while I will keep on fucking NICE WOMEN you wouldn't even have a chance of speaking to them not fucking them .. Bye for now..:cool:

EDIT: GREAT INSTEAD OF EDITING MY ABOVE THREAD I POSTED/BUMPED THIS THREAD AGAIN .. SHIT!!!!

Melvinmeow
03-08-2007, 08:44 PM
In reprize to this post: here (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/p-questions-jaits-and-do-you-guys-think--post1804590/postcount73).

I went through the actual server logs vs the peer list and moonspell was seeding the file this morning in the server logs. He did stop seeding the file 3 or 4 times this morning as he said he did. After reveiwing the logs from this morning I have come to the conclusion he was more than likely seeding the same file last night. Sorry for posting a responce without checking the logs more thoroughly. He somehow was not showing in the peers table but he did showup as announcing a few times in the appache logs.

On the side note thanks for your comment about my methods of keeping logs. We do not keep track of what files you snatch normally.
(Every once in a while at random we log them to catch people who hit and run on files.)
I ussually have the peers list cleared regularly as well as the appache logs cleared on avg once a week or so.
(Means less personal info is left lying around.)