PDA

View Full Version : All swebits Answers...

maverick_andy
03-02-2007, 02:54 AM
:lol: funny to see such thread but what we can do when ppl screaming over questions and loosing their chance. Finally i managed to get in. So here are the maximum answer to swebit questions.Just bookmark this or else download text.and open @ the time of registration to save time.To get into Swebit, time is the key:lol:

Man, i will bring Swebit:angry: to level 3:naughty:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Fråga #2 Vad är inte förbjudet i forumet?
Diskutera den aktuella trådens ämne.

Fråga #3 Vad betyder ratio och vad är det för något?
Det jag laddat upp delat på det jag laddat ner.

Fråga #1 Varför blir man automatiskt varnad?
För att man inte har en bra ratio.

#3...................... INTE finnas pa swebits
ADOBE PHOTOSHOP

Om du får en varning för bad ratio, vad skall du göra då?
Läsa den stora ratiohandboken och försöka seeda så mkt som möjligt.

Fråga #2 Vad är det första man bör göra efter registrering?
Läsa reglerna och även FAQ om man är osäker på något.

Hur fixar man sin ratio?
Man läser den stora ratiohandboken och följer dess instruktioner.

För att man har bråkat med moderatorer.

Fråga #2Vilken ratio krävs för att bli power user?

Fråga #3 Efter att du laddat hem tex en populär film bör du?
Fortsätta seeda eftersom det är ett gyllende läge att förbättra ration.

Thanks to Vercors (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../members/vercors-147364), after making this stupidity:lol:[kidding] 3 times, he found another important help for you guyz
Another hint, don't forget to select a country. It took me 3 tries to understand I couldn't signup because I wasn't doing it

I will soon update other answers.Plz don't spoil this thread.You can add your answers too, add your comments to keep this thread @ top so everyone benefit:).Also i Added a text containing list of questions and answers which u can download too:cool:

Vakill
03-02-2007, 03:06 AM
How much percent sure are u these answers are correct?

:lol: funny to see such thread but what we can do when ppl screaming over questions and loosing their chance. Finally i managed to get in. So here are the maximum answer to swebit questions.Just bookmark this or else download text.and open @ the time of registration to save time.To get into Swebit, time is the key:lol:

Man, i will bring Swebit:angry: to level 3:naughty:
Fråga #2 Vad är inte förbjudet i forumet?
Diskutera den aktuella trådens ämne.

Fråga #3 Vad betyder ratio och vad är det för något?
Det jag laddat upp delat på det jag laddat ner.

För att man inte har en bra ratio.

#3...................... INTE finnas pa swebits
ADOBE PHOTOSHOP

Om du får en varning för bad ratio, vad skall du göra då?
Läsa den stora ratiohandboken och försöka seeda så mkt som möjligt.

Fråga #2 Vad är det första man bör göra efter registrering?
Läsa reglerna och även FAQ om man är osäker på något.

Hur fixar man sin ratio?
Man läser den stora ratiohandboken och följer dess instruktioner.

För att man har bråkat med moderatorer.

Fråga #2Vilken ratio krävs för att bli power user?

Fråga #3 Efter att du laddat hem tex en populär film bör du?
Fortsätta seeda eftersom det är ett gyllende läge att förbättra ration.

I will soon update other answers.Plz don't spoil this thread.You can add your answers too, add your comments to keep this thread @ top so everyone benefit:).Also i Added a text containing list of questions and answers which u can download too:cool:

I thought #3 was Sahara, and ratio was 1.05

maverick_andy
03-02-2007, 04:01 AM
How much percent sure are u these answers are correct?

I thought #3 was Sahara, and ratio was 1.05

thanks for correction about ratio 1.05. abt sahara i don't know. hope anyone help us with this one. and xcept all these two all others are 100% correct.

Backslash
03-02-2007, 04:18 PM
ok i used this and got the answers wrong again....

maverick_andy
03-02-2007, 05:57 PM

lemme know which questions you got. and i will try my best to rectify those questions:01:.

Backslash
03-02-2007, 05:59 PM

lemme know which questions you got. and i will try my best to rectify those questions:01:.
actually, i think it was because i took too long on the signup page.

Vakill
03-02-2007, 06:03 PM
So is it Photoshop or Sahara?

Vercors
03-02-2007, 06:07 PM
It's photoshop, the release mentioned (Adobe.Photoshop.CS.8.01.SWEDISH.REPACK-ABSOKT) doesn't exist

maverick_andy
03-02-2007, 06:10 PM
actually, i think it was because i took too long on the signup page.

yeah you may hv taken too much second to fill swebit.within 15 second it closes:O.

@Vakill

check out this link to know whether it is Adobe or sahara posted by greken24 (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/members/greken24-151480)

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/bittorrent-invites-section/t-swebits-open-signup-160023/page3 (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/t-swebits-open-signup-160023/page3)

Mainly this one posted by N@LiM (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/members/nlim-114242)
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/bittorrent/t-swebits-help-160025 (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../bittorrent/t-swebits-help-160025)
(http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/bittorrent/t-swebits-help-160025)

Vercors
03-02-2007, 06:19 PM
Another hint, don't forget to select a country. It took me 3 tries to understand I couldn't signup because I wasn't doing it

Vakill
03-02-2007, 06:21 PM

Oh! damn! thanks for the heads up. What blanks you don't have to fill?
And Thanks vercors and maveric andy. I checked the post by greken and he/she said it is Photoshop...
Is Sahara.2005.CUSTOM.SWESUB.DVDR-ESB at Swebits?

maverick_andy
03-02-2007, 06:29 PM
itz open within 10 seconds ago. Fuckkk, i screwed in this question.

what you do after registering
2download film torrent seed as long as possible
4 read FAQss

what is d answer???

Vercors
03-02-2007, 06:41 PM

Oh! damn! thanks for the heads up. What blanks you don't have to fill?
And Thanks vercors and maveric andy. I checked the post by greken and he/she said it is Photoshop...
Is Sahara.2005.CUSTOM.SWESUB.DVDR-ESB at Swebits?

I'm not 100% sure, but you have to fill everything except your homepage
Sahara.2005.CUSTOM.SWESUB.DVDR-ESB isn't at Swebits, but no one of the 4 is anyway (3 of them are releases dating back from 2005, and Adobe.Photoshop.CS.8.01.SWEDISH.REPACK-ABSOKT has never been released)

itz open within 10 seconds ago. Fuckkk, i screwed in this question.

what you do after registering
2download film torrent seed as long as possible
4 read FAQss

what is d answer???

The 4th one : Läsa reglerna och även FAQ om man är osäker på något.

By the way if you aren't sure about the questions (check before entering your account details) you can refresh the page and you'll get new ones

maverick_andy
03-02-2007, 06:45 PM

By the way if you aren't sure about the questions (check before entering your account details) you can refresh the page and you'll get new ones

yeah I tried to refresh it. Guess what happened:pinch: it shows SIGnUP closed

Vakill
03-02-2007, 06:50 PM
Can you reg. with hotmail as your email or it has to be gmail or others...

Vercors
03-02-2007, 07:05 PM

yeah I tried to refresh it. Guess what happened:pinch: it shows SIGnUP closed

In case you're using Check4Change addon, don't set the timer to high : 10-15 seconds max (if you set it to check every minute you might not have enough time to fill the form)
That may be why it showed signup closed (or maybe you waited too long)

Can you reg. with hotmail as your email or it has to be gmail or others...

I used gmail and it worked fine, don't know about hotmail though

magicrabbit
03-02-2007, 07:19 PM
Retard question, where is the signup page?

EDIT" Oh come on there are 7 people looking at this someone please answer me

Vakill
03-02-2007, 07:26 PM
I'm hopeless, , i tried one time to register, that didnt work and i refreshed the page and did it again, it still didnt work and i tryed a third time and it was closed...

Vercors
03-02-2007, 07:44 PM
Don't lose hope Vakill, I had been trying since yesterday morning and I only got in a few hours ago (so you can imagine how many tries that makes)
@magicrabbit, not that hard to find : http://www.swebits.org/signup.php

Backslash
03-02-2007, 07:45 PM
ok these answers worked for me. finally got in.

Vakill
03-02-2007, 08:12 PM
I am still trying :), what message do u get if u made it?

tbax
03-02-2007, 08:18 PM
tried 3rd time with answers from this topic and still gettin' : Användargränsen nådd. Vänligen prova igen senare. wtf?

Hitman86
03-02-2007, 08:19 PM
tried 3rd time with answers from this topic and still gettin' : Användargränsen nådd. Vänligen prova igen senare. wtf?

me 2 bro....i dont know what that means

tbax
03-02-2007, 08:20 PM
"you took too long with the signup page. try again later" it's answered in another topic ; d

Backslash
03-02-2007, 08:21 PM

me 2 bro....i dont know what that meansit just means you guys took too long with the signup page. fill it out faster. try memorize the answers

Dooskey
03-02-2007, 08:21 PM
You can use hotmail for your email address. I just signed up and that's what I used. If you sign up successfully it's obvious. You get like two lines of text instead of just the "Användargränsen nådd. Vänligen prova igen senare" you get if it's full.

Niteghost
03-02-2007, 08:23 PM
What is the trick, I can even get in from U.S. been trying since yesterday. What keep hitting the register?

Dooskey
03-02-2007, 08:28 PM
I just used that C4C addon in firefox which just refreshes the page periodically and alerts you if there are changes. I had to fill out that registration form like 5 times cause it was full every time....but I finally got in.

C[a]N
03-02-2007, 08:48 PM
What is the trick, I can even get in from U.S. been trying since yesterday. What keep hitting the register?

accept cookies and firsttime answers store your browser' cache.
second time doubleclick blank areas and your firsttime answers appear automatically&choose.
memorize sign-up questions.
don't forget "country" selection!
fill all blank areas in form,except homepage.

Niteghost
03-02-2007, 08:57 PM
N;1785874']

accept cookies and firsttime answers store your browser' cache.
second time doubleclick blank areas and your firsttime answers appear automatically&choose.
memorize sign-up questions.
don't forget "country" selection!
fill all blank areas in form,except homepage.

Thanks . my Firefox is ALWAYS set to acccept cookies. Aaaagh !! just my Freakin' Luck. WTF, wish at least, I can have a GO at the questions.......

marksman
03-02-2007, 08:59 PM
lol this gotta be funny..cuz i used c2c normally..then when i found the signup page..i took all my time..opened filesharingtalk..kept searching for these answers..fond it n then post it!..i was 2 slow..but surpisengly i signedup!..first time 2 feel lucky lol !

Vakill
03-02-2007, 09:22 PM
I need help! My timing is right, i always fill the form early, but i always get an error message (not for taking too long, for some other odd reason which i dont know), and then i try again, i still get an error message and finally after 2 or 3 tries it says you took too long. I have tried the sign-up page over the last 2 days with over 12 or so tries with no luck.Can anybody help me?

Arczimodo
03-02-2007, 09:27 PM
Does everyone knows, can i change language on swebits to english?

Fulanito
03-03-2007, 01:32 AM
heh i dont think so buddy..

maverick_andy
03-03-2007, 03:41 AM
ok these answers worked for me. finally got in.

Good to hear that:).

amzin
03-03-2007, 05:18 AM
thx guys you was so helpful to me

maverick_andy
03-03-2007, 06:58 AM
helpful to me

for this purpose this thread made mate:)

Niteghost
03-03-2007, 07:12 AM
helpful to me

How do U guys even get into the site, tried Refresh my Page in firefox like a 1.000000 times to no avail.

maverick_andy
03-03-2007, 10:01 AM
How do U guys even get into the site, tried Refresh my Page in firefox like a 1.000000 times to no avail.
even i feel little bit weird about swebit, how they open registration for a fraction of second and tooo soon closes:O.

Niteghost
03-03-2007, 10:13 AM
even i feel little bit weird about swebit, how they open registration for a fraction of second and tooo soon closes:O.

Tell me about it, it is very "frustrating:, to see 1 after another person registered, while U sit on the outside, NEVER even have a"chance" to EVEN see those questions on your screen.
Very Sad. Oh, well what can I do?, I cannot get in.......http://smilies.sofrayt.com/fsc/sobbing.gifhttp://smilies.sofrayt.com/fsc/unhappy.gifhttp://smilies.sofrayt.com/fsc/pain.gifhttp://smilies.sofrayt.com/fsc/sad.gifhttp://smilies.sofrayt.com/fsc/sad.gif

bcpnikhil
03-03-2007, 11:41 AM
make sure you set it to check for changes like once every 15 seconds. i don't think there's anything against hammering.

menlyman
03-03-2007, 12:20 PM
OMG thanks man for writing the answers

i Completed the reg With Succses HEHEH thanks man!!!

tbax
03-03-2007, 04:17 PM
finally got in with this questions after 2 days : )
thx

nbo
03-03-2007, 11:15 PM
hi, ive been trying all day, then i finally got the registration forum and came upon this question:

Fråga #3 VIP kan man få genom att?

Skriva till någon i staff och fråga.
Ladda upp över 100gb.
Det går inte, bara staff får utse VIP.
Vara Power User i en månad.

well now its too late, but for future knowledge (anyone might stump upon it) , does anyone know the answer?

thanks.

maverick_andy
06-01-2007, 12:08 PM
200 stops left @ swebit. go and register with these answers:)

SnipeR19
06-01-2007, 12:10 PM
Thanx alot m8

TYPE R
06-01-2007, 12:12 PM
can 1 of the mobs move this 2 the bittorrent section

sugam
06-07-2007, 11:43 AM
hi, ive been trying all day, then i finally got the registration forum and came upon this question:

Fråga #3 VIP kan man få genom att?

Skriva till någon i staff och fråga.
Ladda upp över 100gb.
Det går inte, bara staff får utse VIP.
Vara Power User i en månad.

well now its too late, but for future knowledge (anyone might stump upon it) , does anyone know the answer?

thanks.

I want to ask for this one too :rolleyes:

nirvana_522
06-07-2007, 12:06 PM
gr8 thread ... wrong section :P
thanks m8 for trying help ;)