PDA

View Full Version : Uhh.. Ok.. What should I do?

SpiderPig
03-06-2007, 04:16 AM
So I just found out from a BitMe Administrator that my account was disabled like a week ago (I havn't used the site because I didn't need anything ATM). For what? My inviter (cameron16) apparently broke the rules by trading or something... The guy was very generous because it was a little giveaway, but should trackers ban the people who had nothing to do with what someone else did? Oh, and he informed me I can't get another account there anymore..

I seriously need to find a book called: Biology by Campbell or Reece. 5th or 6th edition. It's a textbook, but I need the CD for studying purposes.

:unsure: :huh: :unsure:

Thanks in advance

shalako
03-06-2007, 06:39 AM
there is a thread for asking for certain torrents, might be helpful - http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/bittorrent/t-r-u-looking-4-something-specific-movie-game-software-didnt-find--150930

Skiz
03-06-2007, 06:52 AM
Go to LearnBits. It's open signups, too.

nm. I just looked there and didn't see it.

Your best bet as far as Bitme goes, is to seek another invite/account.

pistachionut
03-06-2007, 02:36 PM
LearnBits should suffice.

SpiderPig
03-06-2007, 09:06 PM
Ehh... It's too unfair to be banned for someone else's wrongdoing.. *Sigh*

Where can I find someone nice enough to give me an invite to LearnBits? *cough*

NRGFreak
03-06-2007, 09:11 PM
Wow that is weird! Usally the inviter gets in trouble if the person he invited breaks the rules not all the people the inviter invited.

vampireman
03-07-2007, 05:00 AM
i'll check it for u ... ok?

Niteghost
03-07-2007, 06:22 AM
Ehh... It's too unfair to be banned for someone else's wrongdoing.. *Sigh*

Where can I find someone nice enough to give me an invite to LearnBits? *cough*

Check your PM Box, returning a favor, Dude

Bucktoof
03-07-2007, 06:32 AM
How do you find out why you were banned from BitMeTV? I got my account disabled a short while ago but no answer and couldn't find out from other users asking the mods.
I had a good ratio, never hit and ran, and my inviter was a mod at another site, so I should've had no problem.

seppypom
03-07-2007, 12:12 PM
irc.lostirc.org #bitmetv.help

irc.lostirc.org #bitme.help

Melvinmeow
03-07-2007, 12:27 PM
Wow that is weird! Usally the inviter gets in trouble if the person he invited breaks the rules not all the people the inviter invited.

The rules arent always the same on every site.

Some sites delete whole chains of invitees just because Joe Shmoe 5 chains deep was caught ratio hacking.

While on others they just delete the offenders account.
Its pretty much draw of the straw.

SpiderPig
03-07-2007, 10:24 PM
The book (and the CD) is on Bitme.. 2 Versions too!! I love that site!! It's gonna help me a lot in college 2 years from now.

Thanks Nite :)

And thanks everyone else!