PDA

View Full Version : Aoe2 Age Of Kings

Keikan
05-27-2003, 05:20 AM
Hi I was wondering if anyone knew any good stratagies for Aoe 2 age of kings, I need to gather lots of resources and make a good army quick asap :huh: and like wat kind of army should i make and ya...

mahammued786
05-27-2003, 08:54 AM
depend wot civ u are but i like Teutons, thay have strong, cheap paldins (horses) which get created fast, but the Teurtonic knight from the castle is class, their a bit slow and expensive but they live for like a whole 3 minutes in battle! and there attack is something like 27 with everything upgraded - bladdy crazy!
:)

vegeta
05-27-2003, 01:18 PM
Originally posted by Keikan@27 May 2003 - 06:20
Hi I was wondering if anyone knew any good stratagies for Aoe 2 age of kings, I need to gather lots of resources and make a good army quick asap :huh: and like wat kind of army should i make and ya...
indirectly,ur asking how to play the game <_<

just play once even if u lose u&#39;ll know what is better.and if u dont want to loose than cheat man :P :lol:

StrikeNinja
05-27-2003, 02:18 PM
LOL well I like the huns cos houses blow lol :P

whakpollack
05-29-2003, 12:34 AM
the britons are good cause they have the longbowmen so if u have an army of those u can take out the other guys, and instead of building lots of houses build multiple castles