PDA

View Full Version : Hey boys...

CrabGirl
03-06-2007, 02:03 PM
Can you bunch of insipid wank-spanners stop pissing around trying to break the lounge. It's boring and makes you all look like a bunch of whinging, over-competitive four year olds. :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Skiz
03-06-2007, 02:03 PM
Can you bunch of insipid wank-spanners stop pissing around trying to break the lounge. It's boring and makes you all look like a bunch of whinging, over-competitive four year olds. :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

He started it. :snooty:

Timer
03-06-2007, 02:07 PM
Sorry, it's not my fault... :cry:don't yell at me:cry:

manker
03-06-2007, 02:11 PM
The 'tard thread didn't use to entertain me in the slightest, now it does.

Skizo and the other peasants have no bread now, so let them eat cake.

Skiz
03-06-2007, 02:13 PM
I guess Cheesy is just anxious to get the 'Count To One Million' thread underway. :idunno:

Biggles
03-06-2007, 02:13 PM

Well said....

I think :unsure:

Crabgirl see if you can snap some sense into their berries

manker
03-06-2007, 02:19 PM

Well said....

Well, due to the efforts of Mr. Cheese, they have to design a macro in order for them to properly participate in that thread.

Which is about as attainable as cake was to the breadless peasants that Marie Antoinette was on about.

I think I thought it thro' :unsure:

Biggles
03-06-2007, 02:23 PM
Well said....

Well, due to the efforts of Mr. Cheese, they have to design a macro in order for them to properly participate in that thread.

Which is about as attainable as cake was to the breadless peasants that Marie Antoinette was on about.

I think I thought it thro' :unsure:

although I think it was brioche that Marie suggested they eat ... that is just a useless piece of information ...... :ermm: sorry

The thread in question is an exercise in silliness imho.

Cheese
03-06-2007, 02:27 PM
That thread is the best thing since sliced cake.

Alien5
03-06-2007, 02:28 PM
this is the lounge , where better to have the thread?

you know its not against any rules to spam in the lounge

why would you want t have it stopped?

if you have a good reason then say so if you can

if not any spam i choose to post will be posted regardless.

ive already pissed off cheese's girlfriend slightly i think. :unsure:

barbarossa is the only one who tried to get me to stop spamming the lounge with the word "dingleberry"

what are you reasons to stop the dingleberry thread then?

Alien5
03-06-2007, 02:30 PM
Can you bunch of insipid wank-spanners stop pissing around trying to break the lounge. It's boring and makes you all look like a bunch of whinging, over-competitive four year olds. :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: what does insipid mean again? :ermm:

manker
03-06-2007, 02:32 PM
The thread in question is an exercise in silliness imho.Indeed it is.

Also, from what I remember reading, I don't think Marie Antoinette either coined the phrase or said anything approximating it - I think it may have been attributed to her because it sounds better if it appears to have come from some posh famous burd :smilie4:

Cheese
03-06-2007, 02:34 PM

barbarossa is the only one who tried to get me to stop spamming the lounge with the word "dingleberry"

If it were pinned (thus effectively out of view to regulars accept to those who wish to "play") and came with a rule that you can't make consectutive posts (er...turn auto-merge on) then fine then its an inoffensive game.

At the moment it's just useless spam, and excessive spam is banned (much like your dingleberry thread making). Even if the Lounge is an off-topic section you have to draw the line somewhere else we'll just end up with a load of crap everywhere. I find it a touch ironic that the main "player" of this game is a mod whose job it is to stop people spamming for invites, this same person has consistently criticized other members in other sections for double-posting and criticized people in this section for playing silly games.

Biggles
03-06-2007, 02:46 PM
The thread in question is an exercise in silliness imho.Indeed it is.

Also, from what I remember reading, I don't think Marie Antoinette either coined the phrase or said anything approximating it - I think it may have been attributed to her because it sounds better if it appears to have come from some posh famous burd :smilie4:

I think it may not actually have been said at all. It sounds more like the sort of thing someone would have liked her to say to make the head chopping more interesting. However, I believe it was brioche which was reputed to have been recommended as an alternative to du pain.

Alien5
03-06-2007, 02:51 PM

If it were pinned (thus effectively out of view to regulars accept to those who wish to "play") and came with a rule that you can't make consectutive posts (er...turn auto-merge on) then fine then its an inoffensive game.

At the moment it's just useless spam, and excessive spam is banned (much like your dingleberry thread making). Even if the Lounge is an off-topic section you have to draw the line somewhere else we'll just end up with a load of crap everywhere. I find it a touch ironic that the main "player" of this game is a mod whose job it is to stop people spamming for invites, this same person has consistently criticized other members in other sections for double-posting and criticized people in this section for playing silly games.

why dont you make a complaint then? or post this excellent point somewhere that it can bee seen by sensible users not just the lounge scum?

manker
03-06-2007, 02:52 PM
Indeed it is.

I think it may not actually have been said at all. You might be pushing it a bit now.

I myself have said it a number of times. Including just now when I read it aloud to make absolutely certain that you were barking up the wrong tree.

Biggles
03-06-2007, 02:56 PM
I think it may not actually have been said at all. You might be pushing it a bit now.

I myself have said it a number of times. Including just now when I read it aloud to make absolutely certain that you were barking up the wrong tree.

I conceed that it may indeed have become a Richard Dawkins type meme for uber insensitivity ..... and is said often

I just doubt that Marie would claim credit - although after they chopped her head off she might reasonably be considered to be a tad peeved and may (if it were only possibly) say something harsher.

Edit: now this is the sort of pointless pish that the Lounge excels at :shifty:

CrabGirl
03-06-2007, 03:01 PM

I'm not objecting to the numbers threads. They're pointless but if people want to pass their time doing that, then hey, get on.

I object to large numbers of pointless threads in any part of the forum, and oversize or many pointless posts in other threads, no matter who the perpertrators are. You are one of the people that pissed me off, not because I'm cheese's girlfriend, but because your oversize posts and stupid one post threads spoil my enjoyment of the lounge, and because you posted them with the purpose of spoiling the consumer experience for other members. Funnily enough I can think for myself and I don't give a damn about what cheese, you or anyone else thinks.

manker
03-06-2007, 03:02 PM
You might be pushing it a bit now.

I conceed that it may indeed have become a Richard Dawkins type meme for uber insensitivity ..... and is said often

I just doubt that Marie would claim credit - although after they chopped her head off she might reasonably be considered to be a tad peeved and may (if it were only possibly) say something harsher.

Edit: now this is the sort of pointless pish that the Lounge excels at :shifty:
Yup, yup. I totally agree and - as I indicated - think it was only attributed to her to engender the 'lol, daft posh bint' response.

manker
03-06-2007, 03:10 PM
Funnily enough I can think for myself and I don't give a damn about what cheese, you or anyone else thinks.I care what Chebus thinks :cry:

In fact, upon my entry to the forum, I tried to base my whole forum persona on his very successful one.

Didn't work out tho 'cos he thought I was Billy Dean until I started being meself :dabs:

Virtualbody1234
03-06-2007, 03:12 PM
If it were pinned (thus effectively out of view to regulars accept to those who wish to "play") and came with a rule that you can't make consectutive posts (er...turn auto-merge on) then fine then its an inoffensive game...

If you don't like that thread then don't click on it to enter. Simple enough?

It has been said many times that the lounge is "anything goes". So stop messing it up for others.

Alien5
03-06-2007, 03:14 PM

I'm not objecting to the numbers threads. They're pointless but if people want to pass their time doing that, then hey, get on.

I object to large numbers of pointless threads in any part of the forum, and oversize or many pointless posts in other threads, no matter who the perpertrators are. You are one of the people that pissed me off, not because I'm cheese's girlfriend, but because your oversize posts and stupid one post threads spoil my enjoyment of the lounge, and because you posted them with the purpose of spoiling the consumer experience for other members. Funnily enough I can think for myself and I don't give a damn about what cheese, you or anyone else thinks.

sorry crabgirl, i posted spam (to begin with in the 20 dollar thread) in retaliation for what cheese did to the dingleberry thread, (then i realised they didnt care enough about me ruining that threads enjoyment for everyone, so i posted pointless dingleberry threads) but what i did was a joke. what cheese did was a joke also. i found what he did funny but it ruined peoples enjoyment of participating in the dingleberry thread, what i did was to ruin the 20 doller thread for everyone to show my support for users of the dingleberry thread.

i dont lie down and go to sleep in the lounge when theres an arguement this good i like to get stuck in to even the most pointless arguements. even if im in the wrong i'll argue away just for the fun of it.

manker
03-06-2007, 03:17 PM
If it were pinned (thus effectively out of view to regulars accept to those who wish to "play") and came with a rule that you can't make consectutive posts (er...turn auto-merge on) then fine then its an inoffensive game...

It has been said many times that the lounge is "anything goes". So stop messing it up for others.You have to be really fucking thick to write; 'Anything goes, so stop messing it up for others'.

Just in case you need an explanation -- if anything goes, then he, quite clearly, has the right to mess it up for others.

It's a double edged sword, ken.

Alien5
03-06-2007, 03:20 PM
exactly - if you all want to play by the anything goes rule i dont mind, im all for it.

creating havoc in the forum would be fun for a day or two... :lol:

Virtualbody1234
03-06-2007, 03:20 PM

It has been said many times that the lounge is "anything goes". So stop messing it up for others.You have to be really fucking thick to write; 'Anything goes, so stop messing it up for others'.

Just in case you need an explanation -- if anything goes, then he, quite clearly, has the right to mess it up for others. It's a double edged sword.

Too bad you see it that way...

Alien5
03-06-2007, 03:23 PM
yeah manker, dont be so picky. you know what VB really meant.

the dingleberry thread was conservative until your gang decided to take it to a next level. :boxing:

Cheese
03-06-2007, 03:28 PM

sorry crabgirl, i posted spam (to begin with in the 20 dollar thread) in retaliation for what cheese did to the dingleberry thread, (then i realised they didnt care enough about me ruining that threads enjoyment for everyone, so i posted pointless dingleberry threads) but what i did was a joke. what cheese did was a joke also. i found what he did funny but it ruined peoples enjoyment of participating in the dingleberry thread, what i did was to ruin the 20 doller thread for everyone to show my support for users of the dingleberry thread.

Ruined people's enjoyment? Nobody has actually complained and I'm doing exactly what the thread calls for...posting numbers.

Virtualbody1234
03-06-2007, 03:36 PM
Ruined people's enjoyment? Nobody has actually complained...

I just did. Read above.

Alien5
03-06-2007, 03:39 PM

Ruined people's enjoyment? Nobody has actually complained and I'm doing exactly what the thread calls for...posting numbers.

yeah we all know the rules of the game, i did complain though.

Cheese
03-06-2007, 03:39 PM

It has been said many times that the lounge is "anything goes". So stop messing it up for others.

By your exceptional logic we should let Alien5 post as many threads as he can, break the page borders in every thread and just fill every page with as much nonsense as his little brain can create. And if we don't like it we just ignore it? :dabs:

manker
03-06-2007, 03:41 PM

I just did. Read above.
Yeah but you said he ought to stop doing it 'cos anything goes.

Which basically means that your opinion should be ignored due to you being a complete moron.

Alien5
03-06-2007, 03:43 PM
you started this arguement yesterday with your "lets create havoc in the dingleberries thread game"

im happy to play lets create havoc till the cows come home. bring it on. :boxing:

i can cope with peace in the lounge - but it's much more fun to argue for the hell of it.

Cheese
03-06-2007, 03:43 PM

yeah we all know that but by posting the wrong number you hope the thread users will become pissed.

My number is right, well as right as it can be. Other people have tried to ruin the thread but I worked out actual proper counting posts and worked from that figure onwards. Any jumps are due to people stretching the borders.

Barbarossa
03-06-2007, 03:44 PM
Allen has delusions of relevency. I think the person he pissed off the most was himself, actually.

I felt sorry for him and gave him a get-out.

Skizo has delusions of adequacy. I feel sorry for him too.

manker
I just did. Read above.

Which basically means that your opinion should be ignored due to you being a complete moron.
Hmm, maybe that's a bit harsh. I once argued with j2 about means-testing the US electorate. Obviously he was all for it - I thought it a bad idea.

I don't really mean that we should just ignore your opinion, VB.

I do, however, hope that it gets paid no more than lip-service :)

Cheese

I just did. Read above.

Shut the fuck up, "Anything goes".

Virtualbody1234
I just did. Read above.

Hey! No need to get personal here. Don't call me names. I was only posting my views on the topic.

Alien5
03-06-2007, 03:45 PM
Virtualbody i wouldnt take it personally if i were you. its just a bit of fun and games.

Cheese
03-06-2007, 03:46 PM

yeah we all know the rules of the game, i did complain though.

Where are these "rules"? Show me where these rules are.

The thread is titled "Count all my dingleberries", there are no rules it's just a thread for counting numbers in. Which I'm doing. Bloody well.

manker
03-06-2007, 03:47 PM
Allen has delusions of relevency. I think the person he pissed off the most was himself, actually.

I felt sorry for him and gave him a get-out.I've still got him on ignore. Has he stopped fucking the borders up yet?

manker
03-06-2007, 03:48 PM

Hey! No need to get personal here. Don't call me names. I was only posting my views on the topic.Shut the fuck up, "Anything goes".

Barbarossa
Yes, but he's still whining that he did nothing wrong :dabs:

Alien5
the rules are in my head

manker
03-06-2007, 03:50 PM
Yes, but he's still whining that he did nothing wrong :dabs:
He messed my borders up :o

My JPaul ID has hounded people out of the forum for less.

Alien5
03-06-2007, 03:51 PM
barbarossa asked me to stop spamming the 20 dollar thread. i didnt agree, i just watched ultimate fighting championship for a while instead. :lol: :boxing:

Cheese
03-06-2007, 03:53 PM
the rules are in my head

So there are no rules are there? So I'm not really fucking anything up am I? Anyone complaining that I'm "ruining the game" is blatantly a mental as I can't ruin a group activity that has no bloody structure.

But, if you feel I am then put me on ignore (as per the advice of VB). When the pending improvements (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/lounge/t-things-we-need-lounge-161157)to the ignore function are enacted you won't even know I'm there.

Barbarossa
03-06-2007, 03:54 PM
I did? :blink:

That's news to me. :ermm:

Alien5
03-06-2007, 03:54 PM
yeah i agree 100 and one per cent :shifty:

nah i had my couple-a-hours of fun

Virtualbody1234
03-06-2007, 03:55 PM
Poor borders. :(

Alien5
03-06-2007, 03:57 PM
the rules are in my head

So there are no rules are there? So I'm not really fucking anything up am I? Anyone complaining that I'm "ruining the game" is blatantly a mental as I can't ruin a group activity that has no bloody structure.

But, if you feel I am then put me on ignore (as per the advice of VB). When the pending improvements (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/lounge/t-things-we-need-lounge-161157)to the ignore function are enacted you won't even know I'm there.

who would i have to argue with then? barbarossa cant argue as good as you can. :cry:

Cheese
03-06-2007, 03:58 PM

who would i have to argue with then? barbarossa cant argue as good as you can. :cry:

He can, but I'm more argumentaltive.

Cheese
03-06-2007, 03:59 PM
That sounded better in my mind.

Alien5
03-06-2007, 03:59 PM
and more mental. :blink:

Cheese
03-06-2007, 04:00 PM
and more mental. :blink:

I covered that.

argumentaltive

But it didn't work.

Biggles
yeah we all know that but by posting the wrong number you hope the thread users will become pissed.

My number is right, well as right as it can be. Other people have tried to ruin the thread but I worked out actual proper counting posts and worked from that figure onwards. Any jumps are due to people stretching the borders.

:blink: How can you ruin an exercise in utter futility. Any deviation could only be an actual improvement.

Virtualbody1234
That sounded better in my mind.

I'm sure it did.

Barbarossa
03-06-2007, 04:01 PM
Never argue with idiots, they'll bring you down to their level and beat you with experience. :dabs:

I can also quote clichés until the cows come home :smilie4:

Alien5
03-06-2007, 04:02 PM
:p

Cheese
03-06-2007, 04:03 PM

:blink: How can you ruin an exercise in utter futility. Any deviation could only be an actual improvement.

You're right, I should have used my " " marks to signal that.

CrabGirl
03-06-2007, 04:06 PM
What cheese did was to stretch the rules on a game with no rules. It wasn't against the no-rules rules but it was unsportsmanly, like a good footballer never passing the ball to the rest of his team.

What Alienwotsit did was to fuckup the borders on more than one thread, post loads of shite threads, bumping others off the page, SGGs translation thingy for example, and generally act like a hyperactive sweets-fuelled child legging it round the playground screaming and crashing in to things.

Both of you should go and stand in the corner and stop bloody messing with stuff just for the sake of causing chaos.

Little buggers.

Alien5
03-06-2007, 04:10 PM
unsportsmanly isnt a word...

its unsportsmanlike or un-sportsmanly.

manker
03-06-2007, 04:11 PM
What cheese did was to stretch the rules on a game with no rules. It wasn't against the no-rules rules but it was unsportsmanly, like a good footballer never passing the ball to the rest of his team.What about this instead:

What cheese did was to stretch the rules on a game with no rules. It wasn't against the no-rules rules but it was unsportsmanly, like a fifteen year old lad joining in a game of football with a bunch of eight year olds and pwning them all with skillz til they cried.

Cheese
03-06-2007, 04:12 PM
What cheese did was to stretch the rules on a game with no rules. It wasn't against the no-rules rules but it was unsportsmanly, like a good footballer never passing the ball to the rest of his team.What about this instead:

What cheese did was to stretch the rules on a game with no rules. It wasn't against the no-rules rules but it was unsportsmanly, like a fifteen year old lad joining in a game of football with a bunch of eight year olds and pwning them with skillz.

Though I can sense that someone is going to take their ball home soon. :dabs:

Cheese
03-06-2007, 04:12 PM
unsportsmanly isnt a word...

its unsportsmanlike you just invented a new word congrats, thankyou.

:dabs:

manker
03-06-2007, 04:13 PM
What about this instead:

What cheese did was to stretch the rules on a game with no rules. It wasn't against the no-rules rules but it was unsportsmanly, like a fifteen year old lad joining in a game of football with a bunch of eight year olds and pwning them with skillz.

Though I can sense that someone is going to take their ball home soon. :dabs:
Yeh. I notice Allen has started another counting thread :dabs:

Alien5
03-06-2007, 04:13 PM
:lol:

CrabGirl
03-06-2007, 04:16 PM
like a fifteen year old lad joining in a game of football with a bunch of eight year olds and pwning them all with skillz til they cried.

Isn't that, dare I say it, bullying? At the very least it's playing on the weaknesses of others. :dry:

Alien5
03-06-2007, 04:18 PM
yeah very schoolchildrenlike if i do say so myself.

100%
This drama is overwhelming, although the tantrums should at least reach a crescendo.

http://www.smh.com.au/ffximage/2004/11/12/satcfans_wideweb__430x279.jpg

Cheese
Well, if I made a 29 year old Texan man cry because of my excessive number posting then I sincerely apologise.

manker
03-06-2007, 04:25 PM
like a fifteen year old lad joining in a game of football with a bunch of eight year olds and pwning them all with skillz til they cried.

Isn't that, dare I say it, bullying? At the very least it's playing on the weaknesses of others. :dry:
Nah, it dropped off the front page for weeks until someone said that the counting thread pissed them off. I do believe the counting 'tards only continued with it to piss people off.

Plus I find it really fecking funny that Skizo tried to compete with Chebus' automated macro late last night.

CrabGirl
03-06-2007, 04:26 PM
Main reason I'm pissed, to tell you all the honest truth, is because in pissing around with games of oneupmanship on here, himself hasn't done any of the housework he said he'd do to help me, seeing as I'm busy with work and college and I'm ill.

Boys, call me a nag, a harpie, a witch, a spoilsport or a devastating combo of all of the above, but helping your sick missus comes before getting one over on texans.

Riiiight. Who the fuck am I trying to kid.

Cheese
03-06-2007, 04:27 PM
It's working the other way now. Keeping the 'tards out of the other board sections is always good.

Alien5
03-06-2007, 04:29 PM
you nag, harpie, witch, spoilsport.

Cheese
03-06-2007, 04:30 PM
Main reason I'm pissed, to tell you all the honest truth, is because in pissing around with games of oneupmanship on here, himself hasn't done any of the housework he said he'd do to help me, seeing as I'm busy with work and college and I'm ill.

Boys, call me a nag, a harpie, a witch, a spoilsport or a devastating combo of all of the above, but helping your sick missus comes before getting one over on texans.

To be honest, the housework would have been neglected for a game of Footie Manager or Oblivion if I wasn't on the forum. I'll do it later, when you're not here to criticise my madd housework skillz.

And why am I posting this here when you're stood behind me? :ermm:

manker
03-06-2007, 04:31 PM

You're probably just on your period.

Strap a hot-water bottle to your stomach whilst you're ironing and take some evening primrose oil after you've cooked a hearty meal and you'll be right as rain :)

Barbarossa
03-06-2007, 04:31 PM
And why am I posting this here when you're stood behind me?
:lol:

CrabGirl
03-06-2007, 04:33 PM
Oooo He wasn't happy about that!

Never mind, I'm running off to college now. Ta ta my impetuous little loves.
Try not to squabble too much and you might get some sweeties when I get back.

Alien5
03-06-2007, 04:33 PM

Strap a hot-water bottle to your stomach whilst you're ironing and take some evening primrose oil after you've cooked a hearty meal and you'll be right as rain :)

now that was really funny. sexist but very funny.

CrabGirl
03-06-2007, 04:34 PM

Nah. I've a no-bleed coil shoved up my chuff, means I don't shed clots every month. I'm just narky all the time. :dry:

manker
03-06-2007, 04:37 PM

Nah. I've a no-bleed coil shoved up my chuff, means I don't shed clots every month. I'm just narky all the time. :dry:Get on the injection - it's like magic.

No bleeding, no moods and no babies. It's not just magic, it's fantastic magic.

Cheese
03-06-2007, 04:38 PM
This thread has turned into an episode of Woman's Own.

CrabGirl
03-06-2007, 04:39 PM
Nah. I've a no-bleed coil shoved up my chuff, means I don't shed clots every month. I'm just narky all the time. :dry:Get on the injection - it's like magic.

Migraine-inducing magic.

I'm happy with my method of contraception thanks. :dry:

Barbarossa
03-06-2007, 04:40 PM
The best contraception is no sex, which could be the way things are going unless cheese stops posting and does the dusting :ghey:

manker
03-06-2007, 04:41 PM
This thread has turned into an episode edition of Woman's Own.
You watch too much TV.

Alien5
03-06-2007, 04:43 PM
or who could forget womans hour on radio 4?

Cheese
03-06-2007, 04:44 PM
The best contraception is no sex, which could be the way things are going unless cheese stops posting and does the dusting :ghey:

Yup. I better go and hang up the dishes and stuff. You won't see me posting again until it's all done.

Well, apart from the macro of course...

manker
03-06-2007, 04:46 PM
Get on the injection - it's like magic.

Migraine-inducing magic.

I'm happy with my method of contraception thanks. :dry:I bet the migraine was nothing to do with the injection.

What with a house to look after and a job, I shouldn't wonder that it's sent your little head into a terrible tizzy :no:

Alien5
03-06-2007, 06:52 PM

Yup. I better go and hang up the dishes and stuff. You won't see me posting again until it's all done.

Well, apart from the macro of course...

good luck.

MCHeshPants420
03-06-2007, 09:28 PM

Thats absolutely right. Nuptials for housework.

He's done all his chores now though. :shifty:

Cheese
03-06-2007, 09:29 PM

Thats absolutely right. Nuptials for housework.

He's done all his chores now though. :shifty:

I'm too kind to myself.

CrabGirl
03-06-2007, 09:29 PM
Whoops, wrong account!

NRGFreak
03-06-2007, 09:30 PM
:blink:

Snee
03-07-2007, 12:17 AM
Cheebus -> win.

That macro thing had me laughing hard.
Waking up people down the hallway :dabs:

EDit: Oh and as for the counting thread, it's really stupid, which is why I reckon cheebus wrought the pwnage in most splendid and righteous way.

There have been times when the lounge wasn't 90% spam, and crap like that thread, that keeps popping up over and over, serves, to some of us, as a reminder (as if we need another) that things are in a poorer state at the moment.

I actually remember days when most threads in here felt like they might be worth a read :dabs:

Mr JP Fugley
03-07-2007, 09:13 AM
I actually remember days when most threads in here felt like they might be worth a read :dabs:

Ah but that required a bit of imagination on the part of thread starters and posters.

Sounds too much like homework to be worth the bother.

jimbo12345
03-07-2007, 09:31 AM
I got anally violated this breakfast time by a Chinese doctor with a tube similar to a hosepipe. And look at you girls whinging.