PDA

View Full Version : F**R Question

SnakesMan901
03-06-2007, 03:44 PM
When I Go TO http://www.ftwr.in/signup.php
they says :

Signup Disabled

Signup has been disabled.
We only allow new signups if you've been invited by an existing member.

The Meaning Of This That They Enable Invites Or Not ???;)

ptp5352
03-06-2007, 03:48 PM
yeh, that wasnt there the last time i was on the site. Wonder that it means. Maybe they were open sign-up for a short time and everyone missed it :D

mestari
03-06-2007, 03:50 PM
Or maybe they are planning to open the signups :P :P

akele_gajo
03-06-2007, 03:51 PM
that site is good? i don't know that.

joyntkid
03-06-2007, 04:12 PM
invites are available to certain users that they trust and have good reason to invite someone, but not every power user gets any now.

you should edit the link in your post, they don't want their site posted on public sites like this (or even private sites)

SnakesMan901
03-06-2007, 04:13 PM
invites are available to certain users that they trust and have good reason to invite someone, but not every power user gets any now.

you should edit the link in your post, they don't want their site posted on public sites like this (or even private sites)
:wacko:;):happy::noes:

Panther
03-06-2007, 05:06 PM
yeah man, edit the link...

Melvinmeow
03-07-2007, 01:51 PM
It was probably wasnt open signup. But maybe that had it set to change the message once the Limit of accounts was hit.

Patriot foreve
03-07-2007, 02:06 PM
that site is good? i don't know that.

it's crap :D

small amount of seeders,leechers and slow speeds

u don't need to remove the link,u can keep it as this tracker isn't a secret anymore in FST

SnakesMan901
03-07-2007, 02:18 PM
Yeah ,, Sure :D

shutdk
03-07-2007, 02:20 PM
Anyone wanna take screenshots of that site?

0Ri0N
03-07-2007, 02:59 PM

Is KG a crappy site? There are small amount of seeders, leechers and slow speeds. Of course not, KG is a great site because has rare content. F*** also has rare content, and thats it thats makes F*** a nice site, where users can upload. There are too many 0Day trackers already!! Who needs more?

FACE_TO_FACE
03-07-2007, 03:58 PM
Is this a 0day tracker????

Patriot foreve
03-07-2007, 10:10 PM
Is this a 0day tracker????

No,it's not

it has some 0-day stuff but not much also the speeds there are slow regarding other trackers but they have some good movies collection

it's not that good anyway

Backthatassup
03-07-2007, 11:01 PM
That site isn't all that great, 4,000 or so users and maybe 50 people actually upload anything...mostly just a forum to snitch on people that utter their secret uber acronym...lol

SnakesMan901
03-08-2007, 04:46 AM
it's level 4.5 just for the rarity that it has ,,,

DaMan05
03-08-2007, 04:57 AM
That site isn't all that great, 4,000 or so users and maybe 50 people actually upload anything...mostly just a forum to snitch on people that utter their secret uber acronym...lol

lmao... :lol:

The Lord
03-08-2007, 12:04 PM
yes only invite...

greymatter
03-08-2007, 12:15 PM
F*** also has rare content, and thats it thats makes F*** a nice site, where users can upload. There are too many 0Day trackers already!! Who needs more?

:yup: agree...

cMw
03-08-2007, 04:28 PM
same shit with uk-t, they think their all high and mighty but apparently the speeds are ehhh and so are their 0day pretimes

just go to sct

dont know why ppl bother looking for these lame secret sites anyway

cyph3r
03-08-2007, 07:56 PM

u don't need to remove the link,u can keep it as this tracker isn't a secret anymore in FST

lol... i see that someone's still pissed at being banned earlier in the year and not getting back in :lol:

as i said at the time, all you had to do was chill out, talk to the admins - politely - and not go off on one... worked for me, and at least one other person i know :)

but comments like "u don't need to remove the link" show that you don't know how to do that i suppose :frusty:.... a pity, cos as "joyntkid" said above, invites are starting be become available... i've asked for one, and been told i'll be considered and be told this weekend :D

Patriot foreve
03-09-2007, 12:11 AM
@cyph3r

who said that i didn't get back in again :P ,infact i got 2 other accs and traded them after i got banned in their mass bans just to clarify that getting to any tracker isn't that difficult even if they banned the whole world because there will be still a bunch members who don't want their tracker and would give it for the right offer :lol:

i was also saying my opinion about the tracker and if i had problems with them then i would have edited my review about the tracker in the WIAW thread in the invites section and made ashitty review but i didn't ;) ,i just posted my unbiased opinion

i think also that alot of members here would agree to my opinion about the tracker especially it's poor speeds

i would say that i still don't respect their staff because they have proven to be abunch of kids who don't keep their agreements

in the same way i would say that i totally respect some other trackers staff like FSC because these guys are polite ,respect their members, provide help and u can talk with them and have amature conversation and that's what made me stop all FSC tradings either it was invites or accs from sometime now because i respect those guys and their great community and the same idea goes on some other trackers