PDA

View Full Version : Hunting FTN...........

medo
03-06-2007, 10:43 PM
never mind.

marksman
03-06-2007, 10:45 PM
best of luck 2 u m8

medo
03-06-2007, 10:51 PM
its 01.00 am now in egypt
i will check this tomorrow

thanks marksman

nvidia6800
03-06-2007, 10:52 PM
good luck

DV8type
03-07-2007, 12:54 AM
Funny, you dont have invites for FSC? You will not be getting those invites you wanted for your "Friend" and you wouldnt be trading that nearly new account would you? BTW didnt you just get scammed by trading for an already disabled account? :(
-Clearly your not moving in the right direction :frusty:

Cerise
03-07-2007, 12:55 AM
DV8type can we offer FSC invite here?
I mean for free and only trusted user

DV8type
03-07-2007, 01:10 AM
Invites are a priviledge for good users. They are meant for you to invite people who are your ‘friend’ and who you would like to be part of the our (yours and mine) communtiy. Invites should be given in private as FSC does not like to be advertised. We have never had open sign ups and were never meant to be in the ‘public.’

<< Medo, is giving away invites he doesnt have....he requested invites for a ‘friend’ and was told to wait about a week, unfortunately now he wont be getting those invites

Cerise
03-07-2007, 01:11 AM
Fair enough ;)

mievmo
03-07-2007, 01:15 AM
ooouch

Dreamz
03-07-2007, 01:17 AM
Funny, you dont have invites for FSC? You will not be getting those invites you wanted for your "Friend" and you wouldnt be trading that nearly new account would you? BTW didnt you just get scammed by trading for an already disabled account? :(

:frusty::frusty: HA Ha Busted !!!!!! :w00t:

Some People Really Enjoy FSC And Don't Want It So Exploited I The Public Man That's Lame

V
03-07-2007, 04:37 AM
under arrest .. haha
good luck mate

Backslash
03-07-2007, 04:50 AM
i want ftn invite

my package
------------
NB account with email nice buffer and ratio
swebits account 12weeks old nice buffer and ratio
bitmeTV about 11 gig buffer account with email
fsc invite
PT invite [ it will be PT account + mail tomorrow, the invite is in my box ]
tti 25 gig buffer PU
iPLAY account

this is all i have beside TL TD revTT
i don't want any other offers even sct just FTN

PM
besides the fact that you have no fsc invites to give, no one would offer you sct for all that. and i doubt it's enough for ftn.

medo
03-07-2007, 10:22 AM

first: i don't have invites that what i said . the invite is from a friend
second : i will not ever trade my fsc account for anything

third: i didn't trade any fsc accounts i got my invite for free from a friend

btw: i was asking for an invite for a friend and it was a week ago
and i will never ask again, i am happy with my account

be sure before u post please

Invites are a priviledge for good users. They are meant for you to invite people who are your ‘friend’ and who you would like to be part of the our (yours and mine) communtiy. Invites should be given in private as FSC does not like to be advertised. We have never had open sign ups and were never meant to be in the ‘public.’

<< Medo, is giving away invites he doesnt have....he requested invites for a ‘friend’ and was told to wait about a week, unfortunately now he wont be getting those invites

i swear i wanted it for my Neighbor

its ok i don't want any invite any more as i said i am happy with my account

:frusty::frusty: HA Ha Busted !!!!!! :w00t:

Some People Really Enjoy FSC And Don't Want It So Exploited I The Public Man That's Lame

under arrest .. haha
good luck mate

besides the fact that you have no fsc invites to give, no one would offer you sct for all that. and i doubt it's enough for ftn.

thank u all guys for defending your friend while he is sleep. :dry:
i think i cleared my point
and its my fault because i didn't write [ from a friend ] beside the invite

btw: its fair. DV8type I made a mistake and i deserve what u did

thanks http://img186.imageshack.us/img186/9232/fsclovefx6.gif

marksman
03-07-2007, 03:44 PM
sorry 2 interupt..but what mistake did u actually do..i dont get it:D

medo
03-07-2007, 03:52 PM
sorry 2 interupt..but what mistake did u actually do..i dont get it:D

i shouldn't trade any fsc invites even if its from a friend and not mine

ABOUD
03-07-2007, 03:59 PM
medo_sd isn't the first one who is trying to trade fsc invite ,, there are many people here traded Fsc accs and invites , and DV8type didn't say anything about that ,, why he did this time ???
we must all respect the privacy of FSC but we must treat all people the same.....

chicus
03-07-2007, 04:21 PM
and bitmetv ? :'(

DV8type
03-07-2007, 06:30 PM
medo_sd isn't the first one who is trying to trade fsc invite ,, there are many people here traded Fsc accs and invites , and DV8type didn't say anything about that ,, why he did this time ???
we must all respect the privacy of FSC but we must treat all people the same.....

-Ask around bro, most accounts that are being traded get disabled in less than 24 hrs and people who are caught publicly trading invites get what they get....

i decided to post on this one because medo had no invites to trade (atleast on his account), which i believed to be dishonest.

ABOUD
03-07-2007, 07:14 PM

-Ask around bro, most accounts that are being traded get disabled in less than 24 hrs and people who are caught publicly trading invites get what they get....

i decided to post on this one because medo had no invites to trade (atleast on his account), which i believed to be dishonest.
fair enough dude , i'm glad to be a member in a tracker has good staff like fsc :) ...
and i'm sure that medo didn't attend to do anything wrong but he just wanna have FTN acc like everybody here ..

SnakesMan901
03-07-2007, 07:39 PM
Hunted Or Yet

Now I'm GoinG TO WATCH REAL MADRID<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

orsayag
03-07-2007, 08:07 PM
I just want you all t know and especially the FSC staff that FSC is the worst tracker i have ever seen it has 1 or less seeders for every torrent it is suck don't trade anthing for it!!!!

DV8type
03-07-2007, 08:20 PM
lol, bro your just mad cuz your account got disabled for account trading....

-To each is own, we are a small community/tracker, there are 3k+ that are happy w/ it. Personally, i think we have the best tracker for those who do not have a seedbox, we use a “share index” to be fair to our users,and security at our site is a top priority (we all know nothing is 100% safe), our staff is knowledgable and approachable...but every individual has there preference.

marksman
03-07-2007, 09:46 PM
I just want you all t know and especially the FSC staff that FSC is the worst tracker i have ever seen it has 1 or less seeders for every torrent it is suck don't trade anthing for it!!!!

sorry but that gotta be one of the worst comments i've ever seen!..FSC even if it doesnt have the greatest content..its by far the best community hands down!..that share index thing is brilliant!..i am in love with FSC actually!..one of my fav. trackers hand down!

medo
03-08-2007, 12:57 AM
Hunted Or Yet

Now I'm GoinG TO WATCH REAL MADRID<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

no i didn't get it

sorry for real madrid m8

:lol: :lol: :lol:
nice joke m8

Backslash
03-08-2007, 04:16 AM
yeah and you probably wish you were still in

sert
03-08-2007, 07:06 AM
.i am in love with FSC actually!..one of my fav. trackers hand down!

try to fall in love with a real woman to see the difference ;)

renusa
03-08-2007, 08:02 AM
.i am in love with FSC actually!..one of my fav. trackers hand down!

try to fall in love with a real woman to see the difference ;)

fight club eh:P

orsayag
03-08-2007, 01:57 PM
I widh i neever had FSC I don't need a good community since i have this forum (the best)
No one likes to hear the truth but I am brave enough to say it loud: fsc sucks
Demonoid is better for my opinion

medo
03-08-2007, 02:06 PM
I widh i neever had FSC I don't need a good community since i have this forum (the best)
No one likes to hear the truth but I am brave enough to say it loud: fsc sucks
Demonoid is better for my opinion

u r right m8

demonoid is better than sct because i don't have sct :P

if u didn't get it that community don't say its sucks :angry:

orsayag
03-08-2007, 02:09 PM
I did get to the community ...
Doesn't matter I had 10 acc in fsc all of them i gave
When I offerde fsc to someone he told me it is suck
What can i say maybe lets do an anonymous survey and we will see who is right

seppypom
03-08-2007, 02:14 PM
Whinny Bitches that beg and plead to get access to these sites and then bash them when things don't go your way.

FSC is them most secure, and fairest Sites around.

medo
03-08-2007, 02:16 PM
I did get to the community ...
Doesn't matter I had 10 acc in fsc all of them i gave
When I offerde fsc to someone he told me it is suck
What can i say maybe lets do an anonymous survey and we will see who is right

hey man u don't like it .... its up to u :dry:

its the best community between all trackers
everyone say that not only me

did u noticed that nobody agree with u here :happy:

orsayag
03-08-2007, 03:49 PM
sorry this is my opinion so no hard feelings I don't care that i was banned because i didn't use it too much if you think that is a nice tracker it is your opinion and I respect it have fun there!