PDA

View Full Version : NB first giveaway - 10 acc

Vidde
03-08-2007, 07:42 PM
They are -all- gone! Sorry. Do not PM me asking for invites anymore, please. :)

Okay, I'll make you 10 accounts @ NB.
max 1 each.

The site has closed completely now; means -only- people that had invites in the first place has kept those. The rest has to send a message to the staff, requesting invites manually, with a reason why you should have an invite, and with some other requirements, such as ratio, non cheaters invited in the past, etc.

Even though it's that hard to gain invites, I'll give you invites, if you keep on reading and please, follow my demands, I beg you <3

The demands are as followed:

- Member at FST for at least 60 days, with a postcount above 100

- Power User status on at least 2 other trackers, preferably 3+

- Screenshots from the trackers with your ratio and nick is required.
Just your profile, we don't need a screenie of the entire trackers layout etc.
(cross out personal stuff if you want, like IP, e-mail etc.)

- Positive reputation points

- You should be able to understand Norwegian
If you're Swedish, Danish etc, write in your language, i'll understand that.

Reason to this: There's among other things a test you will have to pass if you want to download the torrents, and that's in Norwegian. I will not translate them for you. It's supposed to be a Norwegian tracker, with a Norwegian community.
Not bashing any other countries, of course.

PS: It's not a -requirement-, but it's best for all, so it won't pop up "translate this for me, please" threads in here.
Tip: use Freetranslation.com or other, it's not perfect, but will give you a good hint ;)

PM me, or my fellow administrator hippogriff (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/members/hippogriff-158046) (only one PM pr user) (I'm more online, though) with:
* Proof that you've filled all of the requirements above.
* Your e-mail address
* Why you should be added to the site (Also an important note!)

Regards
-Vidde

safa
03-08-2007, 07:45 PM
Wow so much giving going on from community staff, not Norwegian so will pass but thanks for the giveaways :)

TYPE R
03-08-2007, 07:47 PM
top man

SHUVT
03-08-2007, 07:49 PM
Very nice. I think I need to brush up on my Norwegian... I have a basic grasp of the language, but not sure I could pass a test without a little help. Nice to see reputable trackers taking care of FST members.

maxehhh
03-08-2007, 07:57 PM
nice give away, i was going to propose my self, but i dont understand norwegian...

C[a]N
03-08-2007, 08:01 PM
you don't need other reqs,Norwegian enough i guess.:)

V
03-08-2007, 08:04 PM
nice man..
I have those all .. just need to be a member for 60 days..*_*

end
03-08-2007, 08:06 PM
great but i don't understand Norwegian

RainRoofer
03-08-2007, 08:06 PM
Gl guys, NB is great tracker so if you want to USE it go for it.
There is a thread with answers if anyone needs.

bigimot
03-08-2007, 08:08 PM
Too bad I dont fit. But thanks for sharing :)

C[a]N
03-08-2007, 08:09 PM
Gl guys, NB is great tracker so if you want to USE it go for it.
There is a thread with answers if anyone needs.

that thread edited.

mestari
03-08-2007, 08:12 PM
These kind of favors from tracker mods are always welcome. Respect!

DoctorX
03-08-2007, 08:12 PM
Very Big GiveAway

Niteghost
03-08-2007, 08:13 PM
sent You 4 PU screenshots and Email. I will translate the Norwegian using Firefox .Thanks

walczanin
03-08-2007, 08:15 PM
nice...........
NB rocks on

OmaRin0
03-08-2007, 08:23 PM
i don't understand norwegian :(
i had an account there.. but it was disabled for some reason..
it was a good buffered account and power user..

cholito
03-08-2007, 08:24 PM
good luck guys and nice giveaway... I'am out.. i dont understand norwegian

aburyach
03-08-2007, 08:24 PM
Are you a NB rep? If you are, I need your help, my acc was disabled...

jjoyce222
03-08-2007, 08:28 PM
very generous....great work

DoctorX
03-08-2007, 08:30 PM
PMed

vipdiablo
03-08-2007, 08:32 PM
Hi M8 Can I Have One Plz I Will Pm U With My Ratio And Mail

Vidde
03-08-2007, 08:33 PM
I'm Administrator at NB, yes.

Just PM me if you're having problems with the tracker.

However, I need to inform you that lately, the site has had some sort of hacker attempts, resulting in lots of ppl from Slovakia, Poland and some other countries has been banned.
Reason is obvious; a bunch of users from those areas was the main source.
So! If you're unlucky, you got your invite from one of these folx, cause we disabled all of'em.

It is for your own safety, we got control of the situation now, but please; do not think we're bashing other countries, it could just as well have been Norwegian users, we would've disabled'em too.

And those of you PM'ing me with screenshots on other trackers with 10GB uploaded, and/or comments like "I don't know Norwegian at all, though", you're just wasting your time. I got the demands there for a reason ;)

Regards
-Vidde, administrator @ NB

C[a]N
03-08-2007, 08:34 PM
nobody read,only write...
- Most important of all: You have to read -and- understand Norwegian

evening_star
03-08-2007, 08:41 PM
This is a really nice idea. I love when Admins of the sites give accounts out, because then you know it's safe and they're building a good user base.

I sent you a PM. :)

Panther
03-08-2007, 08:48 PM
I'm Administrator at NB, yes.

Just PM me if you're having problems with the tracker.

However, I need to inform you that lately, the site has had some sort of hacker attempts, resulting in lots of ppl from Slovakia, Poland and some other countries has been banned.
So! If you're unlucky, you got your invite from one of these folx, cause we disabled all of'em.

It is for your own safety, we got control of the situation now, but please; do not think we're bashing other countries, it could just as well have been Norwegian users, we would've disabled'em too.

And those of you PM'ing me with screenshots on other trackers with 10GB uploaded, and/or comments like "I don't know Norwegian at all, though", you're just wasting your time. I got the demands there for a reason ;)

Regards

so for those that got dissabled, there is no way to get our accounts back? even if we are not from those countries?

ptp5352
03-08-2007, 08:51 PM

Regards

i guess mine must have been from someone like that because my account got disabled for no reason on sunday :(

aburyach
03-08-2007, 08:52 PM
so for those that got dissabled, there is no way to get our accounts back? even if we are not from those countries?

Hopefully Vidde will get back to me soon with his answer :D I invited you and I am in the US so you should be fine... Not sure about my inviter though :(

Vidde
03-08-2007, 08:53 PM
As I said; It's not because you're from a certian country, it's probably because you got invited by a person who was implicated in the account thefts. I'm truly sorry, but it's not really that much I can do about that :/

I think I have to edit my firstpost, got about 20 PM's so far (!!), and about 2 of'em is actually following the demands :p

Cheers
-Vidde

Panther
03-08-2007, 08:57 PM
As I said; It's not because you're from a certian country, it's probably because you got invited by a person who was implicated in the account thefts. I'm truly sorry, but it's not really that much I can do about that :/

I think I have to edit my firstpost, got about 20 PM's so far (!!), and about 2 of'em is actually following the demands :p

Cheers
-Vidde

well, ok then :dabs:

Guess I will take a shot at these free ones then

one question, why you want our nick on the ratio proofs?

"Screenshots from the trackers with your ratio and nick is required.
Just your profile, we don't need a screenie of the entire trackers layout etc.
(cross out personal stuff if you want, like IP, e-mail etc.)"

safa
03-08-2007, 09:06 PM

Cheers
-Vidde

:lol::lol:

stam
03-08-2007, 09:13 PM
it's OK, but i don't know norwegian

Kirosh
03-08-2007, 09:32 PM
HEY man wait
pm

Ne'tu
03-08-2007, 09:36 PM
That's very good news from NB, a really nice tracker. :)

But I'm a little reserved about the language thing, in my opinion a small English section in the forum (and some rules there) is really welcomed. After all, you have many DVD's with English subtitles and a lot of non-English trackers (Finnish, Romanian, Polish, Swedish etc.) offer support in English. :yup:

mortalman
03-08-2007, 09:42 PM
i want one please

http://img49.imageshack.us/my.php?image=20feb2007125136kd5.jpg
http://img130.imageshack.us/my.php?image=04mar2007084258jg2.jpg
http://img405.imageshack.us/my.php?image=04mar2007084151ff1.jpg

but i don't understand Norwegian but i have a good translating software
would love one if you consider me
wow i need more post 2 suck

medo
03-08-2007, 10:12 PM
nice work
WB and now NB hope FTN in the way

LubTheStaringCat
03-08-2007, 10:12 PM
You've been rather restrictive on the language, people are willing to learn.

WHRST
03-08-2007, 10:21 PM
to bad i dont understand the language

DoctorX
03-08-2007, 10:23 PM
yes,very dårlig

Vidde
03-08-2007, 10:31 PM
Haha, n1 kollerxp ^^

I'm sorry about this, but we got as I said, a test in Norwegian, and it's lots of Norwegian music, TV-series in .no language etc. Dunno if it's -that- cool if you don't know the language ^^

And I'm hoping to gain more ppl that could contribute to our community via forums, IRC, etc, but all of our users speaks Norwegian there.. Hope you understand! ;)

IF you got a great reason to join besides from knowing the language, please don't hesitate to drop me a PM, and I'll consider it <3

You're all wub ppl I can tell :D

Cheers
-Vidde

shutdk
03-08-2007, 10:57 PM
PM'ed in danish :)

bigjoe75
03-08-2007, 11:04 PM
pm'ed you Vidde.

Vidde
03-11-2007, 08:13 PM
*Bump*

Because some of you opened my eyes, I've edited my first post, removing the "have to be Norwegian to use the tracker" demand.

I've kept the reason why I want you to read and understand Norwegian, so you will understand why I had the requirement in the first place. Think you'll understand, you're a good gang. All of you! I truly love this community, so many nice people, and I can't let something like "nationality" come between you and getting account at the tracker.

Furthermore, to "tempt" you, I'll paste some of the tracker stats now (11. March, 21:11 GTM+1)

Registrered users: 13,049
Active useraccounts: 11,150 (ppl who login often)
Power Users : 4,467
Torrents 8,189
Total speed: 223.32 MB/s (atm)
Peers 63,454
Seeders 57,633
Leechers 5,821
Seeder/leecher ratio (%) 990
So.. You have to know what you're doing, might be a pain in the ass to gain ratio in the start =P

Regards
-Vidde

darkseekers
03-11-2007, 08:20 PM
w00t...thats great man...

greymatter
03-11-2007, 08:23 PM
Hi Vidde, Could i have an acccount there? Will Pm you screens if you ask for.

Vidde
03-11-2007, 08:27 PM
Hey graymatter, PM please ;) If you think you'll fill the requirements I've posted, you should at least give it a shot, ey? :D

Btw, if -anyone- of you need Nordic - English translation, feel free to PM me.
Noticed how many translate threads it is in here ^^ Just try freetranslation.com first, if not, don't hesitate to PM me, okay? If it's a global question that more ppl would like to know, make a thread, though ;)

Furthermore; I've updated the first post a lot.. Forgot to mention that. Not just the requirement, but also how hard it is now to become a member =P

Cheers
-Vidde

Cerise
03-11-2007, 08:27 PM
I'm sure some foreign guyz will enjoy it ;)

This is a good decision to allow foreign people to access to your site, just because it can be a good way to learn Norvegian, Swedish, or any other languages.

Thanks for that

Fulanito
03-11-2007, 09:19 PM
Great Vidde :D

darkseekers
03-11-2007, 09:23 PM
pm sent.hope u consider.tq

jjoyce222
03-11-2007, 09:25 PM
Good job Vidde....excellent site!

Kirosh
03-11-2007, 09:27 PM
hey Vidde (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/members/vidde-157093) can i have acc there..

sankaK
03-11-2007, 09:29 PM
pm'd ;)

sababot
03-11-2007, 09:46 PM
can i please have NB?
i have 10 rep points
but if you want to, ill post links to my profile on other sites

amzin
03-12-2007, 01:58 AM
pm sent ........ right now i am praying :unsure:

X
03-12-2007, 02:23 AM
very good giveaway bud... if only they had a NTSC section :(

buddy
03-12-2007, 03:19 AM
PM'd! :)

Niteghost
03-12-2007, 03:46 AM
Did u guys Read the Requirements " >> U have to read and Understand Norwegian, if not like me, U are S.O.L.

buddy
03-12-2007, 04:18 AM
Go and read the first post again.. He has edited his requirements. ;)

N@LiM
03-12-2007, 04:18 AM
PMed you.. Thanks for being generous to us FST members

janine
03-12-2007, 04:26 AM
sinnsykt bra tiltak. tror du får bra medlemmer her hvis du er streng med vilkårene! har vært fysen på en NB konto en stund, så sender deg en pm med diverse om en liten stund ;)

Niteghost
03-12-2007, 04:26 AM

So Is for ppl who speak these Languages, what about those that speak English, I sent him 1 originally when this Thread was Posted? anyway, I am goiing to RePM U again with my Ratio's and Email for NB. Thanks

buddy
03-12-2007, 04:54 AM

PS: It's not a -requirement-, but it's best for all, so it won't pop up "translate this for me, please" threads in here.
Tip: use Freetranslation.com or other, it's not perfect, but will give you a good hint.

:whistling

greymatter
03-12-2007, 07:48 AM

So Is for ppl who speak these Languages, what about those that speak English, I sent him 1 originally when this Thread was Posted? anyway, I am goiing to RePM U again with my Ratio's and Email for NB. Thanks

Yes, do it. Hurry before others get in there :P

Niteghost
03-12-2007, 08:24 AM

Yes, do it. Hurry before others get in there :P

I RePM him again, w/Ratios and Email, and wrote something in English, that is the ONLY language I rttead and write , so see waht happens. I guess Pray ....

w4ter
03-12-2007, 09:19 AM
Pm sent :D

ThompZen
03-12-2007, 01:33 PM
Please stop spamming the poor guy if you're not qualified. Doing that is like walking up naked to the White House and expect to get 10 minutes with Bush on the kitchen counter.

sababot
03-12-2007, 01:45 PM
hehe
but i asked nicely without pming him
and never got an answer

buddy
03-12-2007, 01:50 PM
Please stop spamming the poor guy if you're not qualified. Doing that is like walking up naked to the White House and expect to get 10 minutes with Bush on the kitchen counter.

I'd say, you've had some wild experiences in your life dude.. :shifty:

Vidde
03-12-2007, 03:17 PM
Wow, it has been lots of PM's now, my inbox is just some messages away from full ^^ So thanks for your kind words, folx!

However, I will have to disappoint som of you, since I only gave away like 10 accounts, and I recived like.. 60-70 PMs :/ Wish I could give you all an account, since most of you are really great ppl! :)

To close it off now; I got no invites left. I will PM the ppl who recived one later today, but I'm kinda busy, my exam tomorrow, hehe. ;)
As usual I'm here, whoring at forums instead of reading, but wth.. :p

And ppl, please! Do not PM me more then once! :( I told you in the first post. I will check often, but I'm not always available / have the time to answer, so I beg you not to PM me once every 2 hours to yell "why don't you answer?!". I'm sure you're kind ppl as well, but it's kinda rude :\ I try to have a social life as well ^^ Hope you can deal with that. <3

Hmm.. who knows when the next giveaway will be.. :shifty:

Regards
-Vidde

george22
03-12-2007, 03:26 PM
Wow, it has been lots of PM's now, my inbox is just some messages away from full ^^ So thanks for your kind words, folx!

However, I will have to disappoint som of you, since I only gave away like 10 accounts, and I recived like.. 60-70 PMs :/ Wish I could give you all an account, since most of you are really great ppl! :)

To close it off now; I got no invites left. I will PM the ppl who recived one later today, but I'm kinda busy, my exam tomorrow, hehe. ;)
As usual I'm here, whoring at forums instead of reading, but wth.. :p

And ppl, please! Do not PM me more then once! :( I told you in the first post. I will check often, but I'm not always available / have the time to answer, so I beg you not to PM me once every 2 hours to yell "why don't you answer?!". I'm sure you're kind ppl as well, but it's kinda rude :\ I try to have a social life as well ^^ Hope you can deal with that. <3

Hmm.. who knows when the next giveaway will be.. :shifty:

Regards
-Vidde

I really hope it will be soon :ermm:

N@LiM
03-12-2007, 07:53 PM
did u give on first come basis ( those passing the requirements ) or u considered all the requests...

anyways thanks for the free invites.. Congratz to the lucky ones...

SHUVT
03-12-2007, 08:07 PM
Sad thing is that maybe 5-10 met the requirements he asked for. Nice to see admins hooking people up though!

N@LiM
03-12-2007, 08:16 PM
Sad thing is that maybe 5-10 met the requirements he asked for. Nice to see admins hooking people up though!
oh no... many satisfied.. else how come all 10 gone...

I guess u are confused over requirement for Norwegian language.. That was not mandatory.. Even if someone was not able to understand he was eligible...

I also applied even though I don't know Norwegian language.. But I pmed in English only and not tanslated.. probably thats the reason I was not considered.. else why he mentioned freetranslator..:unsure:

N@LiM
03-14-2007, 06:58 PM
finalily got the account :w00t: and cleared Quiz too in first attempt :D

thnk Vidde....

darkseekers
03-14-2007, 07:02 PM
finalily got the account :w00t: and cleared Quiz too in first attempt :D

thnk Vidde....

w00t...that great....

Vidde
03-14-2007, 07:02 PM
Excellent work, N@LiM! You are an inpiration to all of the ppl who PM's me about the test being impossible for them, cause they didn't understand the language ;) (Not dizzying them though, it's hard to do things like this in an unknown language.)

Cheers mate, and good luck on your account! Hope you'll enjoy it <3

Regards
-Vidde

X
03-14-2007, 07:03 PM
Excellent work, N@LiM! You are an inpiration to all of the ppl who PM's me about the test being impossible for them, cause they don't understand the language ;)

Regards
-Vidde

that just shows he ate his lucky charms today :D

N@LiM
03-14-2007, 07:06 PM
Excellent work, N@LiM! You are an inpiration to all of the ppl who PM's me about the test being impossible for them, cause they don't understand the language ;)

Regards
-Vidde

that just shows he ate his lucky charms today :D
u too can have the lucky charms if u work for it.. this test passing was not east.. had to try translations a lot many times. search for words etc... not all that easy

YoY0
03-14-2007, 07:08 PM
i want one please
http://www.img-il.com/up/hngnge4xnnmi.jpg
thanx

X
03-14-2007, 07:13 PM
i want one please
thanx

you are about a week late :whistling

darkseekers
03-14-2007, 07:17 PM
i want one please
thanx

erk....lol ..
btw..thanks Vidde..

RainRoofer
03-14-2007, 08:57 PM
Vidde, is there any chance to translate nb to eng ? It can be option in profile for foreigners.

Panther
03-14-2007, 09:06 PM
Vidde, is there any chance to translate nb to eng ? It can be option in profile for foreigners.

I would guess no, its an norwegian tracker for norwegian speaking people...

Vidde
03-15-2007, 07:47 AM
That's correct, Panther! ;)

I'm sorry ppl, but we will not translate NB, ever. We want to keep our profile as a norwegian tracker with norwegian ppl, norwegian forums, community and IRC. If not, we would be "just another" tracker, if you know what I mean ;)

So sorry, but no, not ever.

Regards
-Vidde

RainRoofer
03-15-2007, 09:03 AM
Ok, tnx for clearing that up ; )
So, all we have left is to learn nor :D

buddy
03-15-2007, 01:37 PM
Hurray! Got 10/10 at the quiz on my first shot! Thanks Vidde for the Invite :)

walczanin
03-15-2007, 03:37 PM
Ok, tnx for clearing that up ; )
So, all we have left is to learn nor :D

yeah i guess so..............:D

shutdk
04-14-2007, 03:29 PM
good giveaway :D

r77
04-14-2007, 03:30 PM
:cool:

OmaRin0