PDA

View Full Version : GRAW 2 - $49.99 at Circuit City

silent h3ro
03-08-2007, 10:20 PM
Just bought my copy today after school.

Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter 2 (http://www.circuitcity.com/ssm/Tom-Clancy-s-Ghost-Recon-Advanced-Warfighter-2-Xbox-360/sem/rpsm/oid/173406/rpem/ccd/productDetail.do)

:cool:

Formula1
03-08-2007, 10:45 PM
most overrated piece of shit ever

silent h3ro
03-12-2007, 06:28 PM
My review of this game so far:

This game is wayyy to short in single player. Took me like 5 or 6 hours to beat. I like the cover which is just like Gears of War, which is awesome. Another aspect of the movement I enjoyed was the fact that you can dive into a prone state or slide into a crouch. The cross com is a little better from GRAW 1 (I own it too) but probably as good as it could possibly be. Using vehicles in crosscom is much better than I thought. It is very easy to tell the tank or helicopter, ect. where to go - just like with your squad.

Multiplayer is the same, basically as GRAW 1 except more gameplay modes. There is a ranked or player match (non ranked) option in the menu and a number of the same options in each. Graphics are just as good in multiplayer as they are in single player. Unfortunately there is NO COVER in multiplayer.

Overall this seems like to me just like an expansion to GRAW 1, but it's worth it if you enjoyed the original. :)