PDA

View Full Version : Free Oink, Bitme, Blackcats, And More!

Backslash
03-08-2007, 11:19 PM
ok let's try this again. if you posted in the last thread you don't need to post here again (althought it wouldn't hurt :)) but i'm re-starting this thread with a title that will generate more interest. here goes...

i'm gonna give away the following:
2 bitme invites (maybe more)
1 oink invite (maybe more)
1 x264 invite
4 torrent leech invites
2 black cats invites
3 christian torrents invites

for this one, i don't want ratio screens. all i want is for you post here telling me which one you want and why. higher class members would be preferred. DO NOT trade the invite/account and DO NOT cheat. if you do either, i'll make sure everybody here knows about it. i'm giving these away to people who want it for the content, not to help you out in your trade for sct/ftwr. and if i invite you, you better put the invite to good use.

i'll choose winners in a few hours. DO NOT PM ME

maxehhh
03-08-2007, 11:25 PM
again? well im going for the OiNK invite again... i want it because i have been trying to join there for a long time and never get an invite... i got a feeling with this one :P

again? well im going for the OiNK invite again... i want it because i have been trying to join there for a long time and never get an invite... i got a feeling with this one :P

btw... still not getting the ppl you want? maybe they are doing something else :\

maxmalian
03-08-2007, 11:29 PM
i need onik or bitme invite
for very long time i search for these account
but .i have bad luck i know that
i will give you ratio proof
http://img263.imageshack.us/img263/5633/tdkq3.jpg
http://img149.imageshack.us/my.php?i...2877591op1.jpg (http://img149.imageshack.us/my.php?image=32877591op1.jpg)

papasmurfyh
03-08-2007, 11:29 PM
I would love an oink invite if your willing to give one out

ngs_raider
03-08-2007, 11:30 PM
I would like a BlackCats invite because I am a huge gamer and would love to download (and seed) their PC Console games.

maxmalian
03-08-2007, 11:30 PM
i wish i could get one

andreqm
03-08-2007, 11:31 PM
I would like Bitme Please!!! :)
I heard it's an amazing tracker, so i wanna join as a member...I started with TorrentLeech, it's a really nice tracker, But i wanna try some new stuff

Thanks! :)

bmwM5
03-08-2007, 11:38 PM
tracker- oink
reason - my sister wedding next week and she asked me for some special music i cant find in any other tracker , seems to be my only chance is oink

*btw , i dont looking for gifts or invites for free, i can give you anything i have as you can see here
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/bittorrent-invites-section/t-looking-oink-invite-offer-162216#post1807263

Melchior00
03-08-2007, 11:40 PM
I would really like a blackcats inv plz. I have a huge game collection too,.

Kwejk
03-08-2007, 11:41 PM
Let's try... I would love to get an invite for OINK. Why? Like almoust everybody else I often listen music while I'm surfing the net... In the other p2p technologies there are many fakes/corrupt etc. mp3s and I'm tired of downloading 4-5 files too get the one working...
The other reason is very simple - I heared soo much about the site and I want to see if the opinions are true.
Ohh, one more reason - I see the OINK site is a great site to show ratio proof because it's hard to cheat there. :)
If I get the invite I promise of course I won't trade it and will (like in my all other accounts) take care of my ratio. :)

lisa82
03-08-2007, 11:41 PM
Can I please have one? Please?

adonis28
03-08-2007, 11:52 PM
can I have one too as I am just a beginner when it comes to these private trackers and I need to get some experience fast and go up the ladder. Thanks

youngid
03-09-2007, 12:00 AM
I'm looking for the OiNK invite. I've been a member here for a fair amount of time, and If I get the invite, I'll start another thread similar to this one, giving out bitme, FL, tvtorrents(with upload creds), learnbits, and TD invites, probably more than a couple of each. Maybe we can start a chain of these things.

vipdiablo
03-09-2007, 12:03 AM
i really want oink plz
i love music and oink is the best i have filemp3 but its not good enough

aryan1
03-09-2007, 12:13 AM
i need x264 ...looking for long time...

sfx
03-09-2007, 12:56 AM
what can i say that hasn't already been said...?

I'm looking to get into oInk.

I'm a huge music fan, and while scene releases are all well and good, sometimes the scene doesn't find the music I want to hear. Sometimes i want to to hear a CD before I buy it. And maybe somewhere on oInk someone has uploaded it for me...

I live in hope.

NA_Magus
03-09-2007, 01:14 AM
I'd love Bitme.
Since I'm planning on becoming a programmer, I've always wanted to learn plenty of languages. I'm currently learning Java but soon I want to go into C++ and master HTML. So a Bitme would be much appreciated. :)

Backslash
03-09-2007, 01:16 AM
just added christian torrents invites. come on guys, i know more people are after these invites...

Friendly Fire
03-09-2007, 01:24 AM
just added christian torrents invites. come on guys, i know more people are after these invites...

It's the first time i see someone complaining that their FREE invites arent having that much demand. But i agree with you, it's a great offer. I dont know why you're not having an easy time finding takers for them.

GINZY
03-09-2007, 01:36 AM
torrent leech will be a big big gift for me.PLS.I'm waiting for you. THe reason is that i was TL mem but at that time i did'nt know how to make my ratio more than 1 even i let my PC run 24/24.But now i know the way the trick so if you give me a change it's really great.Thank you so so much.

andreqm
03-09-2007, 01:39 AM
Niiiice Christian Torrents! Didn't know they existed!
Well, As my title says :) I'm not a priest or anything but I luv Jesus and I'm protestant. So the Christian Invite would be reeeaaaly nice too, not to forget mentioning the BitMe one :]

bigimot
03-09-2007, 01:46 AM
PLEASE PLEASE I really want bitme invite. I'm looking for this invite, always missed it, so I feel bad. No chance I'll trade or something if I get one.
I heared it's really good site, from a lot of friends, and I hope you can give me invite so I'll finally sign up.

Hope to get invite...please :)

darknessgp
03-09-2007, 02:26 AM
I'd like an invite to Christian Torrents. I'm really in to Christian music, my favorite band being Kutless and I get really frustrated because I can't find any torrents for Christian music, or if i do find it they are either close to dead or old stuff.

FirstOne
03-09-2007, 02:44 AM
I hope u can give Oink invite...
The truth is that i had Oink power user!! and i lost it because i trade with a scrammer from here!!!
Anyway very nice giveaway:)

SkullForce
03-09-2007, 02:47 AM
The giveaways is going very good this week.

mbfraser
03-09-2007, 05:20 AM
I'd love an Oink invite. The only other place I can find rare music is Soulseek, and I would definitely prefer to torrent it. I mean, where else are you going to find the rarities?

YoMaN
03-09-2007, 05:22 AM
i would like very much an onik invite.
and if it is gone then please give me an christian invite (but only if onik is gone).
thanks in advance.
ratios in my sig.

harminoff
03-09-2007, 05:41 AM
I would like a bitme invite. I have been playing guitar now for a good 6 years. But there is always room to learn. I hear that bitme has some good videos/ebooks on guitar and I would love to check them out. I also hear that they have a good foreign language section, and I wouldn't mind touching up on my german.
Thanks for offering.

Big Show
03-09-2007, 05:47 AM
iam trieng to get an invitation to bitme or oink for along time but i didnt get it please send to me an invition

shar
03-09-2007, 06:25 AM
I'd like an invite to Oink. I'm looking for this invite,I heared it's really good site.
and I hope you can give me invite so I'll finally sign up.
and i not have more to say.

I hope to get the invite.

Thanks in advance!

cheshirecat
03-09-2007, 07:37 AM
First of all, Backslash, thanks a lot for giving an opportunity to join some private trackers for those who are not into trading scene and care about the content and not the rarity.

I'm currently a student and I've been using bittorrent for a few years now. I'm especially inetrested in sharing music. I've got TL from my good friend and i keep there a very good ratio (http://img88.imageshack.us/img88/3090/untitled2nb0.jpg). My pc is connected 24/7 so that will not be a problem to keep it seeding.

I'll appreciate receiving invite to OINK. If it's not available BitMe will be great, i've heard it's a best place for e-learning, so it can help me a lot too.

Thanks in advance!

hopes
03-09-2007, 07:49 AM
I'd like an OI*K invite cause i love music.
I'm quite new to private trackers scene...so I really have to say a big thank u to people like u giving out these valuable invites for free.
It's preople like u who make this community the best at all for these things.
Keep it up!

billgates12
03-09-2007, 08:11 AM
~bitme invites - need it for college stuff. will also upload my collection

~oink invite - need it fore e-books mostly. will also upload my collection

~christian torrents invites - very useful too.

will like all or either one,

thank you.

Backslash
03-09-2007, 08:25 AM
alright im going to bed. will choose winners when i wake up in about eight hours

catalyst05
03-09-2007, 09:17 AM
Backslash , come on do it, choice the winner.

nbo
03-09-2007, 11:21 AM
i would love a bitme invite.
thanks very much.

vatoslocos
03-09-2007, 11:46 AM
nice giveaway mate

sindbad_x
03-09-2007, 12:03 PM
plz i wanna bitme invite
send me by mail

medo
03-09-2007, 02:12 PM
nice giveaway
keep going

V
03-09-2007, 02:25 PM
nice giveaway man
I need that OiNK
cause I'm a music maniac..

MrSeko
03-09-2007, 02:57 PM
great!!

thak you for this wonderfull give away

i need bitme

ineed it for my work & research

brotherdoobie
03-09-2007, 03:10 PM
I would like an OINK invite. I've handed many out myself,yet I lost my membership due to an self imposed exile from the electronic world.

Thanks,Paul

Backslash
03-09-2007, 03:56 PM
thread is locked and winners have been pm'ed. if i didnt pick you, maybe next time. as long as no one cheats, i'll be getting more and more invites.