PDA

View Full Version : Bitorrent

godlywil
05-27-2003, 07:30 PM
Hi, I am very new to these conversion processes and have read several forums and have tried every suggestion that I have read and still cannot covert these files to viewable vcd's. I have downloaded the Matrix bitorrent have tried burning the cues and bins by using Nero and still do have a vcd. I have tried to convert the bin with vcdgear and that is not working. It my be possible that I am missing a step somewhere. I also have matix on centrophy and cannot view it on my kazzalite player (it comes out black). I truely appreciate any assistance give. :(

{I}{K}{E}
05-27-2003, 07:31 PM
do you have the K-lite codec pack?

for VCDgear:
Extraction/conversion must be set to:
Bin (disk image) -> mpeg.

then press load -> select the .bin file -> choose a folder were the mpeg must be placed -> START

godlywil
05-27-2003, 08:30 PM
Thanks for the fast reply. I tried your suggestion and these are the errors that I am receiving on vcd gear.
[eso-mxr1.bin]
Unable to locate AVSEQ/MUSIC MPEG tracks.

[eso-mxr2.bin]
Unable to determine image sector size. Use Force Read option

What do you suggest? I would also prefer to be able to burn the files and watch them on my dvd player. I have burned and watched other vcds before (but I have never used bins/cues). This is the first time that I have had this much trouble. Is it a possibilty that the files are corrupt? Are there any sites to download the bins/cues? I am looking for Xmen 2 and Matrix Reloaded. Also, I downloaded mirc, but unfortunately, I have no clue as to how to get or download the bitorrents.

Once again. Thank you for any assistance. :(

globegate
05-28-2003, 01:38 AM
If the files are still in .rar format, then extract the whole lot to one folder. This will make a new bin and cue file. Although it is not necessary, extract them all to be sure. Next, try VCD gear to extract the MPG.