PDA

View Full Version : BiteMeTv and TT

bigimot
03-09-2007, 08:07 AM
Hi, I dont have something to offer for now, and I'm not going to beg for invite (but I'd really like one :lol: ), I just want to know what people trade for those trackers so I'll know what to aim for.

I really want BiteMeTv because I'm watching a lot of series, so I guess it's the best place to get what I want. What I have to give? some lvl3 invites/ lvl3.5? it'll be enough?

And for TT, I know it's much harder, but I really want it because I'm downloading A LOT of music, and I mean it. And I want to know what people trade for it. Any lvl4 will do?

Thanks guys, hope you can help me and I'll find my way to earn those invites.

JA
03-09-2007, 08:10 AM
if u cant get into bitmetv, use tvtorrents..its just as good

sert
03-09-2007, 08:13 AM
Hi, I dont have something to offer for now, and I'm not going to beg for invite (but I'd really like one :lol: ), I just want to know what people trade for those trackers so I'll know what to aim for.

I really want BiteMeTv because I'm watching a lot of series, so I guess it's the best place to get what I want. What I have to give? some lvl3 invites/ lvl3.5? it'll be enough?

And for TT, I know it's much harder, but I really want it because I'm downloading A LOT of music, and I mean it. And I want to know what people trade for it. Any lvl4 will do?

Thanks guys, hope you can help me and I'll find my way to earn those invites.

You have to buffer lvl 3 accs in order to get bitmetv and tt

For example I would swap bitmetv for a buffered oink

bigimot
03-09-2007, 08:17 AM
I'm using tvtorrents...but BitMeTv isn't MUCH batter?
tvtorrents is fine...but I guess I'll download faster in BitMeTv...nope?

JA
03-09-2007, 08:19 AM
Yeh..speeds are generally fast there ;)

bigimot
03-09-2007, 08:22 AM
So I have to get one :)
And I dont like the whole credit system in tvt, dont get it...
Hope to get seedbox soon, than getting some invites/buffer to trade, and I'll be fine.

What about the TT? too rare? :(

Niteghost
03-09-2007, 08:35 AM
So I have to get one :)
And I dont like the whole credit system in tvt, dont get it...
Hope to get seedbox soon, than getting some invites/buffer to trade, and I'll be fine.

What about the TT? too rare? :(

is who U "know" in this "dirty Business of wheeling and Dealing" here in the "Trading Pit", sometimes is NOT what U have, rather who U know, and who has your Back "covered". Dude

bigimot
03-09-2007, 08:49 AM
Well that's crap :(

Niteghost
03-09-2007, 08:50 AM
Well that's crap :(

Okay, if U say so, I guess U been here longer ......and still no BITEMETV?

bigimot
03-09-2007, 09:11 AM
Nope. Everytime someone else get it :(